Battlefield 4 has worst campaign I have ever played

Mcdoorknob

I literally cannot even finish it, it is so boring and bad. I have reached 3 points so far in the campaign where It has glitched me and I have no way to get ahead but to restart at last checkpoint. Many other retarded bugs which I noticed also. They give you no stealth way to do the missions, none of the weapons that you can pick have silencers on them. And if you try to sneak by them without shooting, the enemies just automatically start shooting at you once you get at a certain point. I am not very good at giving a review of the campaign but so far It is just so boring that I can't get myself to play it. I really think they should have either put more work into the campaign and made it fun or should have ditched the campaign and made multiplayer better.

I don't like crying and whining about games but I just really wanted this game to be amazing. It still is, but just nowhere near enough quality. 

Did anybody else play the campaign? what did you think of it?

PS: Defuse game mode is terrible. Literally an unplayable bug every other match. 

Yep its an online game IMO... I also had weird glitches such as when you are on top of the building about an hour in and you steal the helicopter i would kill everyone but it wont not move on.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

BF4 has a campaign? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I liekd it.

please don't kill meh!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

EA even said that Battlefield is more for multiplayer...

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I liekd it.

please don't kill meh!

Hitman is on the way...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

I liekd it.

please don't kill meh!

Kill this man with a spork

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

i, liked it......................

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

You are wrong. Euro Truck Simulator 2 is actually a good game and the campaign is create.

I am wrong...so are you. 

I don't get why Battlefield ever put in a campaign in the first place. I don't think anyone's ever played the pre-Modern Combat ones and said to themselves "I wish this game had a campaign".

SPOILERS BELOW! (logical but just in case)

Didn't like it at all either, 3-4 hour campaign really? It didn't feel like an adventure or anything, more like a crappy short story. 

I mean it's like "okay usa is in a war with china" why? "just deal with it, some stupid admiral chang or something is dicating china and you need to defeat him!" whatever "oooooh, chinese girl is being suspicious, irish and hanna fight, make up because she tells sad story, cliché trust is earned" and then after what feels like 2 minutes "here, a very easy boss fight at the end with three amazing game-changing choices (choose hanna, choose Irish or do nothing)" BOOM, the end. Even the BF3 campaign was better and that wasn't very good as well in my opinion.

Case: Fractal Design R4 Window PSU: Seasonic G-series 650w MOBO: 870 Extreme R2.0 CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 GPU: Asus DirectCU II Radeon HD 7970 

I actually enjoyed playing through it. I never went into it expecting anything great and I got what I hoped for. It's been my favorite campaign since BC1, that game was so awesome. 

I literally cannot even finish it, it is so boring and bad. I have reached 3 points so far in the campaign where It has glitched me and I have no way to get ahead but to restart at last checkpoint. Many other retarded bugs which I noticed also. They give you no stealth way to do the missions, none of the weapons that you can pick have silencers on them. And if you try to sneak by them without shooting, the enemies just automatically start shooting at you once you get at a certain point. I am not very good at giving a review of the campaign but so far It is just so boring that I can't get myself to play it. I really think they should have either put more work into the campaign and made it fun or should have ditched the campaign and made multiplayer better.

I don't like crying and whining about games but I just really wanted this game to be amazing. It still is, but just nowhere near enough quality. 

Did anybody else play the campaign? what did you think of it?

PS: Defuse game mode is terrible. Literally an unplayable bug every other match. 

I had no problem playing it before the day of the NA release ( south korean VPN)

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Stop whining, it was pretty good IMO.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

It was short, but on par with my expectations. It's mainly a multiplayer driven game, so for there to be a single player campaign at all I'm content. 

I enjoyed it. The characters were good, though not great (compared to other titles recently such as Bioshock: Infinite and The Last of Us. Those had excellent characters that warranted emotion IMO). 

The story was interesting enough to keep me playing until the end, but again it wasn't great. The visuals however were great, and helped the experience and immersion a lot.

I wouldn't say it was excellent, but it was good enough that I felt satisfied with the experience by the end of it. I'd say it was good before I would call it bad, but as we all know: opinions are like a***oles.

I played through the Campaign in a couple of days, I like it! Only thing I didn't like about it is that it's a tad short. No real issues with the game, minor grphics glitch, minor framerate spikes (but didn't affect gameplay). The games seems quite polished compared to COD Ghosts which is chockfull of issues....mainly weird framerate spikes regardless of where you are and what you're doing. I'd be trudging along with a raiding party of Ghosts and framerate would plunge to the point where it stutters.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Personally i agree that storyline behind single player was like screenplay of Twilight or even worse. C'mon! Chinese got soo much trouble to destroy one stupid ship? But hell yeah! Its was 'Murican vessil!

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

You clearly haven't played BF3's campaign.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Yeah, I only played through the first mission to unlock the MP412 and dropped it after that.

The story's alright, but man the gunfights are a real slog.

You know whats worse? Euro Truck Simulator 2 Campaign mode....Boring as hell.

You obviously have not played ETS2 with the oculus rift then. The most fun I've had in a long time.  

unRAID 6.3.5 Plus | CASE: Fractal Define R5 | MOBO: Supermicro X9DRL-iF | MEMORY: Samsung ECC REG 64GB 8x8GB | CPU: 2 x XEON E5-2670v1 | PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W | DRIVES: 1 x Seagate Ironwolf 8TB [Parity drive] 2 x Seagate Ironwolf 4TB [Data drives] 4 x WD Red 4TB NAS Harddrive [Data drives] | CACHE: 2 x Crucial MX300 275GB SSD [Cache drives in RAID1] | 1 x HyperX Fury 120GB 2.5" SSD [Plex drive] | OS drive: Kingston Datatraveler SE9 16GB USB drive

https://technicalramblings.com/