Who do you vote for?

deleted_member_030719

Voting  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you vote for?

I would not vote for either of the two, even if Hillary is better than Trump.

I do not live in the USA, and I wanted the fantastic Bernie Sanders to win.

I don't actually know anything about the other third party candidates, but they might be better.

The political system in USA is crap anyway, probably one of the worst in a place that can be called democratic

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Trump is so transparent that he hires illegal immigrants and refuses to release his tax return after saying he will do so as soon as X releases X, (Obama Birth, Hillary email, etc, etc.) but still hasn't? 

- snip-

12 hours ago, AresKrieger said:

This isn't very clear tbh are you saying they are both guilty of all these things, if so I'll give you some of them but frankly the fact that I consider Clinton's actions of selling influence to a foreign organization treason it would be hard for Clinton to win a moral character argument with Trump despite some of his less than stellar business moves.

Lulwut? 

- snip-

4 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Lulwut? 

Read the part I replied to if you're questioning the first part, if you're questioning the second idk what you expect me to call selling influence to foreigners.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

1 minute ago, AresKrieger said:

Read the part I replied to if you're questioning the first part, if you're questioning the second idk what you expect me to call selling influence to foreigners.

I'm not really sure what you're talking about in terms of selling influence, like, the incident. 

- snip-

8 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

I'm not really sure what you're talking about in terms of selling influence, like, the incident. 

The Clinton foundation has been given multiple large donations after the state department gave favorable deals to several countries, business's and foreign entities by said groups and individuals, including Russia and Saudi Arabia

breitbart:

the total donations from Uranium One shareholders to the Clinton Foundation exceeded $145 million, in the run-up to Hillary Clinton’s State Department approving the Rosatom deal, which gave Russia control over about 20 percent of U.S. uranium.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

10 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Shit, that is pretty shady. How was that not brought up in the debate? 

- snip-

2 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Shit, that is pretty shady. How was that not brought up in the debate? 

Lester was the moderator, he controls what is asked and Trump wasn't doing a very good job bringing up good arguments (ie he choked)

Now if it was just one incident I'd be more inclined to believe it was somewhat accidental (it was approved by another agency after all) but there are numerous other questionable donations as supporting evidence, frankly I can't vote for someone who seems to be willing to sell power to other countries.

7 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Maybe they thought it was a "who do you want to be assassinated" poll

That static you hear on your phone is the NSA tapping the line. Oh I wouldn't worry too much about those guys in black suits who are watching your every move. They are probably with the CIA. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 minute ago, Donut417 said:

That static you hear on your phone is the NSA tapping the line. Oh I wouldn't worry too much about those guys in black suits who are watching your every move. They are probably with the CIA. 

dude  I live 6 miles from Memwith Hill ,  google it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

21 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

dude  I live 6 miles from Memwith Hill ,  google it

Just means when they snatch you off the street, they dont have far to go LOL.

In all honestly, if Clinton gets elected I think we have the same old shit just a different day. If Trump gets elected, I figure 1 month before Global Thermal Nuclear War. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

12 hours ago, Jed M said:

Added a poll!

You should really have considered adding some other top parties. A good amount of people are voting for Gary as well. Like 20% according to other polls if I'm not mistaken.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

22 hours ago, NavyCuda said:

Please don't.  We don't want people who will run away over something so stupid.  Also, we tend to look down on Americans, you'll find us less friendly than you thought.

Lots of people wearing "Make America Great" hats up here.

That would explain all the doctors coming to America to get jobs. 

System: Thinkpad T460

I wished that Gaben had run for president.

Would never be a WW3 then.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

2 minutes ago, Kierax said:

Yeah, but here's how that'd go.

He'd hype up an amazing policy that everyone in the world wants. Then goes silent for the rest of his term. He wins a second term because everyone is still hoping on that policy. Then his 8 years are up and the policy is never spoken of again.

(half-life 3)

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Just now, Kierax said:

That would make for a great slogan! (Okay not really but still)

"World War 3 or Half-Life 3! The choice is yours!"

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

22 hours ago, NavyCuda said:

Please don't.  We don't want people who will run away over something so stupid.  Also, we tend to look down on Americans, you'll find us less friendly than you thought.

Lots of people wearing "Make America Great" hats up here.

Yeah let's keep looking down on the U.S. There's no way that it has contributed to the world in a monumental way in damn near every field of technology and engineering, that would be insane! People in damn near every country don't use the technology that has come from the U.S. on a daily basis. Nooo, that would be crazy! It also doesn't have the vast majority of the world's top colleges/universities, that would also be insane! Hurr dee durr stupid American rednecks.

Keep looking down on Americans. Canada's major contributions to the world are the wheelchair-accessible bus, the 56K modem, and Linustechtips. OH! And poutine. 

Trump because Pence. Mini Don has made it clear that Big Daddy is leaving policy up to his vice prez while he concerns himself with grandstanding and blowing hot air. 

Pence is better than Clinton so the transient fact here is that to get a sane leader you need to vote for Donald Trump. Reality is fucked sometimes. Deal.

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

Yeah let's keep looking down on the U.S. There's no way that it has contributed to the world in a monumental way in damn near every field of technology and engineering, that would be insane! People in damn near every country don't use the technology that has come from the U.S. on a daily basis. Nooo, that would be crazy! It also doesn't have the vast majority of the world's top colleges/universities, that would also be insane! Hurr dee durr stupid American rednecks.

Keep looking down on Americans. Canada's major contributions to the world are the wheelchair-acessible bus, the 56K modem, and Linustechtips. OH! And poutine. 

The world as a whole is pretty much fucked. 

2 minutes ago, christianled59 said:

The world as a whole is pretty much fucked. 

Pretty much, yeah.

But hey, let's take shots at the U.S. Easy to aim at one of the world's largest economic, innovation, and military super powers when you belong to a country with a population less than California.

i think people vote trump because its not clinton and vice versa. however im absolutely terrified about either of them being president although trump has said he'd help out the uk no matter what 

bregsit

Spoiler

PC specs: i7 4770s, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, 16GB DDR3L 1600MHz (2x8GB, cheap Crucial RAM), Crucial BX500 480GB , 2x WD Blue 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Windows 7

Laptop Specs: i5 5350U, Intel HD something, 8GB (probably DDR3 idk), 128GB Samsung(?) SSD, MacOS whatever the newest one is

Just now, imPixelTV said:

i think people vote trump because its not clinton and vice versa. however im absolutely terrified about either of them being president although trump has said he'd help out the uk no matter what 

They're both fucking nuts though :/ 

Just now, JoeyDM said:

They're both fucking nuts though :/ 

precisely, but as i live in the uk and what he's said about helping us i'd be more inclined to vote for him. 

bregsit

Spoiler

PC specs: i7 4770s, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, 16GB DDR3L 1600MHz (2x8GB, cheap Crucial RAM), Crucial BX500 480GB , 2x WD Blue 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Windows 7

Laptop Specs: i5 5350U, Intel HD something, 8GB (probably DDR3 idk), 128GB Samsung(?) SSD, MacOS whatever the newest one is