Colorful igame gtx1080 kudan

NumLock21
2 hours ago, Thread212 said:

What were they thinking???

1eywwt.jpg

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 hour ago, malon said:

I personaly have the feeling that that  design would have been good if they somehow would have managed to make it an 1080 x2 with 2 cards stacked directly under each other and the top beeing water cooled and the bottom beeing aircooled or something like that, for all i care they could create a custom pcie and use a riser if it would be needed and give an anti sag arm or something to keep it up but i would love to see it beeing done just because why not. 

Bildresultat för GeForce 9800 GX2

NVIDIA made a thing like that called the 9800GX2 and its insaine

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

I want some of whatever they smoke :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I really like colorful for theier exotic cooling solutions. Sure, some of them are a complete fail, but they just try stuff.

All the cards from the other manufactureres are more or less the same every generation....

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

Linus has to get one of these beasts to test.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

3 hours ago, Thread212 said:

Thats why MSI created this. MSI VGA ARMOR!!!

multi_gpu03.jpg

I remember seeing some one with the VGA Armor gimmick and it still broke.

45 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

they also make my favorite 660(they made a more recent card like this i think too but i cant seem to find it):Bildresultat för colorful igame gtx 660

i really want one of theese tbh

I like to have one of these.

Galaxy-Fish-GPU.jpg

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Just now, NumLock21 said:

those look amazing IMO

Builds:

Spoiler

32 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

Galaxy-Fish-GPU.jpg

Imagine them being water cooled

17 minutes ago, Thread212 said:

Its a joke. Not dark souls. Dont take it hard.

and what the hell is that??

a GT 630 from Galaxy, google "galaxy GT 630 fish" and you will find it xD 

Builds:

Spoiler

holy fuck that card is nasty as fuck. They would have to pay me, if they wanted me to use it.

651.gif

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

10 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

holy fuck that card is nasty as fuck. They would have to pay me, if they wanted me to use it.

opinions seem verry split, i like it but the waterblock isnt the greatest and others just hate it like its the plauge

Builds:

Spoiler

30 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

opinions seem verry split, i like it but the waterblock isnt the greatest and others just hate it like its the plauge

I don't seem to find anyone that like that card in this thread. Also IMO it looks like china met a 12 year olds wet dream and had a weird love child. The temps are most likely good, but come on 4 slots...

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

2 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

I don't seem to find anyone that like that card in this thread. Also IMO it looks like china met a 12 year olds wet dream and had a weird love child. The temps are most likely good, but come on 4 slots...

some people didnt seem to hate it lol, and the 4 slots is just what you get with colorful, also @suicidalfranco seems to want one xD 

Builds:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Thread212 said:

Its a joke. Not dark souls. Dont take it hard.

and what the hell is that??

Joke or not, just saying I do remember seeing a pic of them broken slot. Can't seem to find it.

And those are Galaxy GT 630 with the unique fish scale heatsinks. The multi-color ones were exclusive during Computex.

1 hour ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Imagine them being water cooled

It's their natural habitat.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

So its like a tuner GPU then? 

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

6 hours ago, manikyath said:

i dont think colorful cares, this is their ridiculous cards, for their ridiculous customers

if you have that mobo, you arent gonna get something from colorful :P

mind you that colorful is the manufacturer that gave the world this GTX680:

colorful-gtx680-crazy-vga-cooler-01.jpg

and this completely passively cooled GTX680:

Colorful-680-1.jpg

colorful doesnt think practical, they think sheer awesomeness.

I don't think they know the concept of thermal transfer, at a certain point the issue that Linus was having with the whole-room cooling comes into play. Heat doesn't work that way because of resistance and circular spread. These heat-sinks are tremendously inefficient when you consider that the main generator of heat is the GPU and not the PCB.

This is more cost effective and efficient... by Deltatronic

Image result for passively cooled NvidiaImage result for deltatronics

6 hours ago, manikyath said:

i dont think colorful cares, this is their ridiculous cards, for their ridiculous customers

if you have that mobo, you arent gonna get something from colorful :P

mind you that colorful is the manufacturer that gave the world this GTX680:

and this completely passively cooled GTX680:

Colorful-680-1.jpg

colorful doesnt think practical, they think sheer awesomeness.

I kinda dig this one tough .... 

Let's agree to disagree

2 minutes ago, Qwweb said:

I don't think they know the concept of thermal transfer, at a certain point the issue that Linus was having with the whole-room cooling comes into play. Heat doesn't work that way because of resistance and circular spread. These heat-sinks are tremendously inefficient when you consider that the main generator of heat is the GPU and not the PCB.

This is more cost effective and efficient... by Deltatronic

you see, you're not getting their point: they dont care. it looks sick, and people buy it because it looks sick.

3 minutes ago, MrTiC said:

I kinda dig this one tough .... 

because it's blue?

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

because it's blue?

No, its massive passive ;p

Let's agree to disagree

It is also funny that with two, no other expansion slots could be used, and you would need a SLI X99 board to accommodate even 1 at full PCIe 3.0 x16 and a 4-way SLI board to accommodate just 2 cards with no other expansion slots being able to be used. 

So

So

So

So

So

Many

Uglies.

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

9 hours ago, FloRolf said:

But why? 

Because you hate your PCIE slots, that's why