Need a get rich quick scheme

Froody129
10 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

If you want something to do that gives quick money, get a mower. Find lazy assholes who wait until the city plants one of those  "cut your grass asshole or pay a fine" signs in there. Offer to cut their grass for 20$ or more. Most lawns will take you half hour max. I did this when I was young. 

lmfao , thats a thing?!

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

The ultimate get rich right away, is a law suit, say you were to accidentally slip and fall in a grocery store, or when you are walking and you get hit by a taxi driver, the most common ones are looking left turning right. I remember an insurance risk analysis stating you say ouch that is $8,000, break a bone its $80,000.

5 hours ago, themctipers said:

lmfao , thats a thing?!

yes, especially in gated communities and places were there there are rules around keeping your lawn green and cut is always a good place, and people are willing to pay good money if they dont have to worry anymore.

17 hours ago, Linksys120n said:

only one of those things is legal in certain parts of the US... I'll let you decide witch one...

Good ole Nevada.

18 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

you thinking to small scale, You go get some of those Signs.. you stick them in the lawn.

Then the next day you get hired to mow their lawn, now here is where it gets good.

On the real though, that'll get you in the local news. If you're over 18 and have decent credit, what you really want to do is get a summer *real* job and save up about $10,000. then you'll have barely enough to find an FHA home in pre foreclosure and negotiate a short sale. This is a little dangerous since you don't have enough money to carry the home for more than a month or two, but there are ways around that (you can sometimes get the bank to defer payments to the end of the year on FHA loans). You can also factor the cost of repairs into the loan. Then what you can do is uhhh, sell the home. 

This is a risky thing and you should do more research than reading this post before starting into real estate investment, but besides things like wholesale (real estate wholesale not what you're thinking of), it's the cheapest way to get in.

EDIT:: If you're not in the US the whole FHA loan thing falls apart. 

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

9 hours ago, yathis said:

The ultimate get rich right away, is a law suit, say you were to accidentally slip and fall in a grocery store, or when you are walking and you get hit by a taxi driver, the most common ones are looking left turning right. I remember an insurance risk analysis stating you say ouch that is $8,000, break a bone its $80,000.

That to me is what is so heavily wrong with the US law. its insane. My country you can only sue for what you lost. so you break your leg and can't work, awesome you can sue for how many months you can't work's pay and all medical bills thats it. not this "oh I burnt my mouth on the coffee cause they didn't say its hot" oh shame you poor thing here is $100 000 for your stupidity. 

Whats Canada like ? 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

51 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

not this "oh I burnt my mouth on the coffee cause they didn't say its hot" 

If you actually read up on the lawsuit, you would have known that the company (McDonalds) was purposely brewing their coffee much higher than the recommended temperature to keep up with the extra demand. The lady spilled her coffee in her lap and got 3rd degree burns all over her crotch and thighs. She had to have skin-grafts to replace the burnt off skin.

Not saying it was really worth the payout she got, but definitely worth a pretty penny. There were no caution labels on the coffee at that time either. 

6 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

My country you can only sue for what you lost.

So if you are not working, you get nothing. What country are you from?

Ebay flipping, or, if you can code, building basic software and websites for a massive consulting fee. As soon as I get good enough in java Im gonna be selling my projects. :P

- snip-

On 5/15/2017 at 8:04 AM, Froody129 said:

The problem is that in my country there's an army of poor people willing to work very hard for very long hours just to find work. Since they're usually unskilled this means that most manual labour jobs are already taken by these people. 

Africa? South america? Asia?

- snip-

Get a job, sell your used underwear and buy Aethereum.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

Make video games and sell them on GameJolt.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

when in doubt , trade stocks or mine crypto

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

20 hours ago, yathis said:

So if you are not working, you get nothing. What country are you from?

South Africa, If you not working you get all your medical bills and that paid for by them, but yes if you not working than they haven't taken/Stopped you from earning a living so don't owe you anything. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

4 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

South Africa, If you not working you get all your medical bills and that paid for by them, but yes if you not working than they haven't taken/Stopped you from earning a living so don't owe you anything. 

What about pain and suffering?

4 hours ago, JoostinOnline said:

Well I'm a Nigerian prince in need of some funds....

How much do you require?

On 5/14/2017 at 4:54 PM, Linksys120n said:

I heard about this new type of crypto coin that you can actually mine for a profit... its called ether or something... try that. I heard it's about 20 bucks a week or so.

You're a student, if you're living on campus and are otherwise not paying for utilities, buy a couple of RX 470's or 480's, undervolt them as far as you can, and start mining Ethereum when you're not actively using your PC.  A pair of 470's running 24/7 would get you about $130 a month if you're not paying for electricity.  If you're living at home, don't do this to your parents (power usage from 2x 470's is like $18/month).  As a side benefit, RX 470's are great cards for 1080p gaming.

On 5/14/2017 at 8:04 PM, Donut417 said:

If your tech savvy, help people with computer and phone issues. 

Plenty of people will bugger their computers up with viruses and other stupidity.  Load up a couple of thumbdrives with all of your most commonly used utilities, and do virus cleanouts for people.

Or sell weed.

SFF-ish:  Ryzen 5 1600X, Asrock AB350M Pro4, 16GB Corsair LPX 3200, Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro -75mV, 512gb Plextor Nvme m.2, 512gb Sandisk SATA m.2, Cryorig H7, stuffed into an Inwin 301 with rgb front panel mod.  LG27UD58.

Aging Workhorse:  Phenom II X6 1090T Black (4GHz #Yolo), 16GB Corsair XMS 1333, RX 470 Red Devil 4gb (Sold for $330 to Cryptominers), HD6850 1gb, Hilariously overkill Asus Crosshair V, 240gb Sandisk SSD Plus, 4TB's worth of mechanical drives, and a bunch of water/glycol.  Coming soon:  Bykski CPU block, whatever cheap Polaris 10 GPU I can get once miners start unloading them.

MintyFreshMedia:  Thinkserver TS130 with i3-3220, 4gb ecc ram, 120GB Toshiba/OCZ SSD booting Linux Mint XFCE, 2TB Hitachi Ultrastar.  In Progress:  3D printed drive mounts, 4 2TB ultrastars in RAID 5.

On 5/15/2017 at 2:21 PM, Not_Sean said:

burnt my mouth on the coffee cause

The McDonalds coffee joke, the old lady actually suffered, have you ever seen her burns?

16 hours ago, yathis said:

What about pain and suffering?

I'm sorry but if you say I have pain and suffering so give me money to help ease it, that's a joke. If you say I am suffering from the accident and am now seeing professional help I have to pay for the help, Stop people milking it. 

Redstone:

Obsidian:

3 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

I'm sorry but if you say I have pain and suffering so give me money to help ease it, that's a joke. If you say I am suffering from the accident and am now seeing professional help I have to pay for the help, Stop people milking it. 

Agreed, USA has an incredibly stupid lawsuit system where you can claim any random "damages". Like the robber who tripped on a skateboard in the house he was robbing, he successfully sued for the "damages" even though he was trespassing

That's an F in the profile pic

If you are a knowledgeable person, then tutor. 30$ an hour easy money. Learn how the basics of web development and freelance. If all else fails, sell your body. 

You can sell your blood in the USA, not sure how much you can get. In Canada all you get is free pop or juice and snacks or soup.

On 5/14/2017 at 1:51 PM, Froody129 said:

Hi all, 

I'm in school still and I'm looking to start a side hustle. I know I can just get a job but my issue is that I don't want to be chained to a work schedule when exams roll around. 

I've been thinking of selling coffee and hot dogs and stuff at sports days. 

My friend has been making bank with a 3D printer (spinners) but I don't have the cash right now and I don't want to cut into his market

Any ideas for a side hustle? 

(InB4 the guy saying to sell weed) 

Weed's dead, sell coke.