Should I sell my Galaxy S8 to get the Apple Watch Series 3 cellular and iPhone 6s

Should I sell my Galaxy S8 to get the Apple Watch Series 3 cellular and iPhone 6s 

Not unless you want to.

Be sure that the Apple LTE is suported in your country. 

Fx. The Apple LTE for the watch is not suported in Denmark any some other countrys

Q: How many prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Yes.

1st of... what the actual F, why would you consider doing this? :D

2nd... as they said, you need to make sure the carriers in your area can handle e-sim based devices, such as the A W S3, I know for a fact that only a few carriers in europe for example can handle e-sim capability, samsung galaxy gear s3 that i had, in 4 countries i tried to get the e-sim working, with even a plan, nope. 

Reviews of the Apple Watch 3 LTE are good except for the LTE part. When LTE is on, it only lasts for 1 hour battery life. The iPhone 6s is still good but you may want to opt for the iPhone 7 instead since the camera on the 7 now also includes OIS. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

21 minutes ago, cw49327 said:

No not at all if you have an Awesome Phone if you want a SmartWatch buy Zenwatch or Moto 360 or Gear S3...

Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier has cellular support in US and is a way better watch than AppleWatch.

Try, fail, learn, repeat...

57 minutes ago, cw49327 said:

No. For reasons that others have outlined above.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

1 hour ago, cw49327 said:

What country are you in? If you are in America, get a Samsung Gear S3 with cellular.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel i9 12900K

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H150i Elite Capellix

Mother Board: MSI z690 carbon WiFi

RAM: TeamSport Elite DDR5 2x16 4800mhz

Storage: 2TB Samsung 970 Plus NVMe, 240 SanDisk SSD Plus, Crucial MX300 750GB SSD

GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 

Case: Corsair Crystal 460X

PSU: Cosrair RM850X 80+ Gold

Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p @ 165hz

Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Chroma

Mouse: Logitech G502

Sound: Sony MDR 1000x Headphones, Blue Snowball Microphone

Laptop Specs:

Gigabyte Aorus 15G

CPU: Intel i7 10875H

RAM: 16gb DDR4

Storage: 512gb NVMe, 1TB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-Q

54 minutes ago, zwirek2201 said:

Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier has cellular support in US and is a way better watch than AppleWatch.

I am in AUS though

No. The apple watch is overrated and not very useful.

-You'll look weird calling with a watch

-It's battery life isn't as good as a iPhone, so it won't last unless you don't use it very often

-It's more of a piece of jewelry. Or for people too lazy to take their phone out of their pocket to check time or see notifacations. It's not worth the price point

-Amy Miyake

I'd get at least an iphone 7 (love mine :D ). Don't really get the apple watch although my dad has one and loves it...

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Would you suggest me get an iPhone 7 and a series 1 apple watch, I just really love the simplicity of them.

14 minutes ago, Nicnac said:

I'd get at least an iphone 7 (love mine :D ). Don't really get the apple watch although my dad has one and loves it...

Would an iPhone 8 by itself be worth it?

27 minutes ago, cw49327 said:

I am in AUS though

Hey, I'm also From Australia and I'm replacing my Pixel XL with the X and the LTE Watch
I'd personally say get a minimum of the 7 if you can, Nvme Flash will make a massive difference in day to day usage

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

13 minutes ago, JaeDee884 said:

Hey, I'm also From Australia and I'm replacing my Pixel XL with the X and the LTE Watch
I'd personally say get a minimum of the 7 if you can, Nvme Flash will make a massive difference in day to day usage

Would you suggest I also get an LTE watch as Well?

On 03/10/2017 at 6:30 PM, cw49327 said:

Would you suggest I also get an LTE watch as Well?

Would i Suggest it? no, While its what I'm getting I've been using smart Watches for a long time, My first being the Sony Smart Watch, it comes down to do you really think you'll benefit from it. I already sometimes go solo with my watch when i go for bike rides or Canoeing so the LTE is a benefit for me, but if you can't think of a regular reason you'll be without the phone and with the watch, I'd say save the coin and get the Normal one.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

On 10/3/2017 at 10:38 AM, cw49327 said:

Would an iPhone 8 by itself be worth it?

So basically trading in the S8 for the iPhone 8? Sure go ahead, get the 8 plus though

On 10/3/2017 at 2:56 AM, cw49327 said:

Yes. But only if Apple Watch LTE is supported in your country. Some countries do not support this.

Better balance: iPhone 7 and a non-cellular Series 3, or an iPhone 8 and a Series 1.

I have an Apple Watch (a Series 3, even) and love it, but it's not worth stepping back a few iPhone generations just to say you have the latest Apple Watch on your wrist.  And truth be told, the cellular feature is more of a bonus for runners, swimmers and those who just want to duck out to the store without bringing their phone "just in case."  There are a few reasons you'd want to get a cellular watch beyond that (there are band and case styles you can't get with GPS-only), but for the most part it's a nice-to-have feature rather than vital.

Besides, you'd be new to the experience -- it's better to start out with a non-cellular model and see how you like it before you spend extra.

I would sell the S8 and maybe get the iPhone 7 or 8 and a Series 3 without cellular or even a Series 1 if you don't swim regularly. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

On 11/10/2017 at 11:55 AM, Commodus said:

Better balance: iPhone 7 and a non-cellular Series 3, or an iPhone 8 and a Series 1.

I have an Apple Watch (a Series 3, even) and love it, but it's not worth stepping back a few iPhone generations just to say you have the latest Apple Watch on your wrist.  And truth be told, the cellular feature is more of a bonus for runners, swimmers and those who just want to duck out to the store without bringing their phone "just in case."  There are a few reasons you'd want to get a cellular watch beyond that (there are band and case styles you can't get with GPS-only), but for the most part it's a nice-to-have feature rather than vital.

Besides, you'd be new to the experience -- it's better to start out with a non-cellular model and see how you like it before you spend extra.

I ride to places most the time so would you recommend it for that