Romanian AMD Ryzen prices

1 minute ago, Arc_Jester said:

Yeah the mark up is insane, even on consoles, buying a PS4 is gonna put you out of $1000+.

lol ps4 here when it launched was selling for $2000 and up, all I said at that point was thank god I'm a pc gamer. I couldn't cope with those prices

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

2 minutes ago, XenosTech said:

lol ps4 here when it launched was selling for $2000 and up, all I said at that point was thank god I'm a pc gamer. I couldn't cope with those prices

I remember, that is when I vowed never to buy a console again, at least not here. My Wii U was the last.

I remember, that is when I vowed never to buy a console again, at least not here. My Wii U was the last.

lol my ps3 was the last... Currently trying to get my nephew to come over to the cpu gaming side at an early age :P

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

If I can't get Ryzen 8 core for 350€ from Germany, I just won't buy it xD 

It's also worth to wait few months more to see what Intel is going to do. Hopefully lower their prices.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

2 minutes ago, XenosTech said:

lol my ps3 was the last... Currently trying to get my nephew to come over to the cpu gaming side at an early age :P

Good luck, we need more PC gamers.

Good luck, we need more PC gamers.

won't be hard lol he likes shooters and that all he sees me playing xD

well preorders DO start today so if a big retailer like Newegg were late with that id be surprised

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well preorders DO start today so if a big retailer like Newegg were late with that id be surprised

Well you can pre-order right now on Newegg! I am buying the CPU now.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

1 minute ago, Orangeator said:

why not wait for non AMD benchmarks though? its not going to be shit but i would still wait

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

lit

but where's the cheaper ones

Also- if the 8 core really does perform like a Broadwell 8 core, then AMD is really selling these things cheap. An 8-core i7 equivalent at the price of a 4-core i7?

I used to be quite active here.

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

why not wait for non AMD benchmarks though? its not going to be shit but i would still wait

Because I want to build a 16 thread Ryzen build. At the point the hype has consumed me. Also God knows how soon these will sell out.

only the good 1700

i don't see the better 1700x

or the best 1800x

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

2 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

yes well that's what they said at their event. i just want to know what motherboard prices are going to be. 

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I was right, they just sold out. Lol. Can't pre-order it on Newegg right now.

Because I want to build a 16 thread Ryzen build. At the point the hype has consumed me. Also God knows how soon these will sell out.

well ok then. im also kinda hyped for it but iv repressed it enough to stay away from this stuf

Builds:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

yes well that's what they said at their event. i just want to know what motherboard prices are going to be. 

nvm i found the motherboards. i thought am4 would be enough to find it 

1 minute ago, Orangeator said:

ofc they would, also thats the 1700, where are the other SKUs?

Builds:

Spoiler

i thought they don't go on preorder until later today? 

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

i thought they don't go on preorder until later today? 

NeMWdNB.png?1

Guess who is about to be a proud owner of Ryzen? I added it to my cart before they sold out so I can still purchase. Lol.

3 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

nvm i found the motherboards. i thought am4 would be enough to find it 

links for the mobo?

1 minute ago, ZeusXI said:

links for the mobo?

Search Ryzen on Newegg. All the R7's are up now and a lot of motherboards.