Adobe announces capabilities for personalised in-car ads

SansVarnic
4 hours ago, jagdtigger said:

Unfortunately you cant, if you mod one "steuergeräte" you have to mod all of them. The security is getting tougher with every generation, its no easy task to break it....

Good thing I got a new truck which I can mod (made sure to ask for one without all the wireless and extra crap not on it).  I think I will be keeping it for some decades.  Though, I wonder if that a big difference from vehicles sold in the States compare to vehicles sold in other countries?  Never heard of anyone having issues in my home State with modding the on board computers and performance of current vehicles or changing to aftermarket parts.  Then again, in my home State you can drive about anything on the road as long as it has a VIN, lights, blinkers, and a State tag.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

15 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

i don't get it? Most people on this forum have no issues getting served ads on their desktop but now it has become an issue?

It's not "ads on the desktop" that people don;t have a problem with,  it's ads that support a free service like youtube, forums, information sites and free to air tv.  However nearly everyone has an issue with ads on a platform/product that you have paid for.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

20 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

i don't get it? Most people on this forum have no issues getting served ads on their desktop but now it has become an issue?

*looks at ad blocker in corner*

Hmm, 99 ad items blocked on this page alone.  Yeah, I'd be so much better off without the ad blocker. /s

16 hours ago, Sauron said:

I'm sort of already "that guy" considering I refuse to have a social media presence.

Same here.  Consider me anti-social media.