US Vice President used private email account for sensitive info and got hacked

LOL 

My non tech savvy father confused 'hacked' with the physical act and got real surprised

Please quote me so that I know that you have replied unless it is my own topic.

5 minutes ago, VirtusProFTW skin.trade said:

Jeff was refferring to anything about the campaign listen to the full soundbyte and youd know that. I agree on flynn but as a senator on national security committe his literal job is to meet with ambassadors and represent  his state which he did.

@ivan134 is that true?
Are you taking me on a ride?
Is this man's job to meet with ambassadors?

"If you ain't first, you're last"

2 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

I just barely heard about Jeff Sessions yesterday, he's in the media right now for something but i haven't looked into it yet. I'll be sure to check out his lies.

I don't know anything about General Flynn though.

He had to resign because he's being accused of lying about discussing lifting sanctions on Russia if Trump became president. This is another issue that needs be investigated, but won't happen because of the hypocrites controlling congress. Their reason is that he resigned and so there's no need to investigate how far up the chain it goes.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Just now, Memories4K said:

@ivan134 is that true?

It is he is on a oversight committee that handles national security and national intelligence

CPU - i7 6700HQ @ 3.50GHz GPU - GTX 965m - 16 GB DDR4 - 500 GB SSD

For about 750 USD

Laptop Model - Cyberpower Tracer 15

Just now, ivan134 said:

Not sure if srs...

no really ivan. Do you think she didnt meet with the ambassador. Or that she wasnt a democrat?

if you want to hold the Trump administration to higher standards then the democrats, then you are guilty of hypocrisy.

I dont care if you are liberal or not, i dont care if you think a blind tortoise is a better president. You aught to uphold everyone to the same standards and rigor, or stand down.

FYI, my government visited North Korea a couple of years back. I guess they are extremist totalitarians in the making.

4 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

I just barely heard about Jeff Sessions yesterday, he's in the media right now for something but i haven't looked into it yet. I'll be sure to check out his lies.

G.  Flynn indicated the Trump Admin. would loosen Russian sanctions in a conversations with a Russian official.  The calls were all recorded by the government.  I have not seen the transcripts, just excerpts.

And everyone that only totalitarian governments attack news agencies.  Its why obama tried to prosecute journalists he didn't agree with.

2 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

@ivan134 is that true?

Of course it's his job. Which is why it's strange that he would lie under oath about it. You only lie about something this stupid when you're trying to hide something. Who the fuck lies about doing their job?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

He had to resign because he's being accused of lying about discussing lifting sanctions on Russia if Trump became president. This is another issue that needs be investigated, but won't happen because of the hypocrites controlling congress. Their reason is that he resigned and so there's no need to investigate how far up the chain it goes.

What he did was not illegal, but he shouldnt have lied to Mike Pence. He wasnt under oath.

For about 750 USD

1 minute ago, ace_cheaply said:

And everyone that only totalitarian governments attack news agencies.  Its why obama tried to prosecute journalists he didn't agree with.

Wow.  Obama... how could you?!?

Just now, stconquest said:

G.  Flynn indicated the Trump Admin. would loosen Russian sanctions in a conversations with a Russian official.  The calls were all recorded by the government.  I have not seen the transcripts.

I don't understand, why is that bad?
We're kinda fucking the Russians pretty hard with the sanctions and it would be super cool not go to war with the Russians by pushing them into a corner.
Lying about it, i can understand.
If there's evidence that a government official lied to the public and agencies then i'm all there with you.

2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Of course it's his job. Which is why it's strange that he would lie under oath about it. You only lie about something this stupid when you're trying to hide something. Who the fuck lies about doing their job?

Yeah that's definitely shady.

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

FB_IMG_1488563889122.jpg

Just now, Memories4K said:

I don't understand, why is that bad?
We're kinda fucking the Russians pretty hard with the sanctions and it would be super cool not go to war with the Russians by pushing them into a corner.
Lying about it, i can understand.
If there's evidence that a government official lied to the public and agencies then i'm all there with you.

Good question.  I really don't know.  Some law or rule.  Maybe someone else here knows.

3 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

Sessions was asked under oath during the senate confirmation

"Did you have any contact with russian officials during the campaign"

Naturally, sessions has been a senator, and HAS met with the Russian ambassador at some point. Now interestingly enough, last night, CNN had brought in a defense attorney to question about the possibility of Session facing Perjury trial (criminal charge for lying under oath). Their own defense attorney "expert" said straight out "these charges will have NO chance to stick in a court of law", and after a lengthy explanation why, the news anchor just went "rolleyes, i cant listen to this shit. it doesnt promote my agenda. COMMERCIAL TIME"

3 minutes ago, VirtusProFTW skin.trade said:

What he did was not illegal, but he shouldnt have lied to Mike Pence. He wasnt under oath.

What he did is borderline treason. He was a former head of national security, which means he's privy to a lot of our nation's secrets, meeting with his counterparts of one of our adversaries and trying to undermime our then president. That's sedition.

This is an opinion piece, but you get the point.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/02/13/did-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-commit-sedition/

2 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Good question.  I really don't know.  Some law or rule.  Maybe someone else here knows.

i think that situation boils down to the fact that he made those promises before officially being in office (during transition period). During the transition period, the democrats were pushing hard for the inaguration to be halted in a moronic effort to stop trump from becoming president.

Just now, ivan134 said:

What he did is borderline treason. He was a former head of national security, which means he's privy to a lot of our nation's secrets, meeting with his counterparts of one of our adversaries and trying to undermime our then president. That's sedition.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/02/13/did-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-commit-sedition/

As a high official in the most powerful nation on earth you cannot ignore superpowers like India, Russia, and china we have to talk with them whether people like it our not. He didnt leak classified info the worst thing was him lying which wasnt illegal.

For about 750 USD

19 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

@Sakkura

Was Obama in violation of the Logan act by using surrogates to meet foreign officials in 2008's transition?

"His transition team said Wednesday that, instead of attending the summit, he had designated the former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, who served under President Bill Clinton, and former Representative Jim Leach, a Republican from Iowa who endorsed Obama during the campaign, to meet with visiting foreign dignitaries on his behalf this weekend."

Was Bill Clinton in violation when he met with Mexican president in Texas as president elect in 1993?

"In January 1993, Clinton met with the Mexican president in Texas as president-elect, setting off protests from Canada. He responded by promising to make their prime minister his first foreign visitor after he took office."

Or is it a useless law that has never been used in 200 years because it can't be.

Source https://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/11/12/world/americas/12iht-obama.4.17771473.html

No, because there was no dispute in those situations. The whole point of the Logan act is to prevent private citizens from undermining government policy regarding states they're in some sort of conflict with.

No courts has found the Logan act unconstitutional.

3 minutes ago, VirtusProFTW skin.trade said:

As a high official in the most powerful nation on earth you cannot ignore superpowers like India, Russia, and china we have to talk with them whether people like it our not. He didnt leak classified info the worst thing was him lying which wasnt illegal.

Except, he wasn't working for the U.S. government at the time. Not leaking classified information doesn't it's not stupid to be meeting with such counterparts in the 1st place especially, when it's not official U.S. meetings.

Just now, Sakkura said:

No, because there was no dispute in those situations. The whole point of the Logan act is to prevent private citizens from undermining government policy regarding states they're in some sort of conflict with.

No courts has found the Logan act unconstitutional.

Courts don't just declare laws unconstitutional unless they are under scrutiny, which the Logan act hasn't been because it hasn't been used in 200 years.  As soon as it is used, it will be.

Just now, ivan134 said:

Except, he wasn't working for the U.S. government at the time. Not leaking classified information doesn't it's not stupid to be meeting with such counterparts in the 1st place especially, when it's not official U.S. meetings.

I thought you said he was a official for national defense at the time.  anyways its not illegal to meet with reps from other countries

For about 750 USD

4 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Not according to the fbi

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html