Valve introduces "The Steam Awards"

Arcanekitten
1 hour ago, ADM-Ntek said:

Game within a Game

the Witcher 3 Gwent is just awesome. the Witcher 3 version is so much better than the standalone version. 

Really? Can you elaborate a bit? I got the Gwent beta installed but I haven't bothered to try yet, loved the in game version but what's with this one?

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 hour ago, ADM-Ntek said:

Game within a Game

the Witcher 3 Gwent is just awesome. the Witcher 3 version is so much better than the standalone version. 

Yh is cool but I went for wolfenstein the new order as it has the original wolfenstein 3D inside of it.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

2 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Really? Can you elaborate a bit? I got the Gwent beta installed but I haven't bothered to try yet, loved the in game version but what's with this one?

in my mind the over did it. the Witcher 3 version is nice and simple. but the stanalone changes so much. like when you use a medic you cant chose what card you get back it is random now. i just don´t like it. 

6 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

I know how it feels...no more talking about scrimming to my team at school without the use of a VPN ;-; (like they originally only blocked steam client servers but then they blocked steampowered/steamcommunity)

But the thing is that they blocked the popular VPNs at my school......

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

59 minutes ago, ADM-Ntek said:

in my mind the over did it. the Witcher 3 version is nice and simple. but the stanalone changes so much. like when you use a medic you cant chose what card you get back it is random now. i just don´t like it. 

I wish they just kept it simple with more units. The strategy possible was nice but I feel beating the computer was far too easy (understandably so): their cards scaled with your deck strength thus you could always trick NPCs using the same few strategies depending on your hand, too easy.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 hour ago, sGerli said:

Half Life 2 for "Game That Deserves a Sequel" AwardIMG_4107.PNG

That is actually a pretty good category. Mind you my was "Wouldn't touch it with the mouse cursor over the internet", so naturally No Man's Sky got a nomination.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

17 hours ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

What does depth have to do with wanting to play 5 more minutes?

People like you are the reason Paradox games win 'cringiest fanbase' in front of Five Nights at Freddy's and Undertale. It's always a battle against Civ for you insecure fangirls.

Makes me almost ashamed that I love EU4.

Uhm...wtf ? Depth has to do with the fact that you are so caught up in the game, you just can't let it go. The same reason the end screen on any civ gave is "one...more...turn... " or something the like. And yes, we do compare the game to Civ, as it is similar in some ways...  The fact that you got so irritated by that simple comment though... is not ok.

12 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

But the thing is that they blocked the popular VPNs at my school......

Rip...google translate is best VPN xD

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

On 23.11.2016 at 7:43 PM, Arcanekitten said:

"We didn't think of everything"

Choose your own category which will be picked by a selected committee.

Prepare for some dank memes.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.