Mcdonald's BBQ Sauce vs Ketchup

Goliathx

Mcdonald's BBQ Sauce vs Ketchup  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sauce is better at Mcdonald's?

Nothing to do with computers but my friends seems to think that BBQ Sauce is better having Ketchup so we need to know what you guys think?

Use the poll thanks

download.jpg

SKINS GIVE YOU AIMBOT

Moved to Off Topic.

Remember that any topics that do not directly deal with technology get posted in Off Topic. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I prefer Red Robin or Clubhouse Sandwich Cafe.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I voted ketchup only because you didn't have an option for honey mustard which beats both of them hands down.

-KuJoe

2 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

I voted ketchup only because you didn't have an option for honey mustard which beats both of them hands down.

I live in the uk so i dont think we have that

SKINS GIVE YOU AIMBOT

4 minutes ago, Goliathx said:

I live in the uk so i dont think we have that

No wonder we Americans revolted against you. 

Spoiler

Assuming you're from Britain or, more specifically, England.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

15 minutes ago, Goliathx said:

Nothing to do with computers but my friends seems to think that BBQ Sauce is better having Ketchup so we need to know what you guys think?

Use the poll thanks

download.jpg

I can't vote on this as I don't eat McDonald's at all. Can't bring myself to eat fast food. 

But I like jalapeno ranch dressing the best. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

I personally hate Ketchup, so it's a no brainer, BBQ sauce all the way. Though I can't say whether McDonald's BBQ Sauce is particularly good or not, since the only McD's BBQ Sauce I've had is the BBQ Nugget Sauce.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

6 hours ago, Goliathx said:

Use the poll thanks

download.jpg

Yes I will ask for bbq sauce and hot mustard sauce used for their nuggets, but I use them on my McDoubles No Onion No Pickle...... and usually ALWAYS I need to repeat my order 3 or 4 times, then when they get it right, they speak Mandarin to to their fellow employees. But sometimes they want an extra $0.10 per sauce and I get mad at them for being so greedy. Other times I ask for 1 sauce of each. But othertimes at McPukes when I want a lid, I take 50 lids, grab the one in the center that I know hasnt been touched, and throw the remaining 49 in the garbage bin.

8 hours ago, yathis said:

Yes I will ask for bbq sauce and hot mustard sauce used for their nuggets, but I use them on my McDoubles No Onion No Pickle...... and usually ALWAYS I need to repeat my order 3 or 4 times, then when they get it right, they speak Mandarin to to their fellow employees. But sometimes they want an extra $0.10 per sauce and I get mad at them for being so greedy. Other times I ask for 1 sauce of each. But othertimes at McPukes when I want a lid, I take 50 lids, grab the one in the center that I know hasnt been touched, and throw the remaining 49 in the garbage bin.

The fact that you're throwing out 49 other lids is one of the reasons why they're charging you $0.10 per nugget sauce...

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 5/2/2017 at 7:06 AM, dalekphalm said:

The fact that you're throwing out 49 other lids is one of the reasons why they're charging you $0.10 per nugget sauce...

It is very rare, only when the worker dressed more formally then the rest (Manager) will be so greedy.

The pump ketchup, I will grab 2 large lids, and dump a gallon of ketchup. Also noticed they put vinegar, salt, pepper, that used to be next to the pop machine, behind the counter.

I wish they would place plaques with pictures on who are the owners of that locaitons franchise, because I go out of my way to hit a Mr Sub because the owners work there.

On 5/2/2017 at 11:45 AM, Stadiz said:

Mulan Szechuan Dipping Sauce.gif

This. We need the Mulan Szechuan McNugget Sauce back. I forgot how good that shit was until our lord and savior Rick brought that back into my mind.

Ketchup? Who do you think we are? 12 year old kids?

Your's Truly

Heinz ketchup is poo. All Gold ketchup is king :P 

That's an F in the profile pic

Neither. They both contain exactly 0% natural substance.

Sriracha is the only option.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I was at McPukes today, at the pop machine aka diabetes machine, filling my pop and getting a lid. When it occured to me about this thread here. I know how pathetic is that, that I am out and about and I am thinking about what to post in the LTT forums onthe McDicks thread. But I thought to my self, those lids must cost $0.001 so me throwing 50 out is only $0.05, but that ketchup must cost $0.10 per 30ml and I pump a ton of that, and not even use it half the time. If I do use it, it is very little because Ketchup is very unhealthy, whereas mustard has no calories and I always ask for extra mustard.

I noticed too that the drive thru is now a 2 laner, I first saw that in Vancouver, but it was 2 lanes with 4 ordering spots.

Oh and to keep on topic, I used hot mustard on my mcdicksdouble and licked the container out.

Just a habit I formed.

Neither, I prefer TOMATO SAUCE... from a real restaurant.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

8 hours ago, yathis said:

I was at McPukes today, at the pop machine aka diabetes machine, filling my pop and getting a lid. When it occured to me about this thread here. I know how pathetic is that, that I am out and about and I am thinking about what to post in the LTT forums onthe McDicks thread. But I thought to my self, those lids must cost $0.001 so me throwing 50 out is only $0.05, but that ketchup must cost $0.10 per 30ml and I pump a ton of that, and not even use it half the time. If I do use it, it is very little because Ketchup is very unhealthy, whereas mustard has no calories and I always ask for extra mustard.

I noticed too that the drive thru is now a 2 laner, I first saw that in Vancouver, but it was 2 lanes with 4 ordering spots.

Oh and to keep on topic, I used hot mustard on my mcdicksdouble and licked the container out.

Just a habit I formed.

I don't know who told you that Mustard has no calories, but they lied to you. In fact, the calorie content of Ketchup vs Mustard is pretty similar, though Ketchup does generally have a bit more.

7 hours ago, killcomic said:

Neither, I prefer TOMATO SAUCE... from a real restaurant.

Tomato sauce, Ketchup and BBQ Sauce are very very very different things. It's cool that you prefer that of course - I indeed don't even like ketchup, but I quite enjoy both BBQ Sauce and Tomato/Pasta/Spaghetti Sauce.