• BioShock
    • Half Life 2
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Portal 2
    • World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

Its a toss up between Total War and Command and Conquer. Although i have more time in Total War Command and Conquer started my love of strategy games

Kingdom Hearts 1&2.

i say 1&2 because one does not simply play the first, then not the second.

wow, gnomes!

A little known gem from the PS2 called seek and destroy. It's a weird Japanese tank battle game and I have beaten and played it more then any other game and it really started my fascination with tanks. Probably why world of tanks is like my second favorite. WoW is my third, smite forth and any total war game is fifth.  

Have you played Valkyria Chronicles?

If you like tanks, play this game. If you like JRPG's, play this game. If you like interesting gameplay, play this game. 

Just play this game.

Also, love all the Kingdom Hearts love :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Whats wrong with COD? I like the series a lot actually, name me a shooter series that makes for better hectic fun close quarters gameplay....

Quake 3

Unreal Tournament

Half Life

Serious Sam

Doom 3

Counter Strike

I am not really a fan of FPS games to begin with, but those are 6 games I much rather play than any COD game.

Here is a good video which explains some of the reasons why I dislike COD for single player:

For multiplayer, it's so extremely noob friendly to appeal to casual players that it ruins the gameplay. Everyone just runs around with shotgun and that perk which makes you drop a grenade when you die, which basically guarantees that even if you die, you will get a kill, and even if you manages to kill someone, you will die anyway because of the grenade.

Oh and don't get me started on the terrible lag compensation, which makes it so that you don't even have to aim because the hitbox isn't where you think it is anyway. I have been in situations where I get shot, run to take cover, and still dies because my hitbox was quite far behind me (and thus didn't reach cover at the same time as my character did) so my corpse was in cover when I died.

GTA San Andreas

Counter Strike 1.6

Megaman X (1-6)

The Last of Us

Guitar Hero

Crash Bandicoot

Choose one? err..

Empire Earth!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Quake 3

Unreal Tournament

Half Life

Serious Sam

Doom 3

Counter Strike

I am not really a fan of FPS games to begin with, but those are 6 games I much rather play than any COD game.

Here is a good video which explains some of the reasons why I dislike COD for single player:

For multiplayer, it's so extremely noob friendly to appeal to casual players that it ruins the gameplay. Everyone just runs around with shotgun and that perk which makes you drop a grenade when you die, which basically guarantees that even if you die, you will get a kill, and even if you manages to kill someone, you will die anyway because of the grenade.

Oh and don't get me started on the terrible lag compensation, which makes it so that you don't even have to aim because the hitbox isn't where you think it is anyway. I have been in situations where I get shot, run to take cover, and still dies because my hitbox was quite far behind me (and thus didn't reach cover at the same time as my character did) so my corpse was in cover when I died.

I am pretty sure one calls some one like you either a bandwagoner or a hater.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Level 1 :P

Are you actually serious? BTW your avatar is appropriate.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Are you actually serious? BTW your avatar is appropriate.

Actually, now that I think about it, 2 is the one with the "no XP gain" thing. 1 didn't have it (though Final Mix+ Might. I'll find out when 1.5 gets here). 

But yeah, with that, you can beat the game at level 1... if you are good enough. Of course you can't defeat Sephiroth like that, as a single hit would kill you and you can't dodge/counter his Zantetsuken (teleport insta-hit attack) like you can in 2.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

GTA San Andreas 

Tactical ops ( This is one oldschool game but i had just years of fun with it , best part of my life i remember the days playing just TO in a big ass lan party damn)

Pokemon Red and Blue

Interested in Business and Technology

Goldeneye 64 && Shinobi on Sega Master System && Original Metroid, the cheat code was JUSTIN BAILEY and all underscores on the second line.

By denying scientific principles, one may maintain any paradox.

-Galileo Galilei

I can't name 1 so it would be one of these:

Cod4

MGS4

Bioshock

Battle for Middle Earth 2 (played that way too much)

and Star Wars Republic Commandos 

i cant say i have a favourite game of all time sadly since i get tired of things fast

but the game im addicted too now is WARFRAME

I am pretty sure one calls some one like you either a bandwagoner or a hater.

Nice try at an ad hominem attack. I am just explaining why I think COD is a bad game, and why it boggles my mind that someone would have it as their favorite game when there are so many better games out there.

Nice try at an ad hominem attack. I am just explaining why I think COD is a bad game, and why it boggles my mind that someone would have it as their favorite game when there are so many better games out there.

You must understand that not everyone has the same opinion as you.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Multiplayer: Metal Gear Online
Singleplayer: Fallout 3

So far, but have lots of games to eat through.

Spoiler

CPU: INTEL Core i7-3820 @ stock (w/ stock cooler with light mod) Motherboard: MSI X79A-GD45 (8D) RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB 1866MHz CL9

GPU: ASUS HD7970-DC2T-3GD5 Power Supply: Corsair TX850M SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (good batch) HDD: Toshiba 3.5" 2TB 7.2K + WD 2.5" 1TB 

Case: CORSAIR 400R Carbide Series Cooling: Aqua Computer Aquaero 5 LT + 5x Gelid Wing 14 UV Blue, 2x Gelid Wing 12 UV Blue, DEMCiflex filter kit 

Monitor: 24" BenQ BL2410PT Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (w/ browns) Joystick: Sony Dualshock4

Audio: FiiO E17 Alpen + AKG K702 / Etymotic Research HF5 / Yamaha HS5

You must understand that not everyone has the same opinion as you.

Right back at you, since you were the one who demanded I mention a better close quarter FPS game when I was stating my opinion that I am disappointed by people saying COD is their favorite game. I was just voicing my opinion, and you first demanded I back up my opinion, and then called me a "hater" when I explained why I hold that opinion.

Please note that in my post I say that "I would rather play these games than to play COD" and that the video "explains some of the reasons why I dislike it". I never said "COD is a bad game and nobody should like it".

am i the only one to say wolfenstein return to castle 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 (Multiplayer was so fun!)

R.E.V.O.

Realise       Every       Victory      Outright