• BioShock
    • Half Life 2
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Portal 2
    • World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I remember I had multiple saves on that game trying to see how low level I could be at the end of the game.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Halo combat evolved but don't play Xbox so have only played the first 2 in the series sadly

Aselwyn1

So hard to choose... probably GTA San Andreas because: MODS. Also there are tons of things to do even without modding. I kinda got bored after spending about a year playing it though, I'd say Skyrim has its crown for now, maybe Witcher 3 later on... or Fallout 4... damn it, it's impossible to choose just one!!

Half life 2 and episodes

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I remember I had multiple saves on that game trying to see how low level I could be at the end of the game.

Level 1 :P

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

If I had to pick one it would probably be civ 4, the witcher 2, or Command and conquer generals zero hour.

Portal 2 or Mario Kart: Double Dash. It doesn't matter.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Hmmm it really depends. Here is my listing.

For sentimental value: Pokemon, Age of Empires/Mythology (3 was probably the best in the series, take your stupid nostalgia glasses off) Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

For "fun" value: TES 4: Oblivion, Dota 2, Sleeping Dogs, Resident Evil 4, BF Bad Company 2 (w/ Vietnam especially)

For experience value: Fallout 3, Shadow of the Colossus

For multiplayer/co-op: COD: MW2, BF3, Crysis 3. Dota 2, BFBC2  

Dude…Age of Mythology was an epic game. They should remake those, unless I've missed something. Btw spot on with Oblivion, best Elder Scrolls if you ask me.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Halo Reach, was up for a total of 36 hours from getting my pre-ordered legendary edition at midnight to finnishing the campaign for the 1st time on legendary...

I will admit I did cry, but I had something in my eye... and I could see thru time from being up so long... don't make fun of me :P

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

This may not sit well with some of you guys but:

Halo 3 because I used to play it with my friends A LOT when I was in middle school. The campaign and multiplayer were equally great and we never got bored of it. It was the reason I got an xbox 360 and it was the only game i played on it until i got madden 10 (my 2nd favorite game).

Even though these may not be good games compared to others, I think that everyone has that game that you played as a kid which you believe is the best.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I really like Megaman. Play through all of them. Not really a big fan of Megaman X7 and X8. They look kinda weird. For PC games, Red alert 2 and Crysis. There are other stuff I like too but it would took me whole day to list all of them XD

Played a shit ton of gears 1 and 2 plus halo 3.

Then battlefield 3, colonel'd twice once on xbox once on pc.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q

Based on the amount of fun I've had in any game, Borderlands 2.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I don't want to sound mean but, can you guys not read? The question was "Whats your ONE favorite game of ALL time?"

You can only pick one. You cant have more than one favorite game of all time. Your defeating the purpose of the thread.

I don't want to sound mean but, can you guys not read? The question was "Whats your ONE favorite game of ALL time?"

You can only pick one. You cant have more than one favorite game of all time. Your defeating the purpose of the thread.

sorry, but I just can't decide, many of the games I listed are from my childhood, and Deus Ex, Last Of Us, and Uncharted are just modern games that are the pinnacle of gaming, it's hard to pick between nostalgia and meaningful :/

sorry, but I just can't decide, many of the games I listed are from my childhood, and Deus Ex, Last Of Us, and Uncharted are just modern games that are the pinnacle of gaming, it's hard to pick between nostalgia and meaningful :/

Thats the point. Just think about it for a minute. You can do it, I believe in you! :angry:

Probably Halo 2, used to play it everyday, didn't even play online and still had a blast. Great story, good gameplay, great game :)