US Vice President used private email account for sensitive info and got hacked

Just now, stconquest said:

The truth is an attack?  Well... okay then.  I apologize for telling you about you.  :)

Calm down. You'll live longer..

Just now, dexT said:

Calm down. You'll live longer..

This.  Have you posted once in this thread to do anything other than demean it's participants?

8 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

MY QUESTION WAS NOT ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF COAL

How many times do I need to say this?

THAT WAS ENTIRELY THE CONVERSATION, NOBODY HAS MADE A CASE FOR DUMPING COAL IN STREAMS BEING GOOD.
IT'S BEEN ABOUT WHY COAL HAS IT'S BENEFITS DESPITE ANY ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE AND THE EXTREMES OF THAT ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT YOUR QUESTION IS BECAUSE YOUR QUESTION WAS IRRELEVANT TO THE POSITION YOU'RE TRYING TO PUT OTHER PEOPLE IN DESPITE WHAT THEY ARE ARGUING.

"I think cars have value in transportation"
"LAWL WUT, YOU THINK PEOPLE DESERVE TO DIE IN TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF PSYCOPATH?"

But no, please, continue to put on airs.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

This.  Have you posted once in this thread to do anything other than demean it's participants?

Yes. Are you OK?

6 minutes ago, dexT said:

Yes. Are you OK?

...and there it is.  100% fantasy.  You are on Kloaked's off-topic tangent and don't even know it.

Man, why do people like Mike Pence give Indiana a bad name...

5 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

THAT WAS ENTIRELY THE CONVERSATION, NOBODY HAS MADE A CASE FOR DUMPING COAL IN STREAMS BEING GOOD.
IT'S BEEN ABOUT WHY COAL HAS IT'S BENEFITS DESPITE ANY ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE AND THE EXTREMES OF THAT ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT YOUR QUESTION IS BECAUSE YOUR QUESTION WAS IRRELEVANT TO THE POSITION YOU'RE TRYING TO PUT OTHER PEOPLE IN DESPITE WHAT THEY ARE ARGUING.

"I think cars have value in transportation"
"LAWL WUT, YOU THINK PEOPLE DESERVE TO DIE IN TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF PSYCOPATH?"

ROFL. No, it hasn't. This is the 4th time I'm pointing out what the original issue actually is.

3 hours ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Another pathetic attempt by the left and the media sources they fund  to discredit an administration that's currently doing a pretty decent job. The constant barrage of garbage by the media just makes any respectful, intelligent libs look bad for being part of a party that has become what it is.

3 hours ago, ivan134 said:

ROFL #alternatereality

2 hours ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Oh is that where you're living?

2 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Yea I'm living in the alternate reality where allowing coal companies to dump into streams is what the citizens want and they applaud the president for signing a bill that makes it legal.

2 hours ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Oh yeah is that what they're doing, mining coal and just throwing it all in every viable water source they can find in attempts to pollute and destroy nature?

Your comments are a prime example of the extremist mentality that reflects poorly on the dems.

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I'm not arguing the cons of coal mining, I'm criticizing a comment that only points out one extreme end of the spectrum as if no benefits exist and it's solely being done to destroy the environment.

59 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

One extreme? LOL

Point out some benefits of destroying an ecosystem

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

...and there it it.  100% fantasy.  You are on Kloaked's off-topic tangent and don't even know it.

What? I'm wondering how you are doing?

Just now, dexT said:

What? I'm wondering how you are doing?

Dayum... why are you wondering that?

You know, how people ask what's up? How have you been?

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

ROFL. No, it hasn't. This is the 4th time I'm pointing out what the original issue actually is.

You literally bold how you misrepresented his argument and changed your comment on benefits (which the only time he mentioned benefits was on the use of coal, he's not made an argument for the benefits of destroying an ecosystem outright)

@ mods, am i allowed to call someone an autist?

"If you ain't first, you're last"

3 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

You literally bold how you misrepresented his argument and changed your comment on benefits (which the only time he mentioned benefits was on the use of coal, he's not made an argument for the benefits of destroying an ecosystem outright)

@ mods, am i allowed to call someone an autist?

Yup. I definitely misrepresented his non answer to my original issue. Absolutely.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Apples and Oranges. One is a Governor who has no state secrets and is allowed to, he didn't do anything illegal. Hillary on the other hand knew it was illegal, did it anyway, had state secrets, and ended up committing treason. 

4 minutes ago, suits said:

Apples and Oranges. One is a Governor who has no state secrets and is allowed to, he didn't do anything illegal. Hillary on the other hand knew it was illegal, did it anyway, had state secrets, and ended up committing treason. 

Bruh...

21 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

Again, Pence's comments were about her use of a Private Server, that only she had access and control of, and that she sent classified information in...  Not a private email in general.

His comments, from what I can find:

"that literally Hillary Clinton had classified information on a private server that she said she didn’t have … that, to me, is the kind of double standard that the American people are weary of.”

If you remember another statement, please do provide another quote showing him saying different?

Pence did the same thing Clinton did. He wasn't just using this private email to chat about his personal life, it's right there in the title of the topic, sensitive information.

Unless you're saying it matters whether the email server was run by him or some other private entity. But that's really irrelevant.

8 minutes ago, dexT said:

You know, how people ask what's up? How have you been?

So blatant deception is what you will resort to.

Let's see if you are willing to be truthful about anything:  Why do you have a picture of Trudeau as your profile?

So blatant deception is what you will resort to.

Let's see if you are willing to be truthful about anything:  Why do you have a picture of Trudeau as your profile?

Ahaha. Lol.

5 minutes ago, suits said:

Treason, lol, for having insecure email practices?

Meanwhile a handful of Trump's administration have already been caught hanging from the strings of Russian puppet masters.

2 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

Meanwhile a handful of Trump's administration have already been caught hanging from the strings of Russian puppet masters.

Hey Sessions straight up lied at his hearing... and now is caught.  The context does not even matter, according to Sessions himself.  ;)

4 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

I'm just here to get my daily dose of cognitive dissonance.

:D

K I have to get back to work now. I'm not leaving because you disappoint me.

1 minute ago, Sakkura said:

Looks some someone either doesn't understand the Benghazi situation, or you don't care. Where is the proof of Russia interfering? Liberals keep blaming and no concrete evidence has been brought. If there was actual proof congress would have already acted. Get over it.

Just now, dexT said:

K I have to get back to work now. I'm not leaving because you disappoint me.

Bye Felicia.

Just now, suits said:

Looks some someone either doesn't understand the Benghazi situation, or you don't care. Where is the proof of Russia interfering? Liberals keep blaming and no concrete evidence has been brought. If there was actual proof congress would have already acted. Get over it.

Wowzers.