Wheres Air Pressure Investigation Part 2?

arbellason55
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

We're also frequently late on sponsored stuff if that makes any difference to any of you. LG TV Window pt3 is months late, and so was the Samsung ultimate RAID thing. Stuff happens.

We do our best to put out the best video we can each within the constraints that we have.

We'll get to it :)

Been waiting for this video for so long :P Literally! Am excited to see its result even though we know what it will most likely be because Luke. :) 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 hour ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

they still have to film and edit which can take weeks depending on priority

not to mention other videos already completed that are waiting in line to get published

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

This post was more of a friendly reminder, and to let them know the community never forgets a promise :).

17 hours ago, RyanEsau said:
Spoiler

THEY MOVED THEM!!!!! The airflow is destroyed... It's not even worth it. Time to start over. 

It's been two days + 1 year since the video has been uploaded to YouTube and there is still no recap video on this topic, why?

Well it takes time to examine the cases, record/calculate the results, record the video content, and edit the content.

Not to mention, Floatplane get it a week early, so it'll have to be released on there first, then a week later on Youtube.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

Well it takes time to examine the cases, record the content, and edit the content.

Not to mention, Floatplane get it a week early, so it'll have to be released on there first, then a week later on Youtube.

Yes, that's true but it was on vessel a week early last year. So it would've been the 1st, and they still haven't even gotten it on float-plane yet.

Just now, Skringo said:

Yes, that's true but it was on vessel a week early last year. So it would've been the 1st, and they still haven't even gotten it on float-plane yet.

Ah i was never a vessel user, didn't know that :P 

Curious how you know its not on floatplane when you're not a floatplane member though.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

Ah i was never a vessel user, didn't know that :P 

Curious how you know its not on floatplane when you're not a floatplane member though.

On the wan show they showed their floatplane vids.

2 minutes ago, Sierra Fox said:

<snip>

Sorry I didn't see it at first :P

-=Topics Merged =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

• 2 weeks later...

Just saying it was one year on december 8th and we are going into 2018. Wondering what the ETA is on this. Thanks.

@Slick @nicklmg @CPotter Any updates on this? Was looking forward to this vid

Main Rig: i7-4790 | GTX 1080 | 32GB RAM

Laptop: 2016 Macbook Pro 15" w/ i7-6820HQ, RX 455, 16GB RAM

Others: Apple iPhone XS, ATH-M50X, Airpods, SE215

Not sure on exact ETA but it is on the production list. We've just had way too much timely stuff lately (as I'm sure you guys have seen, eg. sponsor commits) that ended up pushing production on this out.

It'll be a bit after 1 year, but we're still planning on making the follow-up.

4 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Not sure on exact ETA but it is on the production list. We've just had way too much timely stuff lately (as I'm sure you guys have seen, eg. sponsor commits) that ended up pushing production on this out.

Hey daddy. <3 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

6 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

i get that without the sponsors you couldn't exist, but postponing actual projects so you can just push more ads and sponsored content seems a bit scummy.

6 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Thanks for the update. Looking forward too it, and I totally understand the need to push it back. I was simply idally curious. ??

37 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

i get that without the sponsors you couldn't exist, but postponing actual projects so you can just push more ads and sponsored content seems a bit scummy.

coming from someone who's unwilling to put themselves in their position. classy.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

39 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

the thing about this project is that while it is timed, it is not time sensitive. so give or take a month the results will be similar. also the tes is far from profitable. this SHOULD be LTTs most profitable quarter due to companies trying to use the remainder of the advertising budget. this means lots of opportunities for sponsored content. at the end of the day LTT is a company with salaries to pay.

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

2 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

coming from someone who's unwilling to put themselves in their position. classy.

wow, what got that stick into your butt? i'm just saying that this is a recurring theme. ads are getting longer, there are more sponsored video's every day and the quality dropped with these clickbait titles (which i do also understand, as they bring in more views at the end of the day) and pre-pubecent humor.

i'm not asking you to agree with me here. i'm just stating my 2 cents.

39 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

Q4 is our busy season. We're in a business where if we don't act on something quickly, we lose the opportunity. I make no apologies for the way we operate as a business - we have a responsibility to the employees that we have here to do what is best for their current quality of life and future prospects within the organization. If that means delaying a case airflow dust test in favor of something like the Renault video (which was by far one of the best videos we've done this year IMO) then that is the decision that I am going to make every time.

If we thought that there was some expiry date on the relevance of the content here then of course we would have created it by now. The result is the same whether we create the video on December 8, December 30, January 20, or February 5.

Have patience, you'll get what you're looking for :) 

Just now, RollinLower said:

wow, what got that stick into your butt? i'm just saying that this is a recurring theme. ads are getting longer, there are more sponsored video's every day and the quality dropped with these clickbait titles (which i do also understand, as they bring in more views at the end of the day) and pre-pubecent humor.

i'm not asking you to agree with me here. i'm just stating my 2 cents.

and? What's wrong with that? The content is high quality, well planned, and appeals to their broadest base.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

2 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

and? What's wrong with that? The content is high quality, well planned, and appeals to their broadest base.

Just as i said, i'm not asking you to agree, just my 2 cents. 

1 hour ago, RollinLower said:

I Mean this Video Can be made today next week or 5 weeks from now and it not make a single difference to anything. A review, NDA product, Videos that need to get out sooner will obviously take some priority.  if it was April or something then your Point would have some validity to it. So many people want to tell someone else how to run there company for a video there watching for free. 

1 hour ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

I Mean this Video Can be made today next week or 5 weeks from now and it not make a single difference to anything. A review, NDA product, Videos that need to get out sooner will obviously take some priority.  if it was April or something then your Point would have some validity to it. So many people want to tell someone else how to run there company for a video there watching for free. 

sure, i get that. i mean, i even stated that i get why they need sponsors literally in the first few words of my post. The thing is that it really seems like the sponsors and/or advertisements are taking all of the priority. It's almost as bad as cable TV at this point.

but anyway, let me just redirect you to my previous post here:

2 hours ago, RollinLower said:

Just as i said, i'm not asking you to agree, just my 2 cents.