• Half Life 2
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Portal 2
    • World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

Hyper dimension neptunia mk2

tie between oblivion and morrowind, i love oblivion story and gameplay but i can never get enough of morrowind's soundtrack

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

what's that about? I've never heard of it!

Descent is a 3D first-person shooter. It has a unique combat system. You must orientation in a fully 3D environment and navigate in six degrees (control for vertical movement and banking). The map design is well made labyrinthine mines with different robots that has it own AI and patterns. The objetive for each level is to find and destroy a reactor core and escape before the mine is destroyed by a meltdown!

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

Runescape. dont know why but i keep going back to it :|

Character artist in the Games industry.

I can never pick just one some of my favorites are:

Dead Space franchise (3 to a much lesser extent)

Counter Strike franchise (yes I like all of them)

Halo 1-3 (2 is favorite)

Legend of Zelda Series (MM and Wind Waker are my favorites)

Metroid series

+ more If I can think of.

What can I say I don't pick favorites :P

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Bioshock 1, Bioshock Infinite, Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2, Mass Effec,t all of them, Mark of the Ninja, Kerbal Space Program, Pokemon the first and second Gen, Batman, all of them, and a shitton more

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Tankionline.com Because its made my Russian Developers who know how to make kids addicted This game should be banned for its addictiveness... damn tanks with damn Russians. 

Pokemon Emerald

You stole my answer!!!

Need to find my SP now to replay it.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

I couldn't possibly pick just one. But Half Life, Portal, Final Fantasy 6, Metal Gear Solid are among my favorites.

You stole my answer!!!

Need to find my SP now to replay it.

I play it on my ds

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I play it on my ds

yea i havn't gotten a DS seems how i'm saving up for college and the choice was a gaming rig or a DS at the time..... so i have a SP.... Somewhere..... just gotta find it...... 

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

Probably portal 2 or Half life.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Total War Rome I

Total War Rome II (its a love hate relationship atm)

Battlefield 1942 and a WWII mod for it called Forgotten Hope 1

Forgotten Hope 2 (A Battlefield 2 Mod)

Tomb Raider

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Tell me what your favorite game is, and why!

Any game that lets me shoot virtual people and virtual stuff.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - First game that ever engulfed me to where I didn't want to quit playing until I finished it.  I remember having dial up internet back in the day and waiting for everyone in my house to go to sleep so I could look up triforce rumors and I tried them all...lol

All Time? Super Mario Sunshine. "Wasted" sooooo much time on that when all I had was the GameCube. Now? Skyrim. Always have loved nordic mythology, culture, and atmosphere.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

Planetside 2. There's a few bugs and balancing issues that still need to be ironed out but I've been playing it pretty much exclusively for a year and I still love it.

"An Excellent Signature"

• 1 month later...

Title says it all. For anyone who doesn't understand the term 'you're raping the game' it means what you're playing alot.

If you can be bothered post a picture :)

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Title says it all. For anyone who doesn't understand the term 'you're raping the game' it means what you're playing alot.

If you can be bothered post a picture :)

I'm currently playing Mass Effect 1. I'm over 8 hours in and I don't think I've got anywhere. Amazing game though. My favourite games of all time are Skyrim and the Half Life series. Maybe Dawn of War Dark Crusade as well and Portal 1 and 2 and so many epic games I can't choose D:

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Hearthstone atm.

daAjWFJ.jpg

Me getting stomped by a 29-29 Light Spawn. Dear god.

Btw if anyone feels like adding me on there I'm Joey#11234

BF4 :D

In top 3% for score per minute xD

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

AC 4 BF

setup in sig

halo CE / quake arena III

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

need for speed most wanted 2012, in my signature,portal 2/fc3

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

Ive just started raping borderlands2. Im a lvl 9 noob, if anyone wants to join me via steam, pm me :D

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Hearthstone <3

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------