What is your favorite store for computer parts?

Fireball927

I recently just made a perches on Newegg and loved the information I got back from the compony. Shipping also seemed to work quite well and I would defiantly shop there again. But I want to know, what is your favorite online retailer. Do you find shipping and customer care more important then cheaper prices? Or is there a certain place that you have been shopping at for years?

Let me know, I'm curious.

Newegg, eBay.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I still prefer to go into stores, namely Memory Express. NCIX is really good though.

Like what, best buy?

I said brick and mortar, not mouthbreather central. Canada Computers, NCIX and Tiger all have actual stores within driving distance.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Newegg and FrozenCPU.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I said brick and mortar, not mouthbreather central. Canada Computers, NCIX and Tiger all have actual stores within driving distance.

I have done my research correctly, you either live in Mississauga or Markham?

I have done my research correctly, you either live in Mississauga or Markham?

Close, but no cigar. The most hated city in Canada.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

I recently just made a perches on Newegg and loved the information I got back from the compony. Shipping also seemed to work quite well and I would defiantly shop there again. But I want to know, what is your favorite online retailer. Do you find shipping and customer care more important then cheaper prices? Or is there a certain place that you have been shopping at for years?

Let me know, I'm curious.

I also use PCPartPickyournose to compare prices of hardware to see the money I could have saved.

Newegg, easiest to get around in my opinion.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Close, but no cigar. The most hated city in Canada.

You dirty son of a bitch... Quebec CIty! 

I'm guessing it's Toronto (pretty far from the most hated city, Calgary, any city in Quebec, or St. John's).

You dirty son of a bitch... Quebec CIty! 

I'm guessing it's Toronto (pretty far from the most hated city, Calgary, any city in Quebec, or St. John's).

Good ol' Toronto... But you were half right. I drop into the Markham NCIX and Tiger, sometimes the Markham-Unionville Canada Computers. because it's their warehouse location. 

Hated, not dangerous. Also, Jane and Finch would like a word...

In Alberta (the best province in Canada) all we have is massive pollution problems and tons of money. Edmonton held the title of "MURDER CAPITAL" for two years.

Alberta (the best province in Canada) 

Yes, and Flo Rida's Whistle is the most inspiring song released in the last decade.

Yes, and Flo Rida's Whistle is the most inspiring song released in the last decade.

You better not be disrespecting the gun toting, millionaire rednecks.

Amazon, Newegg, and I WOULD say microcenter, but the closest one is in Atlanta Georgia  :( My Great-Aunt lives near Atlanta, and I got to go to the microcenter.... It was the most AMAZING thing that I have ever seen. Sucks that there are ONLY 22 locations WORLDWIDE.

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |