Talk about Trump (and other off topic stuff)

ivan134

I have not laughed this hard on a long time. Even before this test, it was obvious with the way talks and reasons like a 5th grader. I'm genuinely perplexed by the people who don't see things this obvious and use words like "smart" to describe Trump.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

8 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

I'm genuinely perplexed by the people who don't see things this obvious and use words like "smart" to describe Trump.

Cognitive dissonance is the answer you're looking for. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

Cognitive dissonance is the answer you're looking for. 

Hard to tell if that's directed at me or not. Elaborate.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

According to the new york times..........

Need I say more, also you miss used bigly, it is used in the same manner as greatly

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

2 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

According to the new york times..........

Need I say more, also you miss used bigly, it is used in the same manner as greatly

Yes please, say more.

How the hell do you misuse something that isn't a real word? Alternative grammar?

12 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Yes please, say more.

How the hell do you misuse something that isn't a real word? Alternative grammar?

As for the New York Times that is like me using breitbart as a source, so would you take me seriously with them as the only source

As for the word bigly, because it is a real word, also he never said bigly

(there are plenty of things to attack Trump on, grab the firm ones not the limp, you can look to his twitter feed for a more valid one than this in the last couple days)

Donald Trump actually said big league and not bigly during the September 26 debate, as linguists were able to demonstrate with spectrogram analysis and evidence of Trump’s frequent use of big league as an adverb, as in: “I’m going to cut taxes big league.”

Since English speakers expect many adverbs to end in -ly, it’s easy to understand the confusion. It’s also true that we only give definitions for big league as a noun and adjective in the dictionary. Bigly is indeed a real word, but it is rarely seen (or heard). All of which means that bigly stands out as the most looked-up word that was never actually used in 2016.

--Merriam-Webster

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

With a guy like Bannon in the fray, the possibility that Trump is incapable of doing any due diligence before signing scares me.  I hope for everyone's sake that Trump s as smart as he says he is  xDxD

:|

:(

....oh who am I kidding... Trump is a cuck.

24 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

As for the New York Times that is like me using breitbart as a source, so would you take me seriously with them as the only source

As for the word bigly, because it is a real word, also he never said bigly

(there are plenty of things to attack Trump on, grab the firm ones not the limp, you can look to his twitter feed for a more valid one than this in the last couple days)

Cool. I learned something new. Also, at no point in time did I say "bigly" was a major problem with. My previous thread showing he reads and comprehends things on a 4th grade level and the content of this thread are important and scary things to attack him on.

15 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Cool. I learned something new. Also, at no point in time did I say "bigly" was a major problem with. My previous thread showing he reads and comprehends things on a 4th grade level and the content of this thread are important and scary things to attack him on.

I watched Pakman's take on the possibility that Trump suffers with low literacy.  Although the evidence presented is somewhat circumstantial, I found one of the clips disturbing:

Trump is handed the lyrics to a song in church by Mike Pence.  He has trouble using the papers to sing along, he looks completely lost.  After quite a while he eventually gives up trying to act like he is reading and singing, placing the papers on the pew behind him.  Then... he leans over to his wife and says something and she immediately turns and puts her papers down too. 

Was he just saying:  It is okay, you don't have to try to sing along anymore?  Understanding, compassionate even.

Or was he saying:  Put the papers down because if I am doing it, you have to as well.  I don't want to look dumber than you.  Description not necessary for this one.

5 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Hard to tell if that's directed at me or not. Elaborate.

Even when seeing evidence that Trump is not... all there, many of his supporters will ignore that evidence to validate their decision to support him.  It was not directed at you. 

The more they defend the idea that Trump is someone they can trust to lead the country, the more they feel that what they did is right and will vehemently continue this path.  When people like this realize they are wrong, there will be a reaction I would love to be able to document.

26 minutes ago, stconquest said:

I watched Pakman's take on the possibility that Trump suffers with low literacy.  Although the evidence presented is somewhat circumstantial, I found one of the clips disturbing:

Trump is handed the lyrics to a song in church by Mike Pence.  He has trouble using the papers to sing along, he looks completely lost.  After quite a while he eventually gives up trying to act like he is reading and singing, placing the papers on the pew behind him.  Then... he leans over to his wife and says something and she immediately turns and puts her papers down too. 

Was he just saying:  It is okay, you don't have to try to sing along anymore?  Understanding, compassionate even.

Or was he saying:  Put the papers down because if I am doing it, you have to as well.  I don't want to look dumber than you.  Description not necessary for this one.

Yea, that was creepy as fuck to me too. I wish I was a fly on the wall there.

@stconquestWhat made it extra creepy was remembering his behavior towards her during the inauguration where he didnt show any courtesy or decency and just left Melania, for Obama and Michelle to do his job for him and guide her in. He's just a tactless scum.

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

@stconquestWhat made it extra creepy was remembering his behavior towards her during the inauguration where he didnt show any courtesy or decency and just left Melania, for Obama and Michelle to do his job for him and guide her in. He's just a tactless scum.

Meh, he is just a rich kid douche... maybe with some mental problems as well.

Bernie can still win guys!

20 hours ago, ivan134 said:

I have not laughed this hard on a long time. Even before this test, it was obvious with the way talks and reasons like a 5th grader. I'm genuinely perplexed by the people who don't see things this obvious and use words like "smart" to describe Trump.

Any presidents in the past you think are any different?

14 hours ago, stconquest said:

Even when seeing evidence that Trump is not... all there, many of his supporters will ignore that evidence to validate their decision to support him.  It was not directed at you. 

The more they defend the idea that Trump is someone they can trust to lead the country, the more they feel that what they did is right and will vehemently continue this path.  When people like this realize they are wrong, there will be a reaction I would love to be able to document.

This can be said about any leader and their respective followers.

Anything new?

I7-7700k@5.1ghz + 1080ti @ 2050mhz + 32gbs Ram + 2TB SSD = CSGO

i7-6700k@4.9ghz + 980ti @ 1501mhz + 16gbs Ram + 1 TB SSD = Backup

i7-3770k@4.8ghz + 680 4gb + 32gbs Ram + 500gb SSD = Retired/Office work

1 minute ago, PCMasterDebater said:

Absolutely. 

Anything new?

Absolutely. This is the most "devout" following a president has ever had in the face of such controversy.  Clinton 1 was down the shitters for adultery, Clinton 2 was down the shitters for her adulterous husband and leaked emails, and yet look at all the massive (and often legitimate) concerns raised about Trump while his supporters brush it off and scream about an email server that was unverifiably insecure. 

- snip-

8 minutes ago, PCMasterDebater said:

Anything new?

This is the PM I got from a Trump supporter today:

"Good job you mentally enslaved moron. Can't be civil enough to keep a thread open.. just like the mass of safe-space SJW'S that can't be civil in my country you seem to know nothing about. Maybe take your ass to a Commie forum where you belong.

BTW PM Trudeau is a damn retard and you have no room to talk. No need to message back. It will be laughed at and ridiculed."

Does this seem normal to you?  Is it an acceptable way to have a disagreement?

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Absolutely. 

Absolutely. This is the most "devout" following a president has ever had in the face of such controversy.  Clinton 1 was down the shitters for adultery, Clinton 2 was down the shitters for her adulterous husband and leaked emails, and yet look at all the massive (and often legitimate) concerns raised about Trump while his supporters brush it off and scream about an email server that was unverifiably insecure. 

Every single president ever to take office has in one form or another has been "not smart". Any president could be picked apart by the people based on the opinion of the observer.

So what is the OP trying to say? That he has discovered trump is not smart based on that heavily opinionated youtube video? Please. Captain hindsight much?

Obama must have been much smarter.

Everyone is good at something, no one is good at everything. Trump will make his mark, right or wrong, smart or stupid. It makes no difference, nor does the conversation that brings us to his end.

Every single president ever to take office has in one form or another has been "not smart". Any president could be picked apart by the people based on the opinion of the observer.

So what is the OP trying to say? That he has discovered trump is not smart based on that heavily opinionated youtube video? Please. Captain hindsight much?

Obama must have been much smarter.

Everyone is good at something, no one is good at everything. Trump will make his mark, right or wrong, smart or stupid. It makes no difference, nor does the conversation that brings us to his end.

1: that video is hilarious. 

2: I agree. I simply think it has never been to the extent of the don. In terms of both his capability and harsh reaction. 

- snip-

12 minutes ago, stconquest said:

"Good job you mentally enslaved moron. Can't be civil enough to keep a thread open.. just like the mass of safe-space SJW'S that can't be civil in my country you seem to know nothing about. Maybe take your ass to a Commie forum where you belong.

BTW PM Trudeau is a damn retard and you have no room to talk. No need to message back. It will be laughed at and ridiculed."

I'm not surprised, people are ridiculous with their beliefs either side of the pendulum. For those smart enough, we don't even show up to the debate. Cause there really isn't one to begin with... Ever.

17 minutes ago, stconquest said:

The worst part is I can't even tell who that is. 

- snip-