ebay seller is scamming me

Canada EH
3 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

No problem. :)

My internet detective skills are pretty good these days. :D

Thanks Joe! :D

Without your Email message, I still would have no idea about this thread.

I was going to resend my reply to your Email through my Gmail account. The reply I sent you is still sitting in the queue on my server for some reason. You might get it eventually. Lol

I received the following Email from my server 2 hours ago:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on host.super-webhosting.net.

The message identifier is:     1btpzx-0006rb-2W

The subject of the message is: RE: Buyer planning on leaving you a negative review on eBay

The date of the message is:    Mon, 10 Oct 2016 23:53:06 -0600

Just now, Quality Cellular said:

Thanks Joe! :D

Without your Email message, I still would have no idea about this thread.

I was going to resend my reply to your Email through my Gmail account. The reply I sent you is still sitting in the queue on my server for some reason. You might get it eventually. Lol

I received the following Email from my server 2 hours ago:

I might have fat fingered my e-mail address on your contact form. I contacted you because I'm an online business owner myself and this thread made me sick to see another small business be treated this way over the buyer's mistake especially since you rely on your reputation to continue doing business. After hearing the whole story I am even more glad I contacted you now.

-KuJoe

13 hours ago, Quality Cellular said:

I got the package back from the Post Office this morning. Open a return request and I will immediately refund your purchase. If you leave me a Negative or Neutral feedback over this, I will be filing a complaint against you with Ebay. You can count on it.

I'm gonna assume you're wasting your breath here. I sincerely doubt that @Canada EHwill show his face in this thread again. 

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

What's sad is that the buyer probably doesn't see any problem with what he did and other sellers won't be so lucky when they get hit with negative feedback. @Quality Cellular just happens to be lucky that the buyer posted this thread and I happened to be viewing this thread on a slow night and I was angry enough to track them down (finding their eBay store was simple, finding a method to contact them took a while though since eBay blocked me from contacting them directly).

-KuJoe

6 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

I'm gonna assume you're wasting your breath here. I sincerely doubt that @Canada EHwill show his face in this thread again. 

You are right. I am thinking the same thing.

However, the OP might still be reading the replies. So, here goes .....

To the OP, 

Look at the messages that I sent you! Click on the My Ebay Tab, then click on the Messages Tab. The first message from me is the one that you have been telling everyone that I never sent.

I have your package. Open a Return request and I will immediately refund your money. A return request is the only way that I will get my Selling fees back for this transaction.

You also owe me an apology right here on this thread (I'm really wasting my breath with that request)

If you do not reply to my message in Ebay, I will give you a phone call tonight. I really have no intentions of talking to you with all the things you have said about me on this thread. But since you don't look at your messages, I will have no choice.

I am going to disappear for the next 10 hours, so you will not hear from me for awhile. That is much less time than the OP has disappeared for.

1 hour ago, Quality Cellular said:

You are right. I am thinking the same thing.

However, the OP might still be reading the replies. So, here goes .....

To the OP, 

Look at the messages that I sent you! Click on the My Ebay Tab, then click on the Messages Tab. The first message from me is the one that you have been telling everyone that I never sent.

I have your package. Open a Return request and I will immediately refund your money. A return request is the only way that I will get my Selling fees back for this transaction.

You also owe me an apology right here on this thread (I'm really wasting my breath with that request)

If you do not reply to my message in Ebay, I will give you a phone call tonight. I really have no intentions of talking to you with all the things you have said about me on this thread. But since you don't look at your messages, I will have no choice.

I am going to disappear for the next 10 hours, so you will not hear from me for awhile. That is much less time than the OP has disappeared for.

@Canada EH anything to add? An apology, perhaps?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

1 hour ago, Aytex said:

EDIT: Just read throughout the thread, lmao this guy 

Yeah, it was a good read.

Was nice to see the truth come out. We all knew the OP was fulla shit anyway, but still. :D

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

1 minute ago, 2Buck said:

Yeah, it was a good read.

Was nice to see the truth come out. We all knew the OP was fulla shit anyway, but still. :D

No need to call out people. Saying positives and ending with a negative comment just puts you in the negative camp.

2 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Hopefully he does show up and helps rest his case.

@Quality Cellular Any chance you'd be able to find a keypad for a Motorola Razer v3?

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

This is some /r/quityourbullshit worthy stuff.

Talk about backfiring. OP gets called out and the seller gets good rep in the process for presenting a more truthful side of the story whilst remaining professional (although subtly savage) in his response.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

7 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

What a turn of events :D

@Quality Cellular: in case it serves as some form of consolation, most users were seeing through this even before you presented your side of the story ;) 

I read all of the posts before I started posting. I could definitely tell that all of you guys were on my side and not the OP's before I introduced myself here. :)

8 hours ago, HKZeroFive said:

This is some /r/quityourbullshit worthy stuff.

Talk about backfiring. OP gets called out and the seller gets good rep in the process for presenting a more truthful side of the story whilst remaining professional (although subtly savage) in his response.

As a Seller, there is 1 thing that annoys me more than anything about a buyer. It is when a buyer has a problem with an order and just leaves a Negative or Neutral feedback without making any effort to contact me about whatever the problem is. Being slammed and called a scammer on a public forum over something that was not my fault wasn't on my list. It is now. Now I have 2 things that annoy me more than anything about a buyer. Lol

I sell cellphone parts (As you can tell Lol). When a customer contacts me about a defective part, 8 times out of 10, it is not a defective part. It is an issue with a customers phone. This usually gets resolved through simple communication. My reputation as a Seller is very important to me. I work hard at it. Give top notch customer service to anyone that contacts me about any issue. Etc. My feedback rating is 99.6%. Over the past year, I have received 1471 positive, 8 Neutral, 5 Negative. Out of 3900 transactions. Only 38% of my buyers bother leaving feedback of any kind. But if there is a problem, you can bet that those 62% that never leave feedback will be sure to leave bad feedback.

What is 1 thing that every buyer that has left me bad feedback has in common? The buyer just leaves bad feedback without making any effort at all to contact me about a problem. Many of you Sellers on Ebay know what I am talking about. :)

The OP had made a comment about my rude replies to bad feedback. Here is what my replies to bad feedback usually starts with "Why didn't you contact me first BEFORE leaving bad feedback?"

The following is a true story. This happened last Monday.

A buyer had left a Negative about an iPhone 6 battery that didn't work. "The battery does not work. Complete garbage. Don't waste your money"

Never contacted me before leaving the Negative. So, I contacted the buyer about the problem to try and troubleshoot the issue. I have to be nice because in the end, I would like the buyer to revise the feedback. If I am a dick about the guy leaving me Negative feedback, then I have very little chance of getting the feedback removed.

I start out my message with "Very sorry for the inconvenience of the Bad battery.". I then ask the buyer to try a few solutions to determine if the problem really is with the battery or the phone. The first thing that I asked the buyer to do is to try doing a hard reset on the phone. Sometimes an iPhone will have problems after replacing any hardware such as a screen or battery. These problems are often resolved by doing a hard reset. I told the buyer to hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for 10 to 20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. The buyer did that and his phone came to life and started working. So, the problem had nothing to do with the battery. The problem was easily resolved through simple communication. I include instructions with every battery purchase. I mention common problems and solutions. A faulty charge cable is often the cause of charging problems. That is one example. I also mention doing a hard reset and how to do one if the iPhone does not appear to power on after replacing the battery. If the customer had actually read the instructions I included.

Here is where this story gets interesting. Since I helped the buyer to solve the problem, I politely asked the buyer if he would be able to change the feedback from Negative to Positive since it had nothing to do with the battery. The buyer agreed. So, I told the buyer that I would send a feedback revision request. I immediately did that. Then the buyer messaged me back to say that he changed his mind. He is not going to change the feedback unless I refund his purchase. WTF??? REALLY?

This is one of those bad buyers that likes leaving bad feedback. When I receive any bad feedback, the first thing that I do is look at the feedback left for others to get an idea of what kind of buyer I am dealing with. This buyer was involved with 52 Ebay transactions and left 9 Negatives. Some of the responses from some of the other Sellers shows that this buyer never bothered to contact them either. After the buyer sent me that feedback extortion message, I replied to the Buyers feedback My reply was "You've been involved with 52 transactions & left 9 Negs. The problem IS YOU!!!!!"

The OP would just see my rude reply and think I'm a dick without knowing the story behind it. The OP does not bother to read all of the Positive feedback comments with glowing reviews from buyers that have been very happy to have purchased from me. He just looks at the bad feedback comments and my replies to them.

Anyways, I replied to the buyer and was very rude. I pointed out all of the Negatives the buyer has left for other Sellers. I also provided a link to the "Feedback Extortion" Ebay page to let the buyer know that what he just did is called Feedback Extortion and that he can get his Ebay account suspended for that. I told the buyer not to bother changing the feedback. I'm going to phone Ebay and file a complaint against the buyer for feedback extortion and ask Ebay to terminate the buyers account based on the number of Negatives left for other Sellers and his feedback extortion attempt. I ended the message with "The Negative will be removed in the end whether or not you change it or I get Ebay to remove it". I have to be careful not to threaten the buyer and say "If you don't change the feedback to Positive, I am phoning them with a complaint and have them suspend your account". If I said that, then Ebay could accuse me of feedback extortion as well.

2 hours ago, the buyer changed the feedback to the following positive: "Good communication"

Even though the buyer did change the feedback to positive, I'm still going to report him. Buyers like this should be banned from Ebay. Out of the 9 Negs that this buyer left for other Sellers, I am the only Seller that he has changed the feedback for.

8 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

No need to call out people. Saying positives and ending with a negative comment just puts you in the negative camp.

I have my opinion on the matter and I am allowed to speak it. As an eBay seller, I relate with Quality Cellular and it really rubbed me the wrong way when I saw this. Especially when OP said he was gonna leave negative feedback for his own mistake.

But I know OP will learn from this and won't do it again, I'm not condemning him. You make mistakes and you learn, that's how life works.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

So you order the wrong thing, the seller mails it(which costs money), and then you realize you where wrong and all of a sudden they are "scamming" you because you're the one that screwed up? I feel sorry for the seller.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

7 minutes ago, bob345 said:

So you order the wrong thing, the seller mails it(which costs money), and then you realize you where wrong and all of a sudden they are "scamming" you because you're the one that screwed up? I feel sorry for the seller.

Thanks! :D

The thing is, I got the package back from the Post Office after reading this thread. I've sent the OP a message asking to open a return request so that I can refund the purchase. I packaged a White LCD instead of the Black one like the Seller ordered and requested to be changed. So, the OP would have received exactly what he wanted.

Now I am in possession of the OP's order that should be shipped. The OP is probably expecting it to arrive in the mail soon. The OP will not reply to my messages on Ebay. He has disappeared from this thread. If the OP still wants me to send him the White LCD like he wanted and like I already intended on shipping, then fine, I'll put it back in the mail. If the Seller prefers a refund, then open a return request so that I can refund the purchase and get my Selling fees refunded back to me. I have no way of cancelling this transaction through Ebay because I already marked it as shipped. I could refund directly through Paypal. But I would not get my selling fees refunded back to me. Plus, Ebay will more than likely give me a "Cancelled transaction" defect through Ebay. I had actually lost my Top Seller rating for one month because I had too many "Cancelled transaction" defects. Every one of them was because a buyer ordered the wrong item just like the OP did and I refunded directly through Paypal. Since then, I will not refund directly through Paypal if at all possible. I will instruct the buyer to open a return request and provide a link to a youtube video for instructions on how to open a return request if the buyer does not know how to open one. Then I will refund through the return request.

I'm enjoying this threat so much. Great read. I use to work in retail for 8 years so I can relate. I never understood in retail why smart people turn really stupid when it comes to being customers.

I'm on the sellers side. Glad we got his side of the story and the seller stayed professional. I'm not an Ebay user but I mite become one now knowing that people take it very seriously.  

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

46 minutes ago, xentric said:

I'm enjoying this threat so much. Great read. I use to work in retail for 8 years so I can relate. I never understood in retail why smart people turn really stupid when it comes to being customers.

I'm on the sellers side. Glad we got his side of the story and the seller stayed professional. I'm not an Ebay user but I mite become one now knowing that people take it very seriously.  

One thing about Ebay and many online markets, there are a lot of Sellers that are selling counterfeit products. Most of my competitors are selling cheap quality fake Samsung batteries for example. I have verified this by purchasing a battery from many of my competitors. Most things with a brand name are counterfeited and sold online.

Here is a Youtube video that I did on fake Samsung batteries. I can make more money than what I am right now if I sold fake batteries like everyone else. The price of an Original product is obviously higher than that of a cheap counterfeit. But, I'd rather not sell anything at all than scam people by selling fakes. The problem is, Most people buy from the Sellers with the lower price. I did the video and have it embedded in every one of my Samsung battery listings showing people that the Samsung batteries that I sell are Original and how to detect a fake Samsung battery. It is all about consumer confidence. I show people proof that my batteries are Original before a potential buyer spends a dime of their money. I am also trying to make it harder for my competitors to sell fakes by educating people on how to tell if a battery is fake. Because of the video, my conversion rate in most of my Samsung battery listings is 10%. Which means that for every 10 people that views one of my Samsung battery listings, I get 1 sale. That is unreal. The trick is to get people to click on my listing title and have a look at my listing. People just look at the price and click on the titles with the lower price.

I have no use for scammers. Being accused of being a scammer on a public forum makes my blood boil when I hate scammers with a passion.

28 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

@Quality Cellulara fake Samsung battery might be safer than the real thing right now ;)

It's been like that since S3. :P

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

13 hours ago, Quality Cellular said:

-snip-

I'm sure you've heard this many times before but you've just earned my utmost respect. This sort of professionalism, dedication and hard work is something we rarely see now.

A 99.6% rating is no small feat for a business that I assume you operate alone. Sad to see a few bad apples be such a nuisance.

If I was in your position, I'd be blasting OP's arse. Would not be a pretty sight :D

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

@Quality Cellular

I'm adding one to the pile here, but from a different angle:

My family has a successful buisiness that's soon to be celebrating 80 years, and i'm a huge proponent of local shops and buisinesses which are still able to deliver that one thing big stores and webshops lack: the ability to help guide the customer to make the right product choices, even if the customer is clueless about the product, before a single dollar is spent.

I just wanna mention this:

the buisiness world needs more people like you. Know your product, understand your customer, and be willing to help someone.

The retailer i use (exclusively) for computer parts is not the cheapest, is not the easiest to reach, but i know no matter the time of day (within opening hours) i can call them and ask them for advice about things no amount of education can teach you, and expect an answer that is legitimately helpful instead of the 'that is not something we support' that has gotten overly common in the world of retail.

We need buisinesses like you that teach the big stores that service is worth money. A cheap tv sells until it's gone, a satisfied customer returns for a lifetime.

13 hours ago, aisle9 said:

@Quality Cellulara fake Samsung battery might be safer than the real thing right now ;)

Ha Ha. Very true. Haven't had one explode in my pocket yet. I imagine that would hurt.