How do I removed a botched and parasitic Windows 10?

Everytime I tried to delete the Windows folder on my D drive (the old drive where Windows was installed) keeps saying "Folder Acess Denied" and I need permission from Admin which is myself. How do I uninstall or delete this Window's folder?

Format the drive. That will erase any data currently stored on it, regardless of access controls.

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Cooling: 2x Delta GFB1212VHG w. PWM

The daily:

CPU: Core i5 12500H

RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR5-4800

GPU: RTX 3050 Ti mobile

PSU: 230W Power brick

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

Better than formatting the drive, use the AOMEI Partition Assistant and delete the partition.  Deleting the partition will remove EVERYTHING on the drive.  Then you can repartition the drive and then format the drive.  This will do the trick for sure.  And there is a FREE version that will do exactly what you want.

https://www.diskpart.com/ppc/partition-assistant.html?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgJyyBhCGARIsAK8LVLN0rPTH6XlrRWHBu9rIKyVTPSPcF03xvYKsE0dQR957Is1yI52vaOEaAgAKEALw_wcB

Take care and good luck.

50 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Better than formatting the drive, use the AOMEI Partition Assistant and delete the partition.  Deleting the partition will remove EVERYTHING on the drive.  Then you can repartition the drive and then format the drive.  This will do the trick for sure.  And there is a FREE version that will do exactly what you want.

https://www.diskpart.com/ppc/partition-assistant.html?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgJyyBhCGARIsAK8LVLN0rPTH6XlrRWHBu9rIKyVTPSPcF03xvYKsE0dQR957Is1yI52vaOEaAgAKEALw_wcB

Take care and good luck.

So I will still format the entire drive regardless? I'm sorry, but I don't genuinely follow what you're saying.

1 hour ago, AccDossNumber15 said:

So I will still format the entire drive regardless? I'm sorry, but I don't genuinely follow what you're saying.

Deleting the partition and recreating it is IMO not necessary, the outcome will be the same if you just format the partition that holds the unwanted folders.

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Cooling: 2x Delta GFB1212VHG w. PWM

The daily:

CPU: Core i5 12500H

RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR5-4800

GPU: RTX 3050 Ti mobile

PSU: 230W Power brick

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

diskpart
list disk

select disk x
clean

9 hours ago, AccDossNumber15 said:

delete the partition with windows on the drive.  that will remove EVERYTHING on the drive.

recreate the partition

format the partition

fresh install of Windoze.

9 hours ago, AccDossNumber15 said:
10 hours ago, kb5zue said:

Take care and good luck.

That's an ad with a referral link.

Format the drive using the system tool, there's no need to install adware that will bloat your current OS.

If you ever want to repartition a drive, Windows comes with a tool too, Disk Management, you can find it inside Computer Management under Administrative Tools.

Caroline doesn't need to hear all this, she's a highly trained professional.

4 hours ago, Caroline said:

That's an ad with a referral link.

Format the drive using the system tool, there's no need to install adware that will bloat your current OS.

If you ever want to repartition a drive, Windows comes with a tool too, Disk Management, you can find it inside Computer Management under Administrative Tools.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you think that I am advertising for the AOMEI Partition Assistant, then in your mind, you're correct.  The reason is that over the years I have found the Partition Assistant to be the answer to a LOT of the issues that I have had.  I just wanted to give a possible solution to the OP's post and that's all.  It is also very easy to use.

Take care and good luck.  I hope the OP found the answer to his problem.