The Escalade of Gaming PCs - Maingear Omen X

Just now, Brianyu said:

banned /s

is there a "first!1" rule? :/ i don't remember there being one

Main PC(no name yet): CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 1700, MOBO-ASRock AB350 K4, RAM-16gb G.Skill 3000MHz, GPU-Asus Strix GTX960 2gb, CPU Cooler-Stock Cooler rn, Storage-SanDisk 512gb SSD/OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD/2TB Toshiba, CASE-Corsair Spec-02 Redshift Edition

Laptop: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

1 minute ago, koolerone said:

is there a "first!1" rule? :/ i don't remember there being one

I dont know, but it looks like your comment and mine were deleted :o

Oh? Well hello there! Notice me please!

Specs!

CPU: A AMD A10 APU

HDD: like, 1 terabyte

RAM: 2x4 gig sticks of kingston DDR3

GPU: heheh- the amd A10 APU with radeon graphics oh wow

PSU: What ever is inside this thing

MOBO: same thing as the psu

Hah. this is my laptop. spooked.

1 minute ago, Daniel644 said:

I assume by Escalade you mean a dressed up overly expensive Tahoe

I think the intent was more "gigantic expensive thing that's super overkill for most people" but I guess you could take it that way as well.

I feel that these prebuilts will seem overkill at the time but if your like my family who used a prebuilt until it couldn't surf the web this is great for not having to constantly upgrade to use facebook but if it isn't built well it is just overpriced trash and with the gaming tag it most likely is overpriced trash I would go with a business grade and add a gpu

Edited by TheSneakinSpider
wanted to express point in further detail

I saw this post on the recently posted section on the right handside of any page on the forum and thought this was for floatplane club. Sign up for floatplane btw, it really is awesome

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just now, TheSneakinSpider said:

well my hp laptop died after a year but the hp desktop lasted for seven @Being Delirious oh wait the dell has lasted for 14 years

And the Omen lasted for 30 years.

The geek himself.

well the dell still is running but the hp is dead meaning it can one day beat the omen

OK Linus, with 10497 USD go #HAM. Even if it is just a screen grab from pcpartpicker, at this price point surely custom is the better, dare i say, value?

Linus please stop with cringe stuff that was the worst video you have done in a while 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

I think Linus should lower a notch the cringe factor in his videos, it's making them hard to watch, or at least, limit the fake cringe moments to more memey videos, while keeping reviews a little more serious.

Ryzen 7 3700X | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | Corsair LPX 16gb 3200 | MSI B450M Mortar MAX | Corsair H100i v2 | Samsung 850 PRO 512GB | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Blue 1TB | Corsair Air 240 Black | Corsair CS650M | Corsair ML120 (3x) | Link

I know many of Linuses (?) narrations are supposed to be jokes (like RGB here), but they significantly ruin the quality of the video.

Also a typo, you wrote 860 Evo in specs. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

15 hours ago, Being Delirious said:

But can it run crysis?

Probability says YES.

*explosion*

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

2 hours ago, King_of_Oz said:

Probability says YES.

*explosion*

Linus has to answer it unfortunately @LinusTech

The geek himself.