What is your favorite store for computer parts?

Fireball927

overclockers.co.uk

aria.co.uk

scan.co.uk

amazon.co.uk

utopiacomputers.co.uk

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

• 1 year later...

mine is a mix between mwave and pccasegear.

mwave: more advanced categories, easier to get ALL parts of a pc

pccasegear: nicer look, closer to my house

whats yours?

thanks hynam199

gotta love my computer check it out B)

I guess I have to say Amazon because of their warehouse deals getting me my mobo for 40 pounds instead of 80 and eBay because of people selling things at good prices.

Sig under construction.

Alternate.nl but I dont think anyone knows it (except for the dutch people on the forums)

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

Amazon, Overclockers UK and Scan

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

A few of my friends use komplett.dk/no, supposedly they have good prices and awesome deals every once in a while.

Sig under construction.

Alternate.nl but I dont think anyone knows it (except for the dutch people on the forums)

I use alternate.be quite a lot :)

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

i normally use newegg. it's the most informative and esiest to sort through.

though, i do buy from Fries, when it's significantly cheaper.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Silicon Road.

PCCaseGear and Umart...

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I'm in the USA for starts.

http://www.newegg.com/ with Premier for lots of benefits including free shipping and tax free - Amazon taxes goods sent to me. 

https://www.performance-pcs.com/ is in Florida and is an amazing store for cooling and customization.  Fast orders and amazing support plus like on Facebook for a 6% discount.

well I can only talk about local shops although they ship internationally:

Caseking.de

HardwareVersand.de

Alternate.de

getgoods.de

and if need be mindfactory.de

amazon might have some good deals and prime shipping but.. they never have decent high end stuff so.. no.

:P

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

Newegg

and for small cables and accessories, Begin street here in Montreal, anyone that lives in Montreal and do a bit of tech NEED to know about that PC recycling street!!! (seriously)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Newegg, and MNPCTech (Bill Owen is a really cool guy)

Those are the main sites I use. Often I will research parts and stuff all over, reading reviews where I can find them, but usually end up purchasing them from Newegg or Microcenter.