what is the worst thing you ever did to yourself(physical or emotionally)?

coen113

yeah, thats the worst part :D

but only the people ill never see again in around a year so i can live with that (if they keep their/my stuff privat :P)

Your antics must be known! :P

Your antics must be known! :P

hahaha :D

i dont think they are that bad though, since im not really used to do stuff like that, but since im usually a quiet, shy and friendly guy that really bothers me personally ;)

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

-snip-

what is your intention with this?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

what is your intention with this?

Don't trust chinese  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ.

Sincerely,no intention.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Why did the man cross the road? To jump in front of a bus. JK

I'm exactly where you have been OP, but I find a great way to enjoy the few good times that I get is to joke about all of the shitty stuff, just don't take anything seriously, because if you do then it's gonna take you to a bad place really quickly.

Why did the man cross the road? To jump in front of a bus. JK

I'm exactly where you have been OP, but I find a great way to enjoy the few good times that I get is to joke about all of the shitty stuff, just don't take anything seriously, because if you do then it's gonna take you to a bad place really quickly.

atleast im not one of the posters on the reddit page: " what would ruin your life if it came out"

the stuff over there is horrible. please dont visit if you are not prepared for NSFL posts.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

atleast im not one of the posters on the reddit page: " what would ruin your life if it came out"

the stuff over there is horrible. please dont visit if you are not prepared for NSFL posts.

I didn't mean to try and put you down (or at least that what I think it seemed like I was doing), I just was trying to hopefully give you a new perspective on how to look at things. I also usually try to avoid reddit now, that and a few other places only ever made me feel worse.

I didn't mean to try and put you down (or at least that what I think it seemed like I was doing), I just was trying to hopefully give you a new perspective on how to look at things. I also usually try to avoid reddit now, that and a few other places only ever made me feel worse.

what i though that really was awesome about that thread and reddit in general, is /r/suicidewatch and everybody was supportive to the posters in that specific thread.

Good gosh this topic ....

but I would say the sperm part of myself swimming to the egg was the worst thing I ever did to myself

I wish I was never born so I didn't have to deal with the crazy crap in my head that makes me dysfunctional.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

but I would say the sperm part of myself swimming to the egg was the worst thing I ever did to myself

I wish I was never born so I didn't have to deal with the crazy crap in my head that makes me dysfunctional.

if only i could forget it all. make all of it go away, and never come back.

hm not much really i guess faaling from the stairs when i was really little i was just leaning from the top of the stairs and woopsy i fell down on the table. lol

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

if only i could forget it all. make all of it go away, and never come back.

man you seem really down :(. you suffering from depression?(if i may ask) but then again you probably dont want to talk about it so nevermind

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

man you seem really down :(. you suffering from depression?(if i may ask) but then again you probably dont want to talk about it so nevermind

its more the memories of it.

its more the memories of it.

oh ok.

Specs of my PC:

Aw but then you can't spend the rest of your life being a cynical asshole to people just for the fun of it.... I enjoy doing that so very much, you should try it some time too! :)

Aw but then you can't spend the rest of your life being a cynical asshole to people just for the fun of it.... I enjoy doing that so very much, you should try it some time too! :)

grumpy cat style.

I've never really caused myself intentional harm.

Unintentional though.. But still technically self harm,

I slipped while i was splitting a pipe with my workknife.

And plunged this into the back of my leg... to the hilt.

VT-6882_zpsd41c1368.jpg

Yup.. That is a 30cm blade.. That hurt..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I've never really caused myself intentional harm.

Unintentional though.. But still technically self harm,

I slipped while i was splitting a pipe with my workknife.

And plunged this into the back of my leg... to the hilt.

VT-6882_zpsd41c1368.jpg

Yup.. That is a 30cm blade.. That hurt..

what I, and most people mean with "self-harm" is intentional cutting, hurting yourself. the reasons why i personally did it i will only explain in PM's

what I, and most people mean with "self-harm" is intentional cutting, hurting yourself. the reasons why i personally did it i will only explain in PM's

Ignore my previous post then.

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

ignore my post ... did the same as techswede

Its all about those volumetric clouds

-snip-

and trust me. you dont need a big blade to hurt yourself. I used a small ghetto piece of throwaway blade. but i dont think you would be interested why.

i almost died when i was 11 when i went to swim with some friends in a river .

Confession:I almost drowned at the baby pool(0.25M).My mother was so confused on what is going on she did not help at all.

I started smoking when I was 16, still haven't managed to quit. If I don't manage to quit I'm pretty sure that stupid mistake I made as a teenager is going to end up killing me or making my life entirely miserable, sooner or later.

You can stop buying hardware and say to yourself you need to quit to buy them.

enhanced-buzz-31458-1376333641-18.jpg

The Chinese words say more like ask the shop assistant to assist you if you want to test fit their clothing.Bad translation i guess.

and trust me. you dont need a big blade to hurt yourself. I used a small ghetto piece of throwaway blade. but i dont think you would be interested why.

Oh i know.. I used to hang around "emos" all the time when i was 15-16 Most don't cut themselves.. those who did really Went for it..(not saying you were one)

Im not without scars. But they are mostly mental. And i will not write those down on a forum -_-

Oh i know.. I used to hang around "emos" all the time when i was 15-16 Most don't cut themselves.. those who did really Went for it..(not saying you were one)

Im not without scars. But they are mostly mental. And i will not write those down on a forum -_-

the "emo/scene" group isnt the group that really cuts and is a danger to themselfs. and also. if they talk about it, its not as dangerous. its more likely dangerous to those with AD(H)D, Anorexia(not specified to feeling to fat), Autism, borderline,anxiety , and other illnesses.

I have 4 of the previous stated illnesses.

oh, and @ the "will not write down on a forum" part. I do it this way, because i simply cannot talk about it IRL. i simply cant.