What’s the best way to learn a language within like a year? Easy?

WolfLoverPro

Wanna learn 

german

spanish

romainan 

....... lol and I only speak English uhhhhhhhh

anyoje got tips how to actully for real memorise stuff and learn for free for real? Suggest any Best sites or apps anything

Learn to speak English first...

I'm bilingual and currently learning German as a third language. Going to a country where the language is actually spoken is the fastest way because you being able to go about your daily business requires knowledge of the language.

Otherwise find someone who speaks the language well and just talk to them. Don't make them teach you the whole language, but practicing it on them is a good way to improve.

That's an F in the profile pic

Klingon and Star Trek.

kappa.

No language is easy to learn if you don't partake in conversation and/or media using the language.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

First use something like these apps above, later you could look for a person with the language you wanna learn as a mother tongue.

Just to say: german isn't easy! The grammar for example is a lot more complicated than in english.

Main PC: R7 3700X / Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi / Radeon RX 5700 XT / 32GB DDR4-3200 / 250GB & 2TB Crucial MX500 (in HP Prodesk 400 Case)

Laptop: R5 2500U / Radeon Vega 8 / 8GB DDR4-2400 / 500GB SK Hynix BC501 (HP Envy x360 13)

My little Server: i7-7700 / Asrock H110M-ITX / 24GB DDR4-2400 / Samsung 860 Pro 250GB & Seagate Firecuda 2TB / VMware ESXi 6.7

(Don't tell me i should Name them, i don't want to ^^)

Submersion and you studying but your not going to do it.... lol....

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

53 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

Learn to speak English first...

I'm bilingual and currently learning German as a third language. Going to a country where the language is actually spoken is the fastest way because you being able to go about your daily business requires knowledge of the language.

Otherwise find someone who speaks the language well and just talk to them. Don't make them teach you the whole language, but practicing it on them is a good way to improve.

I don’t get it tho

if I go to place I can’t understand I will be like wtf lol

becuase then I will have to remember so much at once and plus 

if random people come talking to me and they don’t speak English I won’t learn becuase won’t know what there saying

10 minutes ago, Gix7Fifty said:

Submersion and you studying but your not going to do it.... lol....

I’ll do 1 language not more

You can learn pretty much any language you want.

I'd say the whole idea that some languages are easier to learn than others is kind of bullshit. Most languages has aspects which are easy, and some which are hard.

I can honestly say that I am having an easier time learning Japanese than I had learning Spanish.

Some languages can be more similar to the one you know right now, for example I already understand a fair bit of Norwegian since it is very similar to Swedish, but since I find it really boring studying that I will probably have an easier time finding the motivation to learn Japanese than to learn proper Norwegian.

What is your purpose of learning another language? Just so that you can be bilingual? If so, I would recommend finding a language you actually want to learn.

Japanese is a real eye-catcher by the way. Every single job interview I've been to they've asked me about it. Highly recommend it.

memrise is a great site for increasing your vocabulary, but it's not good for grammar.

Anki (ankiweb) has a bit of learning curve and requires some setup, but it is an incredibly powerful tool for memorizing pretty much anything. 

The easiest one out of those three is by far Spanish, I've known a lot of people who after 1-2 years living in Spain and having to talk in spanish all the time nearly mastered the language. 

German is quite hard, and romanian is rather useless in our world (no offense).

When I look into learning a new language I check which one will be the most useful for me, as well as which one I would like to learn. In other words, I look which one is the most spoken one and unless I have a personnal reason for picking a smaller language, then I'll take that one. 

There's half a billion or so of spanish speakers. That's half a billion people you can speak/meet and do business with. Meanwhile, there's only 25 or so million speakers for romanian. So unless you have a bunch of friends there, or plan living/working there, no real point.

Fastest way of learning a language is practicing everyday. Obviously living there is the best way, but starting by the basics is also good. You can then find people around you who speak that language, or start watching TV series in that language to improve faster.

58 minutes ago, The Viking said:

The easiest one out of those three is by far Spanish, I've known a lot of people who after 1-2 years living in Spain and having to talk in spanish all the time nearly mastered the language. 

German is quite hard, and romanian is rather useless in our world (no offense).

When I look into learning a new language I check which one will be the most useful for me, as well as which one I would like to learn. In other words, I look which one is the most spoken one and unless I have a personnal reason for picking a smaller language, then I'll take that one. 

There's half a billion or so of spanish speakers. That's half a billion people you can speak/meet and do business with. Meanwhile, there's only 25 or so million speakers for romanian. So unless you have a bunch of friends there, or plan living/working there, no real point.

Fastest way of learning a language is practicing everyday. Obviously living there is the best way, but starting by the basics is also good. You can then find people around you who speak that language, or start watching TV series in that language to improve faster.

Also someone said watch tv or anything in the language but ... I can’t understand it so how’s that gonna help me I mean like if I don’t know what there saying how’s that gonna help me I don’t get it?

Yes and no. You first need to have the basics. Once you have those you can watch subtitled tv series and such, those are the ones that will help you with pronunciation and stuff, as well as learning more words/ways of building sentences. There is people who indeed learn a language just by reading subtitles. Basically, once you hear the same word a few times and read its meaning a few times, you'll know what it is. Like, don't know, the guy talks of apples and they repeat apples various times (manzanas in spanish). You'll end up understanding "manzanas" every single time somebody says it. Little by little you get there, but it's not really the most realiable/fastest method to learn a language. Even though it is "free", if you can find subtitled spanish shows in english.

And by subtitles, I don't mean subtitles in spanish for spanish shows, I mean you have the show in spanish and the subtitles in english. 

On 2/17/2018 at 1:28 PM, WolfLoverPro said:

Wanna learn 

german

spanish

romainan 

anyoje got tips how to actully for real memorise stuff and learn for free for real? Suggest any Best sites or apps anything

You need to speak it every single day, and learn it every single day. You need to not speak any other languages at all.

Ideally if it was ONE language, say German, you would move to Germany.

Babbel is a good program!

spanish is easy, german though... SEHR SCHWIERIG, NEIN lol

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

well I now @Ashiella knows like atleast 4-5 language if you include English so she could give you some pointers.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

16 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

SEHR SCHWIERIG, NEIN 

“Very difficult, no”

Just watch like anime in that language and you’ll learn it eventually. 

46 minutes ago, fpo said:

“Very difficult, no”

Just watch like anime in that language and you’ll learn it eventually. 

I'm really not into anime hah but I'd like to learn something like Hebrew or Russian. Learning a language is one of those new year goals I always have but dies in the first 3 months of the year due to studies, work or something else.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

14 hours ago, Eduard the weeb said:

well I now @Ashiella knows like atleast 4-5 language if you include English so she could give you some pointers.

English, german, japanese, some portuguese, a spot of russian and chinese. Lol.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

2 hours ago, Ashiella said:

English, german, japanese, some portuguese, a spot of russian and chinese. Lol.

And u remember all of them

6 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

And u remember all of them

English, because i live in murica and its my main language.

german, I have a few german friends and i have german class.

Japanese, anime, friends, and talking in it completely randomly.

I used to know more portuguese, but I quit talking to my brasilian friends.

i have a chinese friend that teaches me a bit every now and then.

i want to learn russian, im a bit lazy.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

On 2/20/2018 at 5:27 PM, Ashiella said:

English, because i live in murica and its my main language.

german, I have a few german friends and i have german class.

Japanese, anime, friends, and talking in it completely randomly.

I used to know more portuguese, but I quit talking to my brasilian friends.

i have a chinese friend that teaches me a bit every now and then.

i want to learn russian, im a bit lazy.

To what degree do you know all of those languages?

Personally I don't think you can say you know a language until you can hold a conversation with someone in that language, using sentences that are more than common phrases.

2 hours ago, LAwLz said:

To what degree do you know all of those languages?

Personally I don't think you can say you know a language until you can hold a conversation with someone in that language, using sentences that are more than common phrases.

Then I know English, German, and Japanese. only ones im sorta fluent in.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now that I think about it, didn't an American get concussed, went into a coma, and woke up  being able to speak either Portuguese or Danish?

Do that.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/2/2018 at 9:28 PM, WolfLoverPro said:

Wanna learn 

german

spanish

romainan 

I would recommend Duolingo, if you're a native english speaker, that should be good for the basics. I'd pair it with some media, native speakers of the language and or advanced lessons, either in person or from a program. Good luck :)