what is the worst thing you ever did to yourself(physical or emotionally)?

coen113

I was wondering what the worst thing you ever did to yourselfs was, and its a bit of an excuse for me to confess something

basically, my entire top right leg is a single scar, and most of my left leg also is.

please also, no suicide, self harm jokes. if you have been where i was, you would also think it was not funny

added a poll

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I went around school in 5th grade saying I have an STI (Soft Tissue Injury)

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I snapped my keyboard in two, sadly my new keyboard(at the time) broke so i had nothing to fall back on.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Bought a GT 620. Have a 7750 now. By god, that was torture.

I had a 6450 for 2 years, i understand your situation

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I have a feeling this thread is going to get pretty graphic :3 

it went a bit in a differnt direction than i expected. plz no gore BTW. 

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

it went a bit in a differnt direction than i expected. plz no gore BTW. 

Yes. And if you're going to do gore, at least put it in a spoiler.

Yes. And if you're going to do gore, at least put it in a spoiler.

this isnt the forum for gore. but i guess if you really wanted to post, make a [NSFW]/[NSFL] tag on the spoiler.

Well I bent (not broke) my forearm. Uhhh... I bent a CPU pin on an old P4. That was pretty emotional...

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

I used to poop myself when I was a baby, I don't really remember it but I assume it was dreadful.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

i almost died when i was 11 when i went to swim with some friends in a river .

some unspeakable things both physically and emotionally

i though atmitting self harm and suicide attemps was pretty unspeakable. never even told my parents, or anybody else at all really.

Well I bent (not broke) my forearm. Uhhh... I bent a CPU pin on an old P4. That was pretty emotional...

I bent like 7 pins on a P4, straightened them with thin scissors like a boss.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I started smoking when I was 16, still haven't managed to quit. If I don't manage to quit I'm pretty sure that stupid mistake I made as a teenager is going to end up killing me or making my life entirely miserable, sooner or later. 

some of you might have misunderstood, or that is really the worst thing that you did.

Accidentally would be falling from about just under two stories, twice, and landing on my head both times. Partly my fault but not exactly, if that makes sense? Doctors are amazed how my brain stem hasn't given out on me yet :D

Self inflicted? Probably shoving a screw driver in an outlet to see what would happen OR touching a fire from a stove OR grabbing a pan of chicken that was just taken out of a 400F oven because I didn't realize until it was too late and I still have nerve damage because of that. Go me!

Self inflicted because of mental agony or the such? Couldn't answer that, I ignore it for a reason and prefer to keep it that way.

Accidentally would be falling from about just under two stories, twice, and landing on my head both times. Partly my fault but not exactly, if that makes sense? Doctors are amazed how my brain stem hasn't given out on me yet :D

Self inflicted? Probably shoving a screw driver in an outlet to see what would happen OR touching a fire from a stove OR grabbing a pan of chicken that was just taken out of a 400F oven because I didn't realize until it was too late and I still have nerve damage because of that. Go me!

Self inflicted because of mental agony or the such? Couldn't answer that, I ignore it for a reason and prefer to keep it that way.

if you prefer to keep it that way, please keep it that way.

and its magic there is no real damage after falling on your head twice, from 2 stories high.

if you prefer to keep it that way, please keep it that way.

and its magic there is no real damage after falling on your head twice, from 2 stories high.

At least as I get older I don't get as angry.

Should probably add being nailed by a baseball bat and two baseballs to that list of things that have hit my head. Might explain the never ending headache and the fact that my memory really, really sucks. There's actually a lot of damage done I just don't know how I'm not a vegetable by this point. Not complaining though :D

Well, i dont have stuff as extreme as all the ones above. I keep telling myself that my live is actually pretty awesome to survive this shit :D

Also the only bad emotional things i have done are the things that i havent done because im a shy piece of cr*p ^^

In a nutshell -> my live is boring, boring but awesome.

PS: oh, i can only think of that one time i was hanging around with my class on a trip and got completely drunk (for the first/last time). I did some amazing embarrising things, so yeah... :P

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Well, i dont have stuff as extreme as all the ones above. I keep telling myself that my live is actually pretty awesome to survive this shit :D

Also the only bad emotional things i have done are the things that i havent done because im a shy piece of cr*p ^^

In a nutshell -> my live is boring, boring but awesome.

PS: oh, i can only think of that one time i was hanging around with my class on a trip and got completely drunk (for the first/last time). I did some amazing embarrising things, so yeah... :P

Did someone manage to catch it on video? Drunk people are always awesome to watch :D

Did someone manage to catch it on video? Drunk people are always awesome to watch :D

yeah, thats the worst part :D

but only the people ill never see again in around a year so i can live with that (if they keep their/my stuff privat :P)

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List