How am I supposed to respond to this?

Acorn Eyes

"I'm very sorry for your loss. Now hurry up and send me my fucking package."

EDIT: To clarify, this was a joke. Don't say this.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

4 minutes ago, Spook Eyes ?? said:

9gcdFM6.png

say "my condolences" 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

"You still up for buying my shit tho?"

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

"sorry for your loss, but yah send it when you can"

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

9 minutes ago, Spook Eyes ?? said:

"sorry what happened, my condolences."

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

3 minutes ago, Spook Eyes ?? said:

It's legitimate too, hes not trying to cop out.

"18 inches diameter" 

holy shit. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

"18 inches diameter" 

holy shit. 

Poor kid.

Don't talk about stale memes.

It sucks too because I lowballed him $240 from $250 because I didn't get paid enough in October 4 hours before Lil' Splat got hit 

Just now, 8-Bit Ninja said:

have you given him any money? 

Not yet because I'm still trying to get all my money in the same place.

What the hell 18 inches in diameter... In Boy Scouts we have rules against setting up tents under trees that could potentially have dead branches break off. Although, I won't blame them for this one because seeing a huge branch like that, I wouldn't imagine it suddenly snapping unless it was obvious that it was dead.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

3 minutes ago, Spook Eyes ?? said:

Poor kid.

Killed instantly though. 

Not all bad news i guess...

1 minute ago, Spook Eyes ?? said:

It sucks too because I lowballed him $240 from $250 because I didn't get paid enough in October 4 hours before Lil' Splat got hit 

That's not low balling. That's haggling. 

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

Killed instantly though. 

Not all bad news i guess...

That's not low balling. That's haggling. 

Imagine how he has to explain he died. "Yeah a huge ass tree fell on my head" 

21 minutes ago, Spook Eyes ?? said:

It's legitimate too, hes not trying to cop out.

"I'm sorry for your loss. Focus on what's important for now. Don't worry about the deal. My offer stands as long as you need it to. My condolences to your friend's family. You'll all be in my prayers."

Something like that is how I'd handle it.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

14 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

"I'm sorry for your loss. Focus on what's important for now. Don't worry about the deal. My offer stands as long as you need it to. My condolences to your friend's family. You'll all be in my prayers."

Something like that is how I'd handle it.

I'd go with this

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

A tree randomly falls and kills his friend.

Shit happens.

Just say your condolences.