US Vice President used private email account for sensitive info and got hacked

10 minutes ago, suits said:

Looks some someone either doesn't understand the Benghazi situation, or you don't care. Where is the proof of Russia interfering? Liberals keep blaming and no concrete evidence has been brought. If there was actual proof congress would have already acted. Get over it.

So much irony in one small paragraph.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

15 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

Treason, lol, for having insecure email practices?

Meanwhile a handful of Trump's administration have already been caught hanging from the strings of Russian puppet masters.

10 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Wowzers.

I've yet to see proof as well, if you can provide real evidence that Russia "hacked" the election then i would love to see it.
I mean that sincerely, i've seen this claim thrown around and i haven't actually looked too far into it but i've also not seen anything except for:

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO HAVE ME EXPLAIN MY REASONING??? YOU'RE A WHITE MALE."

My point is, i don't know and you have an opportunity right now to teach me how the Russians "hacked" the election.
Again, i'm being very sincere, i've yet to see anything, please help me understand what you understand.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

4 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Hey Sessions straight up lied at his hearing... and now is caught.

Yeah. But by now that seems about average for a member of the Trump administration.

1 minute ago, suits said:

Looks some someone either doesn't understand the Benghazi situation, or you don't care. Where is the proof of Russia interfering? Liberals keep blaming and no concrete evidence has been brought. If there was actual proof congress would have already acted. Get over it.

Yeah the Republican congress would already have gone after their own president because that's totally in their interest? LOL.

As opposed to the Clinton email case, where it was a Republican in the FBI who repeatedly tried to pin charges on her, failed, and then instead used the media to throw a wrench in her election campaign.

2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

So much irony in one small paragraph.

I don't think you know what irony is.

1 minute ago, Sakkura said:

Yeah. But by now that seems about average for a member of the Trump administration.

Yeah the Republican congress would already have gone after their own president because that's totally in their interest? LOL.

As opposed to the Clinton email case, where it was a Republican in the FBI who repeatedly tried to pin charges on her, failed, and then instead used the media to throw a wrench in her election campaign.

Republican FBI? So Obama appointing the head of the FBI makes it republican? So when they said they did find evidence that Hillary used it incorrectly and that although she was not being brought up on charges it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't have? Such a republican FBI.

Just now, Memories4K said:

I've yet to see proof as well, if you can provide real evidence that Russia "hacked" the election then i would love to see it.
I mean that sincerely, i've seen this claim thrown around and i haven't actually looked too far into it but i've also not seen anything except for:

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO HAVE ME EXPLAIN MY REASONING??? YOU'RE A WHITE MALE."

My point is, i don't know and you have an opportunity right now to teach me how the Russians "hacked" the election.

This is not about hacking the election, this is about members of the administration talking with the Russians before (and after) Trump was inaugurated. That's a problem completely regardless of how the election process itself went.

Not only has there been plenty of evidence of that, but members of the administration have actually stepped down because of it. Do you really think they'd step down if they didn't do it?

12 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

Treason, lol, for having insecure email practices?

Meanwhile a handful of Trump's administration have already been caught hanging from the strings of Russian puppet masters.

Not for having insecure email practices. For blatantly disregarding the law and sending highly sensitive information on a server she built. And for deleting 33,000 emails containing said information after being subpoenaed.

So there's that

And yes of course. Trump is a Russian spy, his entire campaign was funded by Putin, blah blah. Really, if the evidence was as concrete as you say, and it were the God's honest truth that Trump is being controlled by the Russians, don't you think someone would have done something about it (besides the leftists that are still salty over the election and want to claim it was rigged. Even though, in Shillary's own words, "You can't rig the US election")?

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

7 hours ago, rn8686 said:

Very interesting to see how Trump will react seeing as Hilary's email scandal was a big part of his campaign against her. 

Trump would probably say: "Now that the election's over. We don't care." 

\\ QUIET AUDIO WORKSTATION //

5960X 3.7GHz @ 0.983V / ASUS X99-A USB3.1      

32 GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 & 2667MHz @ 1.2V

AMD R9 Fury X

256GB SM961 + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo  

Cooler Master Silencio 652S (soon Calyos NSG S0 ^^)              

Noctua NH-D15 / 3x NF-S12A                 

Seasonic PRIME Titanium 750W        

Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum / Logitech G900

2x Samsung S24E650BW 16:10  / Adam A7X / Fractal Axe Fx 2 Mark I

Windows 7 Ultimate

4K GAMING/EMULATION RIG

Xeon X5670 4.2Ghz (200BCLK) @ ~1.38V / Asus P6X58D Premium

12GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz

Gainward GTX 1080 Golden Sample

Intel 535 Series 240 GB + San Disk SSD Plus 512GB

Corsair Crystal 570X

Noctua NH-S12 

Be Quiet Dark Rock 11 650W

Logitech K830

Xbox One Wireless Controller

Logitech Z623 Speakers/Subwoofer

Windows 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

I am not talking about anything related to Russian interference into the 2016 Presidential election.  Where did anyone in this thread say that the election was hacked?

I was directly referring to the law being broken by the top lawyer in the country and the fact he is now under fire because he is caught lying... under oath.

Just now, suits said:

Republican FBI? So Obama appointing the head of the FBI makes it republican? So when they said they did find evidence that Hillary used it incorrectly and that although she was not being brought up on charges it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't have? Such a republican FBI.

The head of the FBI has been a registered Republican for most of his life. He only dropped his membership in 2016.

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

I am not talking about anything related to Russian interference into the 2016 Presidential election.  Where did anyone in this thread say that the election was hacked?

I was directly referring to the law being broken by the top lawyer in the country and the fact he is now under fire because he is caught lying... under oath.

Stop misrepresenting what he said xD

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Just now, Sakkura said:

This is not about hacking the election, this is about members of the administration talking with the Russians before (and after) Trump was inaugurated. That's a problem completely regardless of how the election process itself went.

Not only has there been plenty of evidence of that, but members of the administration have actually stepped down because of it. Do you really think they'd step down if they didn't do it?

I don't understand, why is that a problem?
Trump talked with Mexico before the inaugeration, did Mexico also hack our elections?

I don't care, i want to see evidence, i am asking you for evidence to how you got to that conclusion.
If there's a lot of evidence then i need to see it in order to be informed.
I want to see members of the administration on video or some verifiable source of their own claim that they stepped down because the Russian's rigged the election for Trump.

8 minutes ago, suits said:

I don't think you know what irony is.

You definitely don't.

19 minutes ago, suits said:

Just now, ivan134 said:

You definitely don't.

There was proof, she admitted what she did. Everyone knows she left them there without taking proper action. Congress didn't act. And it's why I like neither party.

2 minutes ago, stconquest said:

That's what i keep hearing, "Russians hacked the election"

No i was replying to your reply to @suits (which sounded doubtful that there wasn't concrete evidence; what you underlined) if i misunderstood, then i apologize.

3 minutes ago, suits said:

There was proof, she admitted what she did. Everyone knows she left them there without taking proper action. Congress didn't act. And it's why I like neither party.

Source please.

4 minutes ago, suits said:

Also, you do know their security is the job of the defense department right? Carry on though. I'd like a source.

1 minute ago, N1ghtshade said:

Not for having insecure email practices. For blatantly disregarding the law and sending highly sensitive information on a server she built. And for deleting 33,000 emails containing said information after being subpoenaed.

So there's that

And yes of course. Trump is a Russian spy, his entire campaign was funded by Putin, blah blah. Really, if the evidence was as concrete as you say, and it were the God's honest truth that Trump is being controlled by the Russians, don't you think someone would have done something about it (besides the leftists that are still salty over the election and want to claim it was rigged. Even though, in Shillary's own words, "You can't rig the US election")?

She didn't send highly sensitive information. Out of over 60,000 emails, only 110 were found to have been classified at the time. Almost all of the classified stuff was only classified after the fact. She can't look into the future and see what someone's going to tag as classified.

According to a Republican, who did his best to sabotage her campaign, "no charges are appropriate in this case." That just says it all.

1 minute ago, Memories4K said:

That's what i keep hearing, "Russians hacked the election"

No i was replying to your reply to @suits (which sounded doubtful that there wasn't concrete evidence; what you underlined) if i misunderstood, then i apologize.

Now, you are fully aware that no one in this thread claimed that Russia hacked the election.  You are adding that in.

If you want evidence of Russia benefiting from having the Trump in office, you only need to look to Rex Tillerson.  The company he worked for had a $500,000,000,000 deal lined up with the Russian state before Obama set sanctions eliminating it, because of the Russian advancement into Crimea.

6 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

I don't understand, why is that a problem?
Trump talked with Mexico before the inaugeration, did Mexico also hack our elections?

I don't care, i want to see evidence, i am asking you for evidence to how you got to that conclusion.
If there's a lot of evidence then i need to see it in order to be informed.
I want to see members of the administration on video or some verifiable source of their own claim that they stepped down because the Russian's rigged the election for Trump.

It is a problem when you're in violation of the Logan act and/or sharing government secrets with agents of foreign governments. It's also a problem when you lie about it.

3 minutes ago, suits said:

I watched that entire hearing the day it happened. Give me a time stamp of your claim.

23 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

Pence did the same thing Clinton did. He wasn't just using this private email to chat about his personal life, it's right there in the title of the topic, sensitive information.

Unless you're saying it matters whether the email server was run by him or some other private entity. But that's really irrelevant.

It does matter.  Hillary as able to scrub hers clean when asked for the contents.  Pence can't do that.  Hillary lied about sending classified information.  Both the lying and the sending were crimes.  Pence didn't do that.  How is it irrelevant?  Pence had a lawful account hacked illegally. Hillary illegally sent information over a server that only she had access to, and deleted it when subpeonaed then lied about the deletion (only work related emails, her lawyers went through every email, and no classified information.)  

As I said when I first denoted the difference, if you don't see it I can't help you.

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

I watched that entire hearing the day it happened. Give me a time stamp of your claim.

Looking for it, theres 11 hours to scrub through.

lots of quotes you can find in the news articles. She admitted to being responsible, she argued it wasn't illegal what she did.

5 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Now, you are fully aware that no one in this thread claimed that Russia hacked the election.  You are adding that in.

If you want evidence of Russia benefiting from having the Trump in office, you only need to look to Rex Tillerson.  The company he worked for had a $500,000,000,000 deal lined up with the Russian state before Obama set sanctions eliminating it, because of the Russian advancement into Crimea.

I apologize, that's just what i kept hearing; how Russia rigged the elections for Trump to win.
I see the problem being argued is Russia benefiting.

Well why is Russia benefiting with Trump in office a bad thing?
I don't understand, we make trade deals with many different nations, what is wrong with the deal he had with Russia?
I'm not understanding.