US Vice President used private email account for sensitive info and got hacked

Just now, ivan134 said:

I'll admit. It's a funny meme.

Even if you don't like Trump, you gotta admit, he spawned some quality meemays.

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

There were a few state registrars temporarily shut down due to FBI warnings/recommendation in the summer of 2016.  Officials in the registry office were told of strong indicators that the hacking could be linked to the red state.  Again, this is not news.  To think Russia is not using "cyber" to infiltrate US systems is naive, as is believing that the US does not act in a similarly unethical manner.

I'm not disagreeing with Russia having ever been involved in cyber-warfare (like the U.S.)
But i don't understand how the summer of 2016 directly relates to anything shady on Trump's presidential win.
Nor have i been shown any evidence of Russia using cyber-warfare after the summer of 2016 for Trump to be elected.

I'm with you on speculation and conflict of interest, but i want evidence not speculation.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

3 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

I'm not disagreeing with Russia having ever been involved in cyber-warfare (like the U.S.)
But i don't understand how the summer of 2016 directly relates to anything shady on Trump's presidential win.
Nor have i been shown any evidence of Russia using cyber-warfare after the summer of 2016 for Trump to be elected.

I'm with you on speculation and conflict of interest, but i want evidence not speculation.

No sane person is saying Russia hacked the elections. The legitimate issues have been conflict of interest. Evidence only comes out of investigations. Guess who controls Congress. Ask them why they don't want to open an investigation.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

4 hours ago, Memories4K said:

If this is true, and Pence has done nothing shady/illegal, then i think this is leftist propaganda.

If it's not, i believe Pence should absolutely answer for his actions; i hold no loyalties to Mike "A volt a day keeps the gay away" Pence.

From what i can gather, the whole email scandal thing regarding Pence ties back to this (through very many incoherent steps)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/17/vice-president-elect-mike-pence-has-his-own-email-dispute-in-indiana/?utm_term=.972ce8d138d8

Somehow, it got twisted and he was apparently hacked, but other then recent news posts, i cannot confirm this.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/pence-used-personal-email-state-business----and-hacked/98604904/

Indiana law does not prohibit public officials from using personal email accounts, although the law is generally interpreted to mean that official business conducted on private email must be retained for public record purposes.

Pence's office said his campaign hired outside counsel as he was departing as governor to review his AOL emails and transfer any involving public business to the state.

The whole hacking "scandal" hinges on the fact that IF Mike Pence used his AOL email for official governor work, then those emails must be handed over to the state. However as i see it, the article is rather obscure when it comes to proving that his email account HAD official governor correspondance on it.

In addition to this, the law is obscure, and does not prohibit, nor does it specifically state that, emails should be handed over... Generally is not an argument.

Want some more leftist hypocrisy?

`http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/russian-ambassador-sergey-kislyak-appeared-as-obama-white-house-visitor-at-least-22-times/

Same ambassador that General Attorney Jeff Sessions talked to..... But the democrats probably doesnt see that as an issue. I mean, obviously it is only bad when republicans meet with the Russian ambassador, after all, they are right wing, so they arent even trying to be communist....

Spoiler

C57JKn-VUAE3txi.jpg

C57JKoMUwAAB9Bc.jpg

C57WBYfUYAII8Ed.jpg

you know.... there may be a reason why Trump calls them "Fake news"

Just now, ivan134 said:

No sane person is saying Russia hacked the elections. The legitimate issues have been conflict of interest. Evidence only comes out of investigations. Guess who controls Congress. Ask them why they don't want to open an investigation.

Ok so, Russia has had literally no real involvement in Donald Trump being elected president.
Ok.
The only issue is conflict of interest based on previous business history.
I'm with you there.
There has yet to be any investigation on any shady practices in the administration based on those conflict of interests.
There hasn't?
So there's no evidence for any claims involving Russia having anything to do with the election or corruption in the administration.
Congress has refused to open an investigation on the matter.

Do i have that all right?

@Sakkura

Was Obama in violation of the Logan act by using surrogates to meet foreign officials in 2008's transition?

"His transition team said Wednesday that, instead of attending the summit, he had designated the former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, who served under President Bill Clinton, and former Representative Jim Leach, a Republican from Iowa who endorsed Obama during the campaign, to meet with visiting foreign dignitaries on his behalf this weekend."

Was Bill Clinton in violation when he met with Mexican president in Texas as president elect in 1993?

"In January 1993, Clinton met with the Mexican president in Texas as president-elect, setting off protests from Canada. He responded by promising to make their prime minister his first foreign visitor after he took office."

Or is it a useless law that has never been used in 200 years because it can't be.

Source https://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/11/12/world/americas/12iht-obama.4.17771473.html

16 minutes ago, N1ghtshade said:

Even if you don't like Trump, you gotta admit, he spawned some quality meemays.

You're right

Spoiler

Image may contain: 2 people, meme and text

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, meme and text

Image may contain: one or more people, meme and text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: one or more people, meme, suit and text

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

2 minutes ago, Prysin said:

The whole hacking "scandal" hinges on the fact that IF Mike Pence used his AOL email for official governor work, then those emails must be handed over to the state.

wtf does Mike Pence still have an AOL e-mail for lmao

4 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

Ok so, Russia has had literally no real involvement in Donald Trump being elected president.
Ok.
The only issue is conflict of interest based on previous business history.
I'm with you there.
There has yet to be any investigation on any shady practices in the administration based on those conflict of interests.
There hasn't?
So there's no evidence for any claims involving Russia having anything to do with the election or corruption in the administration.
Congress has refused to open an investigation on the matter.

Do i have that all right?

The evidence is that multiple Trump appointees and campaign advisers have now been found to have lied about having communications with Russia. General Flynn and Jeff Sessions are just the most high profile ones.

2 minutes ago, Prysin said:

- -

Reveal hidden contents

C57JKn-VUAE3txi.jpg

C57JKoMUwAAB9Bc.jpg

C57WBYfUYAII8Ed.jpg

you know.... there may be a reason why Trump calls them "Fake news"

Yeah, totalitarianism.  Attacking the credibility of news outlets =/= proper critique of news outlets.  He is part of a badly scripted WWE storyline with villians and heroes and all.  How do you ignore all the lies coming out of Trump Prysin, while attacking the credibility of information coming out of "CNN"?  That is something weird... like a phenomena or something.  SJW-esque even.  :o

3 hours ago, RagnarokDel said:

So, more incompetent then Clinton

It wasnt illegal for pence it was illegal for clinton

CPU - i7 6700HQ @ 3.50GHz GPU - GTX 965m - 16 GB DDR4 - 500 GB SSD

For about 750 USD

Laptop Model - Cyberpower Tracer 15

7 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

You're right

Hide contents

Image may contain: 2 people, meme and text

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTheOther98%2Fvideos%2Fvb.114517875225866%2F1721108364566801%2F%3Ftype%3D3&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, meme and text

Image may contain: one or more people, meme and text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: one or more people, meme, suit and text

Nice 2009 memes. Catch up with the times.

Related image

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

2 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Yeah, totalitarianism.  Attacking the credibility of news outlets =/= proper critique of news outlets.  He is part of a badly scripted WWE storyline with villians and heroes and all.  How do you ignore all the lies coming out of Trump Prysin, while attacking the credibility of information coming out of "CNN"?  That is something weird... like a phenomena or something.  SJW-esque even.  :o

Credibility?  News outlets?  Sorry, you lost me there.  How can you ignore all the lies, lies by ommission, mischaracterization, and out of context stories the mainstream media puts out?  

Totalitarianism?  Has he created laws to shut them down? Is he sending out the military to arrest Don lemon?  Or is he just excersizing his first ammendment right?

6 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

The evidence is that multiple Trump appointees and campaign advisers have now been found to have lied about having communications with Russia. General Flynn and Jeff Sessions are just the most high profile ones.

Jeff was refferring to anything about the campaign listen to the full soundbyte and youd know that. I agree on flynn but as a senator on national security committe his literal job is to meet with ambassadors and represent  his state which he did.

For about 750 USD

7 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Democrat lied about ties to russia. We have proof of her meeting the ambassador (same guy as Sessions supposedly talked to). So, what now Ivan. How do you go about this?

4 minutes ago, VirtusProFTW skin.trade said:

Jeff was refferring to anything about the campaign listen to the full soundbyte and youd know that. I agree on flynn but as a senator on national security committe his literal job is to meet with ambassadors and represent  his state which he did.

True. Which begs the question: Why would he lie under oath if he just doing his job?

Just now, ace_cheaply said:

Credibility?  News outlets?  Sorry, you lost me there.  How can you ignore all the lies, lies by ommission, mischaracterization, and out of context stories the mainstream media puts out?  

Totalitarianism?  Has he created laws to shut them down? Is he sending out the military to arrest Don lemon?  Or is he just excersizing his first ammendment right?

I don't ignore anything of the sort.

Trump is an Ad-Hominem machine. 

1 minute ago, VirtusProFTW skin.trade said:

yup, although it was unprofessional of him to not come clean to his superiors. Not what you'd expect from a man of that rank.

Just now, ivan134 said:

True. Which begs the question: Why would he lie under oath if he just doing his job?

Thats my point he didnt. The question from the people in the hearing asked him about any meetings with the russians about the campaign

For about 750 USD

4 minutes ago, Prysin said:

Democrat lied about ties to russia. We have proof of her meeting the ambassador (same guy as Sessions supposedly talked to). So, what now Ivan. How do you go about this?

Not sure if srs...

Just now, stconquest said:

I don't ignore anything of the sort.

Trump is an Ad-Hominem machine. 

Last time i checked, the first amendment allow him to do so. It also allow you to tell him to shove it. Or to ignore it.

Unprofessional, yes. Unlawful? no.

Just now, Prysin said:

yup, although it was unprofessional of him to not come clean to his superiors. Not what you'd expect from a man of that rank.

Like i said the question he was awnsering was about meeting with the russians about the campaign not just in general.

For about 750 USD

10 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

I just barely heard about Jeff Sessions yesterday, he's in the media right now for something but i haven't looked into it yet. I'll be sure to check out his lies.

I don't know anything about General Flynn though.