• Half Life 2
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Portal 2
    • World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

Wait free how?

YES! thats how i responed when i saw it, i lost my disc a long time ago so its awesome that i dont have to buy a disc which is imposble atm....

damn i cant find the link anymore!!! im sure they made it free a few years ago!

YES found it (it is not 100% legal.... but hey no way to buy it so its our only option) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154674843

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Been playing a ton of CS:GO, as always, as well as Far Cry 3, good game when you only had to pay $7 for it, I'm about 50 hours in, still haven't completely beaten it yet!

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

Been playing a ton of CS:GO, as always, as well as Far Cry 3, good game when you only had to pay $7 for it, I'm about 50 hours in, still haven't completely beaten it yet!

CS:GO all the way!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

YES! thats how i responed when i saw it, i lost my disc a long time ago so its awesome that i dont have to buy a disc which is imposble atm....

I have no discs :(

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I read that post in the voice of Frankie Boyle...

After i read this i read the rest of the thread in his voice. xD

I've been "raping" chivalry deadliest warrior lately. playing almost exlusively as a knight and caving ninjas heads in while they roll with mah poleaxe :D going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" while i do so

My setup is in my signature

My favourite game of all time is morrowind.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

BF4, a disappointment. L.A. Niore. More will be downloaded and played...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

BF3

Look down

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl. Played it and hatted it, left it for about a year and with the HD mods it was the most atmospheric game I have ever played.

Just shows, don't give up on a game after the first 10 minutes.

clsSW6m.jpg

Nothing to see here - move along.

Summer Sale left me with too many to pick from so I'm just redoing ones I've already done.... Crysis 2 with a 360 controller ATM. Fuck knows how I ever coped without keyboard and mouse. You can't be accurate even with auto-aim's help.

1. BF4, AC4, Humble Bumble Games and a lot of GMOD (TTT on Salvation and ZTS servers)

2. see sig

3. for multiplay: BF4/gmod, Singleplayer: Crysis 3 or AC brotherhood

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Diablo 2 was so good.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Currently playing Witcher 2. I tried to play some other stuff the other day but I am too in to the story.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Fallout. Almost done, then on to Fallout 2.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Just got finished playing AC4: Black Flag. Currently playing Bioshock now.

My build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2kQCA

Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid series

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

I am currently forcing my genitals into the genitals of the game Skyrim. I have played it over 600 hours in the last 2 years. Not even close to being bored.

87424.gif

Is it fun to play WITHOUT mods? I dont really feel like fiddling with mods once I get it. Too lazy to learn...

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Is it fun to play WITHOUT mods? I dont really feel like fiddling with mods once I get it. Too lazy to learn...

It is, but it's a lot more fun and beautiful to use mods. There isn't anything to learn really. You just instal Nexus Mod Manager, which will automatically find where you got Skyrim installed, then you can download mods with one click from their website. The manager program then by itselfs places them where they gotta go and all you gotta do is double click the mod in the manager to activate. 

I don't have it. ;_;

You can get it now for $4.27: https://www.humblebundle.com/

Be quick, though, as the deal has almost ended!

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

It is, but it's a lot more fun and beautiful to use mods. There isn't anything to learn really. You just instal Nexus Mod Manager, which will automatically find where you got Skyrim installed, then you can download mods with one click from their website. The manager program then by itselfs places them where they gotta go and all you gotta do is double click the mod in the manager to activate.

Wow that sounds easy! Thx for the explanation! However i wont install too many mods as my gtx 770 will only have 2gb of vram. I heard skyrim eats up a lot of vram. So far i think i plan on gettiing 2k textures or whatever texture mod is the best, WATER, skyUI, and then i dunno. But i dont want like 100 mods.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Garry's Mod. 65+ hours in. You can't get bored with all the variety of addons. It's also a game that pretty much EVERYONE has. It's a pretty broken game, but it's fun when it works..

Don't touch me you filthy casual! I'm at 607 hours in Gmod. About 250 hours on TTT, 150 on Dark RP 100 on Sandbox and the rest idling while mapping.

Currently I'm playing Bastion. God what an awesome game.

APU based laptop

Fallout 3

Also saying your raping a game makes you sound twelve.

WoW and LoL with friends...

Yep. :P

Well I have been playing WoW since begin 2008 and have raped my /played time over the years.

Don't touch me you filthy casual! I'm at 607 hours in Gmod. About 250 hours on TTT, 150 on Dark RP 100 on Sandbox and the rest idling while mapping.

Currently I'm playing Bastion. God what an awesome game.

APU based laptop

Fallout 3

Also saying your raping a game makes you sound twelve.

Sorry,

Of course

I mean I had intercourse.

Currently re-playing Dead Island series and Metro series.

Specs in sig.

Fav game: Metal Gear Solid (1998) for PlayStation

37158-Metal_Gear_Solid_%5Bdisc2of2%5D-5.

MOBO: Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3 | CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX770 2GB WF3 OC Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue DDR3-1600 XMP 16GB (4x4GB) | SSD: Intel 530 Series 180GB SATAIII | HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1.0TB SATA III & WD AV-GP 3.0TB SATA IIPSU: Corsair AX 760 | Case: Chieftec DX-02B | CPU cooler:  Corsair H100i with 4 Noctua NF-F12's in Push-Pull | Fans: 3x Noctua NF-S12A Front and Rear-intake, 1x Noctua NF-A14 Bottom-intake, 1x CoolerMaster MegaFlow 200 Side Panel-intake, 1xNoctua NF-F12 Top-exhaust | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | Keyboard: Logitech G510 | Mouse: Gigabyte Aivia Krypton