US Vice President used private email account for sensitive info and got hacked

Just now, ivan134 said:

Well thank you for telling me what coal does. I didn't know that...

Just about every energy source is harmful to environment when not regulated. You seem to be missing the point.

What point am i missing?
You asked for what benefits there are to coal as a source of energy, obviously compared to other sources; i gave you a big one.
We're not talking about energy regulation, you scoffed at the idea that there might be actual pros and not only cons to using coal based on @TidaLWaveZ comment.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

2 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

What point am i missing?
You asked for what benefits there are to coal as a source of energy, obviously compared to other sources; i gave you a big one.
We're not talking about energy regulation, you scoffed at the idea that there might be actual pros and not only cons to using coal based on @TidaLWaveZ comment.

I asked for what benefit there is to dumping waste in streams.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I thought political topics were banned, seeing as how certain members tend to be absolute dicks to anyone who disagrees with them.

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

This was @TidaLWaveZ's comment:

I'm not arguing the cons of coal mining, I'm criticizing a comment that only points out one extreme end of the spectrum as if no benefits exist and it's solely being done to destroy the environment.

Now this was your comment in reply to their's:

One extreme? LOL

Point out some benefits

Stop trying to put on airs and misrepresenting people's arguments.

8 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

They're not dumping coal into streams, that's just the extreme end of the spectrum you're purporting.

Again you didn't mention realities like greenhouse gas emission or something else that's actually true. You just chose a hypothetical extreme and that's what I'm critical of. 

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Just now, Memories4K said:

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

You're going to get baited. Not worth. Just report them and hope for the best. :)

Just now, Kloaked said:

I thought political topics were banned, seeing as how certain members tend to be absolute dicks to anyone who disagrees with them.

It is. They just can't help themselves.

2 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

You're going to get baited. Not worth. Just report them and hope for the best. :)

Me and @TidaLWaveZ right now:

tumblr_n7loialWzp1qetp85o1_540.png
tumblr_n7loialWzp1qetp85o2_540.png
tumblr_n7loialWzp1qetp85o3_540.png
tumblr_n7loialWzp1qetp85o4_540.png

56 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

It's not legal to delete 33,000 emails after having been subpoenaed, nor is it legal to send classified information, nor is it legal to lie about them under oath.  What pence did was legal, and therefore not subject to prosecution. What Clinton did is illegal, obstruction of justice, mishandling of classified information and perjury are all crimes.  Having a lawful email account hacked is not.  Besides, all of his emails are being archived, so they will be part of any record for investigation, unlike clinton's private server.  That's another thing, this is a public service that pence was using, meaning all of the emails are available in a server somewhere.  Clinton made her own server and then bleached the hard drives clean when asked to present them.   

If you can't see the difference then I don't know what to tell you. 

Regardless of whether or not any of that is true, Pence decried Clinton's use of personal email before any of that was investigated. the hypocrisy is present and accounted for.

I don't want to be perceived as defending Clinton's practices here, let that be clear.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

7 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

To watch butt hurt lunatic pansies with no lives have complete meltdowns. Its the only good thing about it though.

/r/politics circle jerking on LTT forums. Stay classy

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

3 minutes ago, dexT said:

To watch butt hurt lunatic pansies with no lives have complete meltdowns. Its the only good thing about it though.

This is extreme... ignorance displayed; because trolling?  Why even post if all you can be is argumentative for the sake of being argumentative?

6 hours ago, slightlyjaded said:

Totally left wing media promoting fake news...

We really need a sarcasm font.

we need comic sans

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, stconquest said:

This is extreme... ignorance displayed; because trolling?  Why even post if all you can be is argumentative for the sake of being argumentative?

I'm a cup half full kind of guy.

Just now, dexT said:

I'm a cup half full kind of guy.

No, you are a "melt down" type of guy that acts like others are the problem.  100% deflective.

22 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

This was @TidaLWaveZ's comment:

Now this was your comment in reply to their's:

Stop trying to put on airs and misrepresenting people's arguments.

At worst, I'm misreading what he's saying, but I'm not trying to misrepresent. He just said it again, so I'm pretty sure I'm not misreading what he said. When he said "one extreme" I thought he meant the the topic in general and not just once specific issue regarding the topic. Go back and read how it all started. I 1st stated that Trump just signed a bill allowing coal industry to dump their waste in streams. He retorted with the comment we can't seem to agree on now. Since I'm the one who brought up the topic, the ones deflecting from MY original topic are you two. So no, I'm not misrepresenting shit. You both are deflecting from the issue.

22 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

They're not dumping coal into streams, that's just the extreme end of the spectrum you're purporting.

Again you didn't mention realities like greenhouse gas emission or something else that's actually true. You just chose a hypothetical extreme and that's what I'm critical of. 

I don't even know what you're saying. I don't think even you know what you're saying.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

15 minutes ago, SirRoderick said:

Regardless of whether or not any of that is true, Pence decried Clinton's use of personal email before any of that was investigated. the hypocrisy is present and accounted for.

I don't want to be perceived as defending Clinton's practices here, let that be clear.

Again, Pence's comments were about her use of a Private Server, that only she had access and control of, and that she sent classified information in...  Not a private email in general.

His comments, from what I can find:

"that literally Hillary Clinton had classified information on a private server that she said she didn’t have … that, to me, is the kind of double standard that the American people are weary of.”

If you remember another statement, please do provide another quote showing him saying different?

Issue: Dumping coal waste in streams

Retort: Coal is a cheap source of energy

Problem?

17 minutes ago, dexT said:

Sure kid

5 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Since I'm the one who brought up the topic, the ones deflecting from MY original topic are you two. So no, I'm not misrepresenting shit. You both are deflecting from issue.

I don't even know what you're saying. I don't think even you know what you're saying.

lmao this is bait @Kloaked you were right.

I answer his goddamn question about the benefits of coal and he backtracks, changes his original comment, and continues misrepresenting not only @TidaLWaveZ but also me now.

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

No, you are a "melt down" type of guy that acts like others are the problem.  100% deflective.

No personal attacks please.

3 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

lmao this is bait @Kloaked you were right.

I answer his goddamn question about the benefits of coal and he backtracks to continue misrepresenting not only @TidaLWaveZ but also me now.

MY QUESTION WAS NOT ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF COAL

How many times do I need to say this?

Just now, dexT said:

No personal attacks please.

The truth is an attack?  Well... okay then.  I apologize for telling you about you.  :)

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

The truth is an attack?  Well... okay then.  I apologize for telling you about you.  :)

He called me a "butthurt pansy" and is complaining about personal attacks. These snowflakes are hilarious.