Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Just now, RevoltTrain said:

Indiana never got the Dr Pepper shake, the Cinammon Toast Crunch shake is phenomenal. But BK has honestly always been p good around here. 

In Idaho, Burger King is basically the shithole you go to when your sick of the other shitholes.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

In Idaho, Burger King is basically the shithole you go to when your sick of the other shitholes.

Five Guys is always the go to Burger place tbh 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Five Guys is EXTREMELY shitty in Idaho. Their burgers literally taste like watered down grease.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

3 minutes ago, RevoltTrain said:

Five Guys is overrated tbh.

In N Out is the go to burger place. and DAMN are they good.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

6 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Five Guys is EXTREMELY shitty in Idaho. Their burgers literally taste like watered down grease.

Five Guys is absolutely phenomenal here 

3 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Five Guys is overrated tbh.

See above 

3 minutes ago, terrytek said:

In N Out is the go to burger place. and DAMN are they good.

I'd like to try it but there are none around here obviously 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Five Guys is absolutely phenomenal here 

See above 

I'd like to try it but there are none around here obviously 

I've had good Five Guys before. But their fries kinda suck across the board and burgers are messes that are overdone with toppings. And everything is so freaking expensive for no reason.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

I've had good Five Guys before. But their fries kinda suck across the board and burgers are messes that are overdone with toppings. And everything is so freaking expensive for no reason.

Pricey yes. But I've had nothing but good experiences with my local few. Food is phenomenal and service is great. I guess Indiana is decent when it comes to fast food 

Pricey yes. But I've had nothing but good experiences with my local few. Food is phenomenal and service is great. I guess Indiana is decent when it comes to fast food 

Or the rest of your food is excessively shitty, throwing off your frame of reference.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

3 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Or the rest of your food is excessively shitty, throwing off your frame of reference.

Nah our food is p good. From everywhere I've traveled I've missed food from back home. Grated I've only been to about 15 states but it stands true 

Can you guys believe thread is almost 3 years old? 

2 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Easily

Burgers are good so it's okay

7 minutes ago, Speedyv said:

I feel like we've had the burger discussion at least five times before in this thread...

Yes, I too remember last Tuesday.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

7 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Yes, I too remember last Tuesday.

You wanna rehash a deeper darker argument? 

Pineapples belong on pizza 

Pineapple belongs in hell.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

8 minutes ago, RevoltTrain said:

Yes please. Love pineapple on pizza all day long.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

5 hours ago, bcredeur97 said:

@warmmilk I haven’t gone around to putting our videos together (I want to do a cool side by side thing if I can lol)

but heres what would of been my fastest run except for a cone. He didn’t actually get my fastest run because dead battery :’( 

but I mean my fastest run was nothing special... I played it kind of safe lol

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d9lKB_F7DDEYURUV2HbVupuzqjew00iH

not bad, I caught a little bit of understeer there :D

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

1 hour ago, RevoltTrain said:

Can you guys believe thread is almost 3 years old? 

Kinda nostalgic. My first post was on page 6 lol. Now there's 5000+

System: Thinkpad T460

1 hour ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Can go on?

Also no. Yet you sick fucks still put garbage on Pizza, ruining it.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

On 11/19/2017 at 6:37 PM, bcredeur97 said:

@warmmilk @vetali (others too)

so I autocrossed a mazdaspeed 3 today..

here it is, in all its torque steer glory:CBCA0F69-3BE2-41D5-9CA9-C7DE2DABA986.thumb.jpeg.eb0141672c8d0cbcd38544eba6fe967b.jpeg 

It was quite a fun car! He had it set up really well and I found it enjoyable. The course this time was very complex, much more so than usual so that made things interesting lol

torque steer? Honestly when you’re autoX’ing it, it’s not bad. But if you’re say doing a pull on the street, you notice for sure, it loves to pull the wheel to the right. But really for autoX it wasn’t too bothersome. The biggest bother for me was the turbo @MEC-777. Just it was far from immediate... I didn’t like it, when the boost would come on it would like to spin the front tires... it made slaloming with smooth power difficult. (Though I’m sure on a track it would be fine)

Overall pretty good day... I (Braxton) beat the owner (Chris Wooster, an older Englishman. Super nice and a good driver, just had a bad day it seemed lol)

Awesome! I hope you liked driving my car (not exactly mine but it's the same car, even black!).

I think the best feeling in the world is when you wash your car, fully clean your wheels and engine bay and change the oil with really premium stuff that lasts 12,000-15,000 miles. Feels good knowing your car is properly maintained. :)

In all seriousness, anyone else used Royal Purple oil before? I thought it was really cool that it's actually purple oil xD and people say it lasts 15,000 miles. I still made my service interval 10,000 miles just to be safe.

6 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Also no. Yet you sick fucks still put garbage on Pizza, ruining it.

62533779.jpg.e9f95531a75d9bc64d4f29db2ee26bb8.jpg

Leave pineapple wherever the hell it wants to be

@RevoltTrain If you like that scooby, check out Stellawrx on Instagram, Was recently on a track day with her. you'll like the pics.

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333