• BioShock
    • Half Life 2
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Portal 2
    • World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

May not be the "best game ever" but Planetside 2 is my favorite right now.

"While they're shooting pistols, I'm dropping nuclear bombs" -Tvoc 2k13

TES IV: Oblivion, I never get tired of it. 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

Deus Ex.

The music, the story, the gameplay, branching paths, everything is just incredible.

System: Intel Core i5 3570K OC@ 4.4GHz | Cooler Master Hyper N520 | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 8GB Mushkin 1866MHz RAM | MSI R7970 Lightning | Seasonic X-850 | Fractal Design Define R4 White Windowed Edition

Peripherals: BenQ XL2420T 1920x1080@120Hz | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless (with Cherry MX Browns) Mechanical Keyboard | Razer DeathAdder Left-handed Edition Mouse | ODAC to various things

May not be the "best game ever" but Planetside 2 is my favorite right now.

Yeah, I've been playing a bit of that myself and enjoying it! 

While they're shooting pistols, I'm dropping nuclear bombs

• 1 month later...

cod4 modern warfare

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

elder scrolls 4: oblivion

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Need For Speed Underground 2. By god, that was amazing. The sound were just- uhhhhhhh. I loved dem turbos.

Another one of my favorites was "Burnout 3 : Takedown". That game was simply astonishing. My brother doesn't even like cars and he liked that game.

But my all-time favorite, the game that will always be in my heart, is Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas. I think I have more than 24 hours total on that game.

Dark Souls, FF 1, FF VI, Demon Souls, Castlevania 64, Morrowind & Dragon's Dogma

Mmm. Age Of Empires: The Conquerors, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Half Life, Morrowind, Freelancer and New Vegas... Couldn't choose between them.  :ph34r:

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Dark Souls, FF 1, FF VI, Demon Souls, Castlevania 64, Morrowind & Dragon's Dogma

I've been meaning to play dragons dogma!

Halo 2 or Halo 4

Halo 2 because of the PC modded servers

Halo 4 because of the gameplay

Back from the dead....

Descent! I still to this day play Descent sometimes with my sister. It has amazingly good map design. Awesome music. A very unique navigation system: You move and act in 3D. This makes for very interesting Multiplayer combats. It was one of the very first multiplayer games that I had great fun in.

Fallout Las Vegas. I have spent about 420 hours in this Game. I just love the world!

But also: Magic Carpet, C&C, Theme Park, KKND, Litle Big Adventure and Outpost 2.

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

Descent! I still to this day play Descent sometimes with my sister.

what's that about? I've never heard of it!

In no order

Far Cry 3: instant classic in my book mods make this game last nearly forever if you can get past the stupid stealth missions its a 10 

Cod 4: another instant classic, it defined shooters for years to come 

Battlefield 1942: arguably the best battlefield there ever was and will be, 1942 still has tons of people playing online it is just epic

Halo 4: I will always have nostalgic memories with this game, it was the last console game I played before going pc and man that was a great time

Ocarina of time: never finished it but another one of those games that I have great memories with

goldeneye 007: How am I spose to hit you when your a midget! my friend would yell and throw that godawful controller at me lol good times

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

For the campaign or multiplayer?

campaign

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Pokemon Emerald

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3