Trump has won

NTDaws
2 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Dawson is not a girl's name unless ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im a guy deX xD

The geek himself.

50 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Dafuq is wrong with Trump ? Does he think that the exoneration by the police is some kind of screw up or deceit ? Why was he so convinced about the case given that it looked shady in the first place due to the weird confessions and inconsistencies ?!?! How come no one found out, did the investigators hide all of this somehow ? Were those kinds of gangs common those days for people to blindly accept the confessions ? The articles say the 5 were in police custody during the alleged time of the crime, or could the investigators not determine the time of the crime, so they just assumed the alleged gang members did it, or did they just randomly pick these 5 to satiate the public outrage ?!?!?! Or did they just see lots of gang members who looked like them and assume they were all gang members ?!?! So many questions...... Trump better explain this shit and what the hell he thinks took place :/ Why would he go so far with ads unless he was convinced they were guilty ?!?! And why does he refuse to change his mind in the presence of new evidence ?!?!?!

The only thing i have heard is that he was trying to distract people from the bad in his life (divorce, maybe bad deals) by seeming like a do-gooder.  Fast forward 15 years and this very behaviour got him elected as the leader of the USA.

Anyone with a conscious, or the ability to empathize, would genuinely feel bad that these kids lost almost a decade of their lives; maybe even apologize if they had attacked them in any way.

I have grown to not like Trump over the years, well before this election.  He was the only component of The Apprentice I did not like.  I watched a few episodes, it was sort of interesting... until he started talking.  *cringe

11 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Well, there was even people believing in a war with Russia... At least Mexico doesn't have nuclear weapons, you have to give them that 9_9

Yes, but a war with Mexico? It makes absolutely no sense. What could have possibly happened to convince people of this?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

4 hours ago, Albatross said:

Yes, but a war with Mexico? It makes absolutely no sense. What could have possibly happened to convince people of this?

Both sides have become identical... Their echo chambers are just painted red or blue. 

- snip-

On 11/8/2016 at 10:24 PM, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Micheal Moore called it, for months he has been saying that fucking nazi would win.

Let me guess, you're an "anti fascist" and pro mass immigration?

could you guys pls stop whining around... yes hillary has more votes but you got electorial system... yes he said racist things but he officially said in the 60min interview that that was acted... no trump wont be worse for the world because hillary wants war with putin and trump is good with putin and a war between usa and russian isnt healthy for everybody ... JUST  CALM  DOWN

4 hours ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

Let me guess, you're an "anti fascist" and pro mass immigration?

LOL Trump fans thought he was going to drain the swamp and instead he filled it back up with lots of Republican trash.

46 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

LOL Trump fans thought he was going to drain the swamp and instead he filled it back up with lots of Republican trash.

This isn't about trump, it's about idiot leftists that think trump is "LITERALLY" a nazi.

50 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

This isn't about trump, it's about idiot leftists that think trump is "LITERALLY" a nazi.

LOL idiot Trump fans who thought he was going to be anything but a standard Republican.

1 hour ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

2 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

LOL idiot Trump fans who thought he was going to be anything but a standard Republican.

LOL to moron sjws that thought he was "LITERALLY HITLER"

4 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

LOL Trump campaigning on not touching Medicare and now he's greenlighting privatizing it. Ryan won't touch it for people over 55 since they're the GOP's base, but anyone younger will get to pay into the system to support all the baby boomers healthcare and then they'll get worthless vouchers out of it instead when they come of age.

3 hours ago, Kumaresh said:

Donald Trump is trying to butter up Pakistan ?!?!?! Either he is a genius with a great master plan and this was a calculated move or he was high on something.

He's high alright, top floor of trump tower. 

But seriously, foreign policy could well be dictated on whether there's a Trump dower in that city or not. 

- snip-

13 hours ago, Kumaresh said:

I thought he has completely quit his company now that he is gonna be the president, and he said that he specifically didn't want any bias to creep in due to his business ventures. And it seems Pakistan has also violated normal diplomatic policy by quoting his direct statements :/

He's got it in a "blind fund" (if my terminology is correct) which basically means he's puppeteering it through his daughter. He's already started making business deals with Turkey. 

- snip-

Trump is the greatest showman around. I love the elevator cam at Trump Tower. Now his showman ship on selecting his team mates.

1 hour ago, MrDynamicMan said:

He's got it in a "blind fund" (if my terminology is correct) which basically means he's puppeteering it through his daughter. He's already started making business deals with Turkey. 

Source or it didnt happen.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

17 hours ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

Dont be angry with them. Feel sorry for the them. Years of brainwashing and not enough education for Reality made them this way. Thats sad.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

29 pages now? Damn when will this end?

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

3 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

"Blind trust"

...and what he is doing is not a blind trust.  That's old news though.  Proving how dumb Trump is has no real affect anymore.  Just sit tight and see what kind of hole he digs... then pray he does not take it out on the country.

I am not exactly sure what to think about trump or hillary.

The geek himself.

3 hours ago, Dawson Wehage said:

I am not exactly sure what to think about trump or hillary.

What do you mean?

2 minutes ago, stconquest said:

What do you mean?

there both dumb to me

The geek himself.

Trump is a smart man, winning the presidency on a shoe string budget. Probably 5 or 10% of what Hillary spent.

1 hour ago, Dawson Wehage said:

there both dumb to me

Relative to the general population, neither of the two would be considered dumb.  You could argue that Hilary Clinton is one of the most successful politicians in history (especially when including Bill).  The have pulled in over 3 billion dollars BECAUSE they are politicians.  Anyone that tells you all that money has no affect on the way she does her job is wrong.  It has a massive effect on how she makes decisions.

Trump is... I call him dumb, but that is too kind.  Trump is culturally a bigot, and a bully in the business world.  He goes into a business with a full head of steam and gets stomped often.  Like a bully in the schoolyard.  If you can stand up to him, he will back the fuck down... and probably cry for his momma.  Then he collects himself and looks for a new target to abuse.

People that voted Trump to make America a better place for the middle class have most likely wasted their vote.  He does not give a rat's ass about most of the country, only his own interests.  I hope I am wrong, but that is doubtful.

Let's take the Carrier deal he just arranged.  Great!  1100 jobs are staying in the USA.  One point for the Donald.  How did he get that done though?

On the campaign trail he made fun of any politician giving tax breaks to companies to make them stay.  He screamed about how he would talk to companies and clearly state that new tariffs for companies manufacturing outside the USA are to be the way of Trump's America... He was going to make the best deals, and companies would bow down to him.  It did not happen.  The jobs might stay here sure, but how much will it cost the rest of the country's taxpayers to keep them here?  We have to wait and see.

Trump does not know how to do much of anything except talk big.  Unfortunately, I foresee many failures in policy making for the Trump administration.  Maybe I am wrong though.

53 minutes ago, Velvet Revolver said:

Trump is a smart man, winning the presidency on a shoe string budget. Probably 5 or 10% of what Hillary spent.

Where did you get this information?

Trump spent a shit ton of money:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

3 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

And he made the people love him inspite of the media smearing him... Almost an impossible feat o.O

Bernie Sanders did one better:  He got the people to love him while being ignored by the MSM.  Trump got free advertising out of it.

19 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Personally, I feel that Bernie was a much more credible candidate than Clinton. The fact that he was ignored only strength ended my belief that the MSM has been bought out by Clinton. The DNC fiasco and the overwhelming support by superdelegates for Clinton were even worse. And the fact that the DNC is not apologetic about this and instead blames Russia for interference instead of owning up to the corrupt and immoral things they have done made me lose all respect in them. The fact that wikileaks tried to find dirt on both candidates and found none on Trump ( all the dirt on him is in the public already xD ) was quite surprising.

Sanders actually understands the suffering happening to the poor and middle class and many of the reasons for that struggle.  He also understands the system that is causing a once vibrant middle class to disappear.  His salary (as tax returns show) was around $150,000 for last year, Clinton's was $10,000,000.  Who can look at her amidst all the allegations of ethical corruption, see that salary, and think she understands what poorer people have to deal with?  

The DNC ignored the pulse of the country and went with the established candidate.  It is what they are trained to do.  The same can be said for most of the major media outlets.  These people are mostly upper middle class or higher.  In their bubbles, they don't see that anything is wrong with the country economically.  Things are great for them, and their corporate bosses want things to continue as they have been; Clinton is the logical choice for them.  Bernie would have burned the house down.

16 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I read through some of the wikileaks materials on Clinton and they are absolutely damning and the fact that the MSM refuses to talk about it o.O . That is when I decided to support Trump. You can find these leaks through a quick google search. And the fact that everything that had been leaked by wikileaks prior to this has been absolutely true only strengthened my conviction.

I am curious, what did you see in the leaked Podesta emails that was so damning?  Collusion within the DNC?  Collusion between the media and Clinton?  Nothing in the emails was a surprise to anyone following along in the primaries, or even before that.  This is business as usual in Washington. 

You supported Trump because of the emails, and everything in those emails indicates a system that Trump will fully take advantage of... he is a shittier and dumber person.  So you did vote for Clinton, except a more evil version.