Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Wow!! I wish my school was like that!! i might of stayed then lol

It's only my Nordic team, as most of those girls are not in my grade. But hot.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It's only my Nordic team, as most of those girls are not in my grade. But hot.

I don't even know what that is but any class/team whatever that has more girls than guys is awesome especially if there hot! Who cares if there older all except 1 of my gfs have been about 2 years older than me lol

I don't even know what that is but any class/team whatever that has more girls than guys is awesome especially if there hot! Who cares if there older all except 1 of my gfs have been about 2 years older than me lol

Cross country skiing. But that doesn't matter.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Also, they have to change their shirts in public during the meets so that's nice.

But I'm in school right now, so best not think about all this in the middle of class.

Also, they have to change their shirts in public during the meets so that's nice.

But I'm in school right now, so best not think about all this in the middle of class.

Oh C'on be man and take all of them, do it for all the forever alones (counting me) that have ever dreamed to have such a harem!!!

Don't get mad, get even...

Oh C'on be man and take all of them, do it for all the forever alones (counting me) that have ever dreamed to have such a harem!!!

I would if I could

I hate/loathe/despise February 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Also, it gets better, the team is going to canada for almost a week.

17 girls and 4 boys with no parents for a week (well some parents, not mine)

Can't wait, leaving Sunday.

Also, it gets better, the team is going to canada for almost a week.

17 girls and 4 boys with no parents for a week (well some parents, not mine)

Can't wait, leaving Sunday.

Damn your lucky af haha do you have teachers/coach going? You guys should plan a spin the bottle night or something with the girls lol 

Your making me want to be in school again haha

Damn your lucky af haha do you have teachers/coach going? You guys should plan a spin the bottle night or something with the girls lol

Your making me want to be in school again haha

yeah their are coach and some chaperones but.

I'll see what happens

yeah their are coach and some chaperones but.

I'll see what happens

Just say BTB... Bring That Booty

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

15, never even asked a girl out :P too scared

Handle every stressful situation like a dog; if you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.

I was just out on Valentine's Day and stopped into Shopper's Drug Mart and I could not find the perfect gift for my only love right now ..... my hand.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Happy single awareness day guys(and girls)

ye we gotta remember its also hard for girls to find boyfriends

I have a serious (can't exactly not be serious) fiancée currently. Before I go into details, I do not ask for judgement. I am 20, and she is 30, long distance for the most part. We met on twitch, she was streaming, and I was one of the only people in chat that wasn't a mod. After the stream, we started talking on my teamspeak server. This is where I'm still amazed. I am in no way a conversationalist, I can't keep a conversation going for more than a few minutes with people I know, let along someone across the world I've just met, yet we talked into the night, like we were old friends. A few weeks later, we both realised we were falling for each other (we had skyped a few times at this point), and we talked about it, what we were going to do. We decided to give a relationship a shot, and it has been the best decision I've made. We were both in no way perfect, she was, as she called it, a broken woman, but now, together, we have made each other whole again.

Tl:Dr: I met some girl online who made me happier than I have ever been, and I'm now set to marry her

I have a serious (can't exactly not be serious) fiancée currently. Before I go into details, I do not ask for judgement. I am 20, and she is 30, long distance for the most part. We met on twitch, she was streaming, and I was one of the only people in chat that wasn't a mod. After the stream, we started talking on my teamspeak server. This is where I'm still amazed. I am in no way a conversationalist, I can't keep a conversation going for more than a few minutes with people I know, let along someone across the world I've just met, yet we talked into the night, like we were old friends. A few weeks later, we both realised we were falling for each other (we had skyped a few times at this point), and we talked about it, what we were going to do. We decided to give a relationship a shot, and it has been the best decision I've made. We were both in no way perfect, she was, as she called it, a broken woman, but now, together, we have made each other whole again.

Tl:Dr: I met some girl online who made me happier than I have ever been, and I'm now set to marry her

Same, except she is 19, I 21 and we aren't planning to marry just yet but maybe in 10 years :P

Also met in WoW(which I don't play anymore)

The girl I've been talking too I met in cs:go. She told me today that I'm the only one that she talks to ect. We both enjoy talking to each other and I actually feel happy now ( haven't really felt like that in a while.) 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I won't judge you, but you should give a try to sex with the person you want to marry before you actually sign anything.

Never had a serious relationship...or a relationship at all really (and I'm 20). You're young. Don't try to get a gf. Just live life and be you. A nice girl will eventually pop into your life.

Never had a serious relationship...or a relationship at all really (and I'm 20). You're young. Don't try to get a gf. Just live life and be you. A nice girl will eventually pop into your life.

A nice girl will eventually *poop into your life.

Sorry, couldn't  help posting this...

Well, today (14th) something different happened.

After playing LoL and completely sucking and another friend being annoying, that friend left. I though she left as well but she called me after aslnd asked if i was okay. Which hasn't happened before as far as I recall. She apologized and we talked for another 15 minutes... Alone time is the best time.