Who do you vote for?

deleted_member_030719

Voting  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you vote for?

10 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

hmmmm killing 3 million people or over 7 billion people. Which is worse? Because if Trump manages to launch a nuclear weapon over 7 billion will die. Once we launch, the Russians will launch, then China and things start going south really quickly. Remember the United States has enough Nuclear power to destroy the entire world 4 times. These weapons can never and I mean never be used. 

Have you not been around at all? Hillary already threatened Russia with war. Possibly nuclear if Putin is to be believed. 

Where has Trump said he wants anything to do with nukes or war, other than an attack on ISIS? Because, he's been against most if not all wars since the 80's. 

http://theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/

As much as I dislike using InfoWars, as they're not my kind of media source, and their most recent stories, such as ancient aliens has been ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh weird. 

I'm for sure not defending every singe policy he stands for. But his stance of illegal immigration, Islam, Globalism, and Veteran care are some I believe are extremely important. Is it any surprise that vets are in support on Donald Trump when he wants to drastically help them when they return from a war? Your country has fought for freedom for hundreds of years, I believe Trump sees this and wants to keep your freedoms. 

Bringing jobs back to Americans instead of out sourcing jobs to cheaper countries. I mean, you could say "well his hats are made in China", that's the whole issue. They should be made by people in the US, though more expensive, your people will have jobs, increasing the economy and bringing strength back to America. 

Wanting to make moving to the US as a legal immigrant to be easier and help bring more back to the country, putting America first, not immigrants. Deport illegals but allow them to return legally. 

When I look through Hilary's policies, she seems to be far too set on social issues, such as racism and college rape. The first of which is barely a thing in most of America, in fact BLM is one the biggest sources of racism in your country, and she's been supporting them. The latter is ridiculous. College campuses are some of the safest places in the USA, and rarely have any rape or sexual assault. Hilary will try and remove guns from the US, something that is part of the Second Amendment and is a right for American citizens for personal defence and leisure. Heck, anti-guns is the largest losing battle in American history and gun ownership is only increasing throughout the US. You just need to try and purchase a gun to realise that it's not as easy as Obama and Hilary make it out to be, these are people who have probably never owned a gun personally, but they're surrounded by them every day. 

Hilary also wants to bring in more refugees, something that has been shown to be a huge mistake in Europe. As someone from the UK, please, learn from our mistakes and stop allowing these people who refuse to integrate into western society into your country, it's suicide to keep them coming. 

(Again, don't really want to use InfoWars, but hey, they and Breitbart seem to be some of the few that focuses on the disaster that is Europe right now).

People who have been voting and are supporting Trump are people who believe the system has failed for them, people who believe the political and elite class don't care about them and will only continue to push them down the shitter for as long as they breathe. They believe Trump is speaking for them and will continue to speak for them if he's brought into power. These are also people who look at Europe and probably think "We can't let that happen here" "We can't allow our country to fall in a way Germany has". And I fully agree with them. It's the reason why the "right-wing" party have been drastically growing over the past year and a half, because they too believe the political elite have failed the working and middle class. 

For the shouty people out there, instead of calling those voting for Trump idiots, retards, bigots, Islamaphobes, racists, look at what they maybe seeing and look at some of Trump's policies. After Hilary declared Merkel as her favourite leader, it would be no surprise if she allowed the outstanding country that is the USA to fall into chaos like Germany has. And if that was to happen, you will be getting extreme right wing, or people so sick of the government, they wont just be voting for their hope, they'll be taking action in the street. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

7 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Shit, that is pretty shady. How was that not brought up in the debate? 

...because it is mostly bullshit.  Brietbart is not to be trusted in this campaign.  It is a lot of right-wing bullshit.  The CEO is directly working in the Trump campaign, out in the open.  Roger Ailes is also working behind the scene.

From the same article at Breitbart:

Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown. But the episode underscores the special ethical challenges presented by the Clinton Foundation, headed by a former president who relied heavily on foreign cash to accumulate $250 million in assets even as his wife helped steer American foreign policy as secretary of state, presiding over decisions with the potential to benefit the foundation’s donors.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/25/flashback-clintons-loved-russia-enough-sell-uranium/

Yeah the Clintons sold influence.  Try proving it though.  They play a corrupt game.

Donald Trump paid off a prosecutor (Pam Bondi) to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars.  Her office was investigating Trump University. 

It's a bad game.

On 9/29/2016 at 9:44 AM, kelvinhall05 said:

neither one, my family is moving to canada. jobs and trump.

Canada isn't great either. Taxes on everything. Dollar sucks and so on

ƆԀ S₱▓Ɇ▓cs: i7 6ʇɥפᴉƎ00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GT҉X҉1҉0҉8҉0 Zotac Amp ExTrꍟꎭe),Si6F4Gb D???????r PlatinUm, EVGA G2 Sǝʌǝᘉ5ᙣᙍᖇᓎᙎᗅᖶt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGeeTeeX, Windows 10, K70 R̸̢̡̭͍͕̱̭̟̩̀̀̃́̃͒̈́̈́͑̑́̆͘͜ͅG̶̦̬͊́B̸͈̝̖͗̈́, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. פN∩SW∀S 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 9̵̨̢̨̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̱̖͈̠̝̯̹͉̝̞̩̠̹̺̰̺̲̳͈̞̻̜̫̹̱̗̣͙̻̘͎̲̝͙͍͔̯̲̟̞͚̖̘͉̭̰̣͎͕̼̼̜̼͕͎̣͇͓͓͎̼̺̯͈̤̝͖̩̭͍̣̱̞̬̺̯̼̤̲͎̖̠̟͍̘̭͔̟̗̙̗̗̤̦͍̫̬͔̦̳̗̳͔̞̼̝͍̝͈̻͇̭̠͈̳͍̫̮̥̭͍͔͈̠̹̼̬̰͈̤͚̖̯͍͉͖̥̹̺͕̲̥̤̺̹̹̪̺̺̭͕͓̟̳̹͍̖͎̣̫͓͍͈͕̳̹̙̰͉͙̝̜̠̥̝̲̮̬͕̰̹̳͕̰̲̣̯̫̮͙̹̮͙̮̝̣͇̺̺͇̺̺͈̳̜̣̙̻̣̜̻̦͚̹̩͓͚̖͍̥̟͍͎̦͙̫̜͔̭̥͈̬̝̺̩͙͙͉̻̰̬̗̣͖̦͎̥̜̬̹͓͈͙̤̜̗͔̩̖̳̫̑̀̂̽̈́̈́̿͒̿̋̊͌̾̄̄̒̌͐̽̿̊͑̑̆͗̈̎̄͒̑̋͛̑͑̂͑̀͐̀͑̓͊̇͆̿͑͛͛͆́͆̓̿̇̀̓͑͆͂̓̾̏͊̀̇̍̃́̒̎̀̒̄̓̒̐̑̊̏̌̽̓͂͋̓̐̓͊̌͋̀̐̇̌̓̔͊̈̇́̏͒̋͊̓̆̋̈̀̌̔͆͑̈̐̈̍̀̉̋̈́͊̽͂̿͌͊̆̾̉͐̿̓̄̾͑̈́͗͗̂̂́̇͂̀̈́́̽̈́̓̓͂̽̓̀̄͌̐̔̄̄͒͌̈́̅̉͊̂͒̀̈́̌͂̽̀̑̏̽̀͑̐̐͋̀̀͋̓̅͋͗̍́͗̈́̆̏̇͊̌̏̔̑̐̈́͑̎͑͆̏̎́̑̍̏̒̌̊͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ8̵̨̛̛̛̛̮͍͕̥͉̦̥̱̞̜̫̘̤̖̬͍͇͓̜̻̪̤̣̣̹̑͑̏̈́̐̐́̎͒̔͒̌̑̓̆̓͑̉̈́́͋̌͋͐͛͋̃̍̽̊͗͋͊̂̅͊͑́͋͛̉̏̓͌̾̈́̀͛͊̾͑̌̀̀̌̓̏̑́̄̉̌͂́͛̋͊̄͐͊̈́̀̌̆̎̿̓̔̍̎̀̍̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͠0̶̡̡̡̢̨̨͕̠̠͉̺̻̯̱̘͇̥͎͖̯͕̖̬̭͔̪̪͎̺̠̤̬̬̤̣̭̣͍̥̱̘̳̣̤͚̭̥͚̦͙̱̦͕̼͖͙͕͇̭͓͉͎̹̣̣͕̜͍͖̳̭͕̼̳̖̩͍͔̱̙̠̝̺̰̦̱̿̄̀͐͜͜ͅͅt̶̡̨̡̨̧̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̢̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̠͍̞̮͇̪͉̩̗̗͖̫͉͎͓̮̣̘̫͔̘̬̮̙̯̣͕͓̲̣͓͓̣̹̟͈̱͚̘̼̙̖̖̼̙̜̝͙̣̠̪̲̞̖̠̯̖̠̜̱͉̲̺͙̤̻̦̜͎̙̳̺̭̪̱͓̦̹̺͙̫̖̖̰̣͈͍̜̺̘͕̬̥͇̗̖̺̣̲̫̟̣̜̭̟̱̳̳̖͖͇̹̯̜̹͙̻̥̙͉͕̜͎͕̦͕̱͖͉̜̹̱̦͔͎̲̦͔̖̘̫̻̹̮̗̮̜̰͇̰͔̱͙̞̠͍͉͕̳͍̰̠̗̠̯̜̩͓̭̺̦̲̲͖̯̩̲̣̠͉̦̬͓̠̜̲͍̘͇̳̳͔̼̣͚̙͙͚͕̙̘̣̠͍̟̪̝̲͇͚̦̖͕̰̟̪͖̳̲͉͙̰̭̼̩̟̝̣̝̬̳͎̙̱͒̃̈͊̔͒͗̐̄̌͐͆̍͂̃̈́̾͗̅̐͒̓̆͛̂̾͋̍͂̂̄̇̿̈͌̅̈́̃̾̔̇̇̾̀͊͋̋̌̄͌͆͆̎̓̈́̾̊͊̇̌̔̈́̈́̀̐͊̊̍͑̊̈̓͑̀́̅̀̑̈́̽̃̽͛̇́̐̓̀͆̔̈̀̍̏̆̓̆͒̋́̋̍́̂̉͛̓̓̂̋̎́̒̏̈͋̃̽͆̓̀̔͑̈́̓͌͑̅̽́̐̍̉̑̓̈́͌̋̈́͂̊́͆͂̇̈́̔̃͌̅̈́͌͛̑̐̓̔̈́̀͊͛̐̾͐̔̾̈̃̈̄͑̓̋̇̉̉̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅi̵̢̧̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̡̧̛̛͈̺̲̫͕̞͓̥̖̭̜̫͉̻̗̭̖͔̮̠͇̩̹̱͈̗̭͈̤̠̮͙͇̲͙̰̳̹̲͙̜̟͚͎͓̦̫͚̻̟̰̣̲̺̦̫͓̖̯̝̬͉̯͓͈̫̭̜̱̞̹̪͔̤̜͙͓̗̗̻̟͎͇̺̘̯̲̝̫͚̰̹̫̗̳̣͙̮̱̲͕̺̠͉̫̖̟͖̦͉̟͈̭̣̹̱̖̗̺̘̦̠̯̲͔̘̱̣͙̩̻̰̠͓͙̰̺̠̖̟̗̖͉̞̣̥̝̤̫̫̜͕̻͉̺͚̣̝̥͇̭͎̖̦̙̲͈̲̠̹̼͎͕̩͓̖̥̘̱̜͙̹̝͔̭̣̮̗̞̩̣̬̯̜̻̯̩̮̩̹̻̯̬̖͂̈͂̒̇͗͑̐̌̎̑̽̑̈̈́͑̽́̊͋̿͊͋̅̐̈́͑̇̿̈́̌͌̊̅͂̎͆̏̓͂̈̿̏̃͑̏̓͆̔̋̎̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅZ̴̧̢̨̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̧̢̧̛̛̬̖͈̮̝̭̖͖̗̹̣̼̼̘̘̫̠̭̞͙͔͙̜̠̗̪̠̼̫̻͓̳̟̲̳̻̙̼͇̺͎̘̹̼͔̺̹̬̯̤̮̟͈̭̻͚̣̲͔͙̥͕̣̻̰͈̼̱̺̤̤͉̙̦̩̗͎̞͓̭̞̗͉̳̭̭̺̹̹̮͕̘̪̞̱̥͈̹̳͇̟̹̱̙͚̯̮̳̤͍̪̞̦̳̦͍̲̥̳͇̪̬̰̠͙͕̖̝̫̩̯̱̘͓͎̪͈̤̜͎̱̹̹̱̲̻͎̖̳͚̭̪̦̗̬͍̯̘̣̩̬͖̝̹̣̗̭͖̜͕̼̼̲̭͕͔̩͓̞̝͓͍̗̙̯͔̯̞̝̳̜̜͉̖̩͇̩̘̪̥̱͓̭͎͖̱̙̩̜͎̙͉̟͎͔̝̥͕͍͓̹̮̦̫͚̠̯͓̱͖͔͓̤͉̠͙̋͐̀͌̈́͆̾͆̑̔͂͒̀̊̀͋͑̂͊̅͐̿́̈́̐̀̏̋̃̄͆͒̈́̿̎́́̈̀̀͌̔͋͊̊̉̿͗͊͑̔͐̇͆͛̂̐͊̉̄̈́̄̐͂͂͒͑͗̓͑̓̾̑͋̒͐͑̾͂̎̋̃̽̂̅̇̿̍̈́́̄̍͂͑̏̐̾̎̆̉̾͂̽̈̆̔́͋͗̓̑̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅo̶̪͆́̀͂̂́̄̅͂̿͛̈́̿͊͗́͘͝t̴̡̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̧̢̡̨̛̪͈̣̭̺̱̪̹̺̣̬̖̣̻͈̞̙͇̩̻̫͈̝̭̟͎̻̟̻̝̱͔̝̼͍̞̼̣̘̤̯͓͉̖̠̤͔̜̙͚͓̻͓̬͓̻̜̯̱̖̳̱̗̠̝̥̩͓̗̪̙͓̖̠͎̗͎̱̮̯̮͙̩̫̹̹̖͙̙͖̻͈̙̻͇͔̙̣̱͔̜̣̭̱͈͕̠̹͙̹͇̻̼͎͍̥̘͙̘̤̜͎̟͖̹̦̺̤͍̣̼̻̱̲͎̗̹͉͙̪̞̻̹͚̰̻͈͈͊̈́̽̀̎̃̊́̈́̏̃̍̉̇̑̂̇̏̀͊̑̓͛̽͋̈́͆́̊͊̍͌̈́̓͊̌̿̂̾̐͑̓̀́͒̃̋̓͆̇̀͊̆͗̂͑͐̀͗̅̆͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḁ̶̢̡̨̧̡̡̨̨̧̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̡̛̛̛͍̱̳͚͕̩͍̺̪̻̫̙͈̬͙̖͙̬͍̬̟̣̝̲̼̜̼̺͎̥̮̝͙̪̘̙̻͖͇͚͙̣̬̖̲̲̥̯̦̗̰̙̗̪̞̗̩̻̪̤̣̜̳̩̦̻͓̞̙͍͙̫̩̹̥͚̻̦̗̰̲̙̫̬̱̺̞̟̻͓̞͚̦̘̝̤͎̤̜̜̥̗̱͈̣̻̰̮̼̙͚͚̠͚̲̤͔̰̭̙̳͍̭͎̙͚͍̟̺͎̝͓̹̰̟͈͈̖̺͙̩̯͔̙̭̟̞̟̼̮̦̜̳͕̞̼͈̜͍̮͕̜͚̝̦̞̥̜̥̗̠̦͇͖̳͈̜̮̣͚̲̟͙̎̈́́͊̔̑̽̅͐͐͆̀͐́̓̅̈͑͑̍̿̏́͆͌̋̌̃̒̽̀̋̀̃̏̌́͂̿̃̎̐͊̒̀̊̅͒̎͆̿̈́̑̐̒̀̈́̓̾͋͆̇̋͒̎̈̄̓̂͊̆͂̈́̒̎͐̇̍̆̋̅̿̔͒̄̇̂̋̈́͆̎̔̇͊̊̈́̔̏͋́̀͂̈́̊͋͂̍̾̓͛̇̔̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅç̵̧̢̨̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̨̢̨̢̛̛͉̗̠͇̹̖̝͕͚͎̟̻͓̳̰̻̺̞̣͚̤͙͍͇̗̼͖͔͕͙͖̺͙̖̹̘̘̺͓̜͍̣̰̗̖̺̗̪̘̯̘͚̲͚̲̬̞̹̹͕̭͔̳̘̝̬͉̗̪͉͕̞̫͔̭̭̜͉͔̬̫͙̖̙͚͔͙͚͍̲̘͚̪̗̞̣̞̲͎͔͖̺͍͎̝͎͍̣͍̩̟͈͕̗͉̪̯͉͎͖͍̖͎̖̯̲̘̦̟̭͍͚͓͈͙̬͖̘̱̝̜̘̹̩̝̥̜͎̬͓̬͙͍͇͚̟̫͇̬̲̥̘̞̘̟̘̝̫͈̙̻͇͎̣̪̪̠̲͓͉͙͚̭̪͇̯̠̯̠͖̞̜͓̲͎͇̼̱̦͍͉͈͕͉̗̟̖̗̱̭͚͎̘͓̬͍̱͍̖̯̜̗̹̰̲̩̪͍̞̜̫̩̠͔̻̫͍͇͕̰̰̘͚͈̠̻̮͊̐̿̏̐̀̇̑̐̈͛͑͑̍̑̔̃̈́̓̈́̇̐͑̐̊̆͂̀̏͛̊̔̍̽͗͋̊̍̓̈́̏̅͌̀̽́̑͒͒̓͗̈́̎͌͂̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅS̵̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̡̡̡̡̧̧̡̧̢̫̯͔̼̲͉͙̱̮̭̗͖̯̤͙̜͚̰̮̝͚̥̜̞̠̤̺̝͇̻̱͙̩̲̺͍̳̤̺̖̝̳̪̻̗̮̪̖̺̹̭͍͇̗̝̱̻̳̝̖̝͎̙͉̞̱̯̙̜͇̯̻̞̱̭̗͉̰̮̞͍̫̺͙͎̙̞̯̟͓͉̹̲͖͎̼̫̩̱͇̲͓̪͉̺̞̻͎̤̥̭̺̘̻̥͇̤̖̰̘̭̳̫̙̤̻͇̪̦̭̱͎̥̟͖͕̣̤̩̟̲̭̹̦̹̣͖̖͒̈́̈́̓͗̈̄͂̈́̅̐̐̿̎̂͗̎̿̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅt̸̡̡̧̧̨̡̢̛̥̥̭͍̗͈̩͕͔͔̞̟͍̭͇̙̺̤͚͎͈͎͕̱͈̦͍͔͓̬͚̗̰̦͓̭̰̭̎̀̂̈́̓̒̈́̈́̂̄̋́̇̂͐͒̋̋̉͐̉̏̇͋̓̈́͐̾͋̒͒͐̊̊̀̄͆̄͆̑͆̇̊̓̚̚̕̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅơ̵̡̨̡̡̡̨̛̺͕̼͔̼̪̳͖͓̠̘̘̳̼͚͙͙͚̰͚͚͖̥̦̥̘̖̜̰͔̠͕̦͎̞̮͚͕͍̤̠̦͍̥̝̰̖̳̫̮̪͇̤̱̜͙͔̯͙̙̼͇̹̥̜͈̲̺̝̻̮̬̼̫̞̗̣̪̱͓̺̜̠͇͚͓̳̹̥̳̠͍̫͈̟͈̘̯̬̞͔̝͍͍̥̒̐͗͒͂͆̑̀̿̏́̀͑͗̐́̀̾̓́̌̇̒̈́̌̓͐̃̈́̒̂̀̾͂̊̀̂͐̃̄̓̔̽̒̈́̇̓͌̇̂̆̒̏̊̋͊͛͌̊̇̒̅͌̄̎̔̈́͊́̽̋̈̇̈́́͊̅͂̎̃͌͊͛͂̄̽̈́̿͐̉̽̿́́̉͆̈́̒́̂̾̄̇̌̒̈̅̍̿̐͑̓͊̈́̈̋̈́̉̍̋̊̈̀̈́̾̿̌̀̈́͌̑̍́̋̒̀̂̈́́̾̏̐̅̈̑͗͐̈͂̄̾̄̈́̍̉͑͛͗͋̈́̃̄̊́́͐̀̀̽̇̓̄̓̃͋͋̂̽̔̀̎͌̈́̈́̑̓̔̀̓͐͛͆̿̋͑͛̈́͂̅̋̅͆͗̇́̀̒́̏͒̐̍͂̓͐͐̇̂̉̑̊͑̉̋̍͊̄̀͂̎͒̔͊̃̏̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅc̴̨̡̢̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̻͇̝̣͉͚͎͕̻̦͖̤̖͇̪̩̤̻̭̮̙̰̖̰̳̪̱̹̳̬͖̣͙̼̙̰̻̘͇͚̺̗̩̫̞̳̼̤͔͍͉̟͕̯̺͈̤̰̹̍̋́͆̾̆̊͆͋̀͑͒̄̿̄̀̂͋̊͆́͑̑̽͊̓́̔̽̌͊̄͑͒͐̑͗̿̃̀̓̅́̿͗̈́͌̋̀̏̂͌̓́̇̀͒͋̌̌̅͋͌̆͐̀̔̒͐̊̇̿̽̀̈́̃̒̋̀̈́̃̏̂̊͗̑̊̈̇̀̌͐̈́̉̂̏͊̄͐̈̽͒̏̒̓́̌̓̅́̓̃͐͊͒̄͑̒͌̍̈́̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅǩ̴̢̢̢̧̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̧̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̥̩̙͕̮̪̻͈̘̯̼̰̜͚̰͖̬̳͖̣̭̼͔̲͉̭̺͚̺̟͉̝̱̲͎͉̙̥̤͚͙̬̪̜̺͙͍̱̞̭̬̩̖̤̹̤̺̦͈̰̗̰͍͇̱̤̬̬͙̙̲̙̜͖͓̙̟̙̯̪͍̺̥͔͕̝̳̹̻͇̠̣͈̰̦͓͕̩͇͈͇̖͙͍̰̲̤̞͎̟̝̝͈͖͔͖̦̮̗̬̞̞̜̬̠̹̣̣̲̮̞̤̜̤̲̙͔͕̯͔͍̤͕̣͔͙̪̫̝̣̰̬̬̭̞͔̦̟̥̣̻͉͈̮̥̦̮̦͕̤͇̺͆͆̈͗̄̀̌̔̈́̈̉̾̊̐̆̂͛̀̋́̏̀̿͒̓̈́̈́͂̽̾͗͊̋̐̓̓̀̃̊̊͑̓̈̎̇͑̆̂̉̾̾̑͊̉̃́̑͌̀̌̐̅̃̿̆̎̈́̀̒́͛̓̀̊́̋͛͒͊̆̀̃̊͋̋̾̇̒̋͂̏͗͆̂̔́̐̀́͗̅̈̋̂̎̒͊̌̉̈̈́͌̈́̔̾̊̎́͐͒̋̽̽́̾̿̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅB̸̢̧̨̡̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̞͚̰̭̲͈͎͕͈̦͍͈̮̪̤̻̻͉̫̱͔̞̫̦̰͈̗̯̜̩̪̲̻̖̳͖̦͎͔̮̺̬̬̼̦̠̪̤͙͍͓̜̥̙̖̫̻̜͍̻̙̖̜̹͔̗̪̜̖̼̞̣̠̫͉̯̮̤͈͎̝̪͎͇͙̦̥͙̳̫̰̪̣̱̘̤̭̱͍̦͔̖͎̺̝̰̦̱̣͙̙̤͚̲͔̘̱̜̻͔̥̻͖̭͔̜͉̺͕͙͖̜͉͕̤͚̠̩̮̟͚̗͈͙̟̞̮̬̺̻̞͔̥͉͍̦̤͓̦̻̦̯̟̰̭̝̘̩̖̝͔̳͉̗̖̱̩̩̟͙͙͛̀͐̈́̂̇͛̅̒̉̏̈́̿͐́̏̃̏̓̌̽͐̈́͛̍͗͆͛̋̔̉͂̔̂̓̌͌͋̂͆̉͑̊̎́̈́̈̂͆͑́̃̍̇̿̅̾́́̿̅̾̆̅̈́̈̓͒͌͛̃͆̋͂̏̓̅̀͂̽̂̈̈́̎̾̐͋͑̅̍̈́̑̅̄͆̓̾̈́͐̎̊͐̌̌̓͊̊̔̈́̃͗̓͊͐̌͆̓͗̓̓̾̂̽͊͗́́́̽͊͆͋͊̀̑̿̔͒̏̈́́̏͆̈́͋̒͗͂̄̇̒͐̃͑̅̍͒̎̈́̌̋́̓͂̀̇͛̋͊͆̈́̋́̍̃͒̆̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅI̵̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̢̛̛͕͎͕̩̠̹̩̺̣̳̱͈̻̮̺̟̘̩̻̫͖̟͓̩̜̙͓͇̙̱̭̰̻̫̥̗̠͍͍͚̞̘̫͉̬̫̖̖̦͖͉̖̩̩̖̤̺̥̻̝͈͎̻͓̟̹͍̲͚͙̹̟̟̯͚̳̟͕̮̻̟͈͇̩̝̼̭̯͚͕̬͇̲̲̯̰̖̙̣̝͇̠̞̙͖͎̮̬̳̥̣̺̰͔̳̳̝̩̤̦̳̞̰̩̫̟͚̱̪̘͕̫̼͉̹̹̟̮̱̤̜͚̝̠̤̖̮̯̳͖̗̹̞̜̹̭̿̏͋̒͆̔̄̃̾̓͛̾̌́̅̂͆̔͌͆͋̔̾́̈̇̐̄̑̓̂̾́̄̿̓̅̆͌̉̎̏̄͛̉͆̓̎͒͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅƠ̷̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̰͔͔͇̲̰̮̘̭̭̖̥̟̘̠̬̺̪͇̲͋͂̅̈́̍͂̽͗̾͒̇̇̒͐̍̽͊́̑̇̑̾̉̓̈̾͒̍̌̅̒̾̈́̆͌̌̾̎̽̐̅̏́̈̔͛̀̋̃͊̒̓͗͒̑͒̃͂̌̄̇̑̇͛̆̾͛̒̇̍̒̓̀̈́̄̐͂̍͊͗̎̔͌͛̂̏̉̊̎͗͊͒̂̈̽̊́̔̊̃͑̈́̑̌̋̓̅̔́́͒̄̈́̈̂͐̈̅̈̓͌̓͊́̆͌̉͐̊̉͛̓̏̓̅̈́͂̉̒̇̉̆̀̍̄̇͆͛̏̉̑̃̓͂́͋̃̆̒͋̓͊̄́̓̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅS̷̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̨̢̨̧̧̨̧͚̱̪͇̱̮̪̮̦̝͖̜͙̘̪̘̟̱͇͎̻̪͚̩͍̠̹̮͚̦̝̤͖̙͔͚̙̺̩̥̻͈̺̦͕͈̹̳̖͓̜͚̜̭͉͇͖̟͔͕̹̯̬͍̱̫̮͓̙͇̗̙̼͚̪͇̦̗̜̼̠͈̩̠͉͉̘̱̯̪̟͕̘͖̝͇̼͕̳̻̜͖̜͇̣̠̹̬̗̝͓̖͚̺̫͛̉̅̐̕͘͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅ.̶̨̢̢̨̢̨̢̛̻͙̜̼̮̝̙̣̘̗̪̜̬̳̫̙̮̣̹̥̲̥͇͈̮̟͉̰̮̪̲̗̳̰̫̙͍̦̘̠̗̥̮̹̤̼̼̩͕͉͕͇͙̯̫̩̦̟̦̹͈͔̱̝͈̤͓̻̟̮̱͖̟̹̝͉̰͊̓̏̇͂̅̀̌͑̿͆̿̿͗̽̌̈́̉̂̀̒̊̿͆̃̄͑͆̃̇͒̀͐̍̅̃̍̈́̃̕͘͜͜͝͠͠z̴̢̢̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̲͚̠̜̮̠̜̞̤̺͈̘͍̻̫͖̣̥̗̙̳͓͙̫̫͖͍͇̬̲̳̭̘̮̤̬̖̼͎̬̯̼̮͔̭̠͎͓̼̖̟͈͓̦̩̦̳̙̮̗̮̩͙͓̮̰̜͎̺̞̝̪͎̯̜͈͇̪̙͎̩͖̭̟͎̲̩͔͓͈͌́̿͐̍̓͗͑̒̈́̎͂̋͂̀͂̑͂͊͆̍͛̄̃͌͗̌́̈̊́́̅͗̉͛͌͋̂̋̇̅̔̇͊͑͆̐̇͊͋̄̈́͆̍̋̏͑̓̈́̏̀͒̂̔̄̅̇̌̀̈́̿̽̋͐̾̆͆͆̈̌̿̈́̎͌̊̓̒͐̾̇̈́̍͛̅͌̽́̏͆̉́̉̓̅́͂͛̄̆͌̈́̇͐̒̿̾͌͊͗̀͑̃̊̓̈̈́̊͒̒̏̿́͑̄̑͋̀̽̀̔̀̎̄͑̌̔́̉̐͛̓̐̅́̒̎̈͆̀̍̾̀͂̄̈́̈́̈́̑̏̈́̐̽̐́̏̂̐̔̓̉̈́͂̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅī̸̧̧̧̡̨̨̢̨̛̛̘͓̼̰̰̮̗̰͚̙̥̣͍̦̺͈̣̻͇̱͔̰͈͓͖͈̻̲̫̪̲͈̜̲̬̖̻̰̦̰͙̤̘̝̦̟͈̭̱̮̠͍̖̲͉̫͔͖͔͈̻̖̝͎̖͕͔̣͈̤̗̱̀̅̃̈́͌̿̏͋̊̇̂̀̀̒̉̄̈́͋͌̽́̈́̓̑̈̀̍͗͜͜͠͠ͅp̴̢̢̧̨̡̡̨̢̨̢̢̢̨̡̛̛͕̩͕̟̫̝͈̖̟̣̲̖̭̙͇̟̗͖͎̹͇̘̰̗̝̹̤̺͉͎̙̝̟͙͚̦͚͖̜̫̰͖̼̤̥̤̹̖͉͚̺̥̮̮̫͖͍̼̰̭̤̲͔̩̯̣͖̻͇̞̳̬͉̣̖̥̣͓̤͔̪̙͎̰̬͚̣̭̞̬͎̼͉͓̮͙͕̗̦̞̥̮̘̻͎̭̼͚͎͈͇̥̗͖̫̮̤̦͙̭͎̝͖̣̰̱̩͎̩͎̘͇̟̠̱̬͈̗͍̦̘̱̰̤̱̘̫̫̮̥͕͉̥̜̯͖̖͍̮̼̲͓̤̮͈̤͓̭̝̟̲̲̳̟̠͉̙̻͕͙̞͔̖͈̱̞͓͔̬̮͎̙̭͎̩̟̖͚̆͐̅͆̿͐̄̓̀̇̂̊̃̂̄̊̀͐̍̌̅͌̆͊̆̓́̄́̃̆͗͊́̓̀͑͐̐̇͐̍́̓̈́̓̑̈̈́̽͂́̑͒͐͋̊͊̇̇̆̑̃̈́̎͛̎̓͊͛̐̾́̀͌̐̈́͛̃̂̈̿̽̇̋̍͒̍͗̈͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ☻♥■∞{╚mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ

4 minutes ago, stconquest said:

...because it is mostly bullshit.  Brietbart is not to be trusted in this campaign.  It is a lot of right-wing bullshit.  The CEO is directly working in the Trump campaign, out in the open.  Roger Ailes is also working behind the scene.

From the same article at Breitbart:

Have you been to Breitbart for more than 32 microseconds? The news I find on there is news that is very rarely shown on mainstream news networks. Not to mention, CNN, ABC, MSMBC and so on are extremely pro Clinton and will take any attack they can on Trump, it's not hard to see. If Breitbart is right wing bullshit, then American left wing media is bullshit too. 

I guess this article is bullshit. 

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/30/muslim-rape-gang-leader-loses-appeal-claiming-white-jury-part-anti-islam-plot/

I found this article on The Manchester Evening News site too. No BBC coverage, ITV News coverage. 

And this one. 

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/30/london-mosque-investigated-promoting-killing-moderate-ahmadi-sect/ 

I've only found this on The Sun, but I guess they're rightwing bullshit too. 

Let's take a loot at the rise of the "right-wing" in Europe. The BBC covered it as a terrifying prospect, The Telegraph put it down as not a false alarm. Both of these sites see it as a massively bad thing. When in really, these "right-wing" groups are gaining traction because of their Islamic policies, of which the current liberal governments aren't taking any action on. Merkel wants more refugees than Germans, and the people are furious, so no wonder they're going to go to sites such as Breitbart, and join "right-wing" groups. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just now, SeriouslyMikey said:

Have you been to Breitbart for more than 32 microseconds? The news I find on there is news that is very rarely shown on mainstream news networks. Not to mention, CNN, ABC, MSMBC and so on are extremely pro Clinton and will take any attack they can on Trump, it's not hard to see. If Breitbart is right wing bullshit, then American left wing media is bullshit too. 

I guess this article is bullshit. 

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/30/muslim-rape-gang-leader-loses-appeal-claiming-white-jury-part-anti-islam-plot/

I found this article on The Manchester Evening News site too. No BBC coverage, ITV News coverage. 

And this one. 

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/30/london-mosque-investigated-promoting-killing-moderate-ahmadi-sect/ 

I've only found this on The Sun, but I guess they're rightwing bullshit too. 

Let's take a loot at the rise of the "right-wing" in Europe. The BBC covered it as a terrifying prospect, The Telegraph put it down as not a false alarm. Both of these sites see it as a massively bad thing. When in really, these "right-wing" groups are gaining traction because of their Islamic policies, of which the current liberal governments aren't taking any action on. Merkel wants more refugees than Germans, and the people are furious, so no wonder they're going to go to sites such as Breitbart, and join "right-wing" groups. 

Do you know what a "conflict of interest" is?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-who-is-steve-bannon-donald-trump-s-new-1471436213-htmlstory.html

Just now, stconquest said:

Yes I do, and I wasn't defending it either. My point is, if you're going to have a go at Breitbart, you may as well have a go at the mainstream media too. Who have been funded by the government, creating another conflict of interest, just as with Breitbart. 

Yes I do, and I wasn't defending it either. My point is, if you're going to have a go at Breitbart, you may as well have a go at the mainstream media too. Who have been funded by the government, creating another conflict of interest, just as with Breitbart. 

No.  I don't HAVE to go after the mainstream media too.  That is stupid as fuck.

7 minutes ago, stconquest said:

No.  I don't HAVE to go after the mainstream media too.  That is stupid as fuck.

How is it stupid? They repeatedly defended Hilary's health, turns out, she's ill, and yet, probably is still lying about what's wrong with her. 

If she didn't keep lying, she could easily get the sympathy vote, but that boat has sailed. They even tried to defend her health by opening an already open pickle jar. Obvious it was open as there was no pop, like a vacuum sealed jar would do. 

They have pushed the BLM movement and false narratives that have been proven to be incorrect on many occasions thanks to research into the police departments that shot the black lads. 

Much like with the UK media, they don't care about other sides of the arguments and will try and shut you down, usually with name calling, much like you in this thread and the last one I commented in a week back. I.E. calling Trump racist. 

They lied about the fact the primaries weren't stolen from Sanders, and yet, they were. 

There's a conflict of interest on both sides, and yet someone only focuses on the "right-wing". 

There's a solid reason why so little people trust the mainstream media, and yet still attack the "right-wing". Odd really, these people enjoy getting into shouting matches too. 

5 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Then you completely invalidate your own arguments if you're unable to acknowledge this issues with mainstream media.

How is it stupid? They repeatedly defended Hilary's health, turns out, she's ill, and yet, probably is still lying about what's wrong with her. 

If she didn't keep lying, she could easily get the sympathy vote, but that boat has sailed. They even tried to defend her health by opening an already open pickle jar. Obvious it wasn't open as there was no pop, like a vacuum sealed can would do. 

They have pushed the BLM movement and false narratives that have been proven to be incorrect on many occasions thanks to research into the police departments that shot the black lads. 

Much like with the UK media, they don't care about other sides of the arguments and will try and shut you down, usually with name calling, much like you in this thread and the last one I commented in a week back. I.E. calling Trump racist. 

They lied about the fact the primaries weren't stolen from Sanders, and yet, they were. 

There's a conflict of interest on both sides, and yet someone only focuses on the "right-wing". 

You stating that I have to go after the mainstream media because Trump hired the CEO of Brietbart to help run his campaign is stupid.

I don't.

You stating that I have to go after the mainstream media because Trump hired the CEO of Brietbart to help run his campaign is stupid.

I don't.

Your point is a conflict of interest and you labelled them as "right-wing" bullshit. I gave you some reasons as to why they're probably not bullshit, but didn't defend the conflict of interest, as their clearly is one. 

But if you're going to point that out too, we may as well point out the same issue with mainstream media. 

Your point is a conflict of interest and you labelled them as "right-wing" bullshit. I gave you some reasons as to why they're probably not bullshit, but didn't defend the conflict of interest, as their clearly is one. 

But if you're going to point that out too, we may as well point out the same issue with mainstream media. 

Nope.  Seriously, why are you being thick headed?

Nope.  Seriously, why are you being thick headed?

I'm not. But if we're going to have a discussion it should be from both sides. 

What I have seen from you is insults and aggressive behaviour, not something I expect to see, especially when trying to bring up a debate. 

Heck your very first post was "Only one Trump supporter so far?  I wait for more to start bashing the level of stupidity." Rather childish, mate. 

15 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

That video, hilariously, begins with "british citizens" who are in fact members of a far-right Christian fundamentalist group, who are openly anti-immigration. Not to mention the founder who is militantly anti-abortion, and previously an outspoken supporter of the BNP. Not a good start, and not something that helps your point in the slightest. Beyond that, the wonderful commentary has gone so far out of it's way to mislead and embellish events taking place, that I honestly thought it was satire at first. THEY'RE TAKING OVER EUROPE. AGGGGHHHH!

Whatever the purpose, it's more worrying that anyone would take that at face value. I don't recognize that vision of Europe. Sorry.

In fact, it's amazing that you can use that video as some sort of damning evidence off the back of another video containing a steady stream of Donald Trump soundbites, with some curiously heartfelt music dubbed over the top. Again, almost seems like satire, but I guess it isn't. He could say that he's going to live on Jupiter if he wanted to, but under no circumstances does it mean he can or will.

As for being against war, that's not what he said when Howard Stern interviewed him in 2002.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/in-2002-donald-trump-said-he-supported-invading-iraq-on-the?utm_term=.ri7P58gq2#.vcWKwoj7A

44 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Bringing jobs back to Americans instead of out sourcing jobs to cheaper countries. I mean, you could say "well his hats are made in China", that's the whole issue. They should be made by people in the US, though more expensive, your people will have jobs, increasing the economy and bringing strength back to America.

By what mechanism will this be achieved? I don't mean verbal promises and chest puffing over business acumen, I mean, exactly which policies and by which avenues can this realistically be achieved? Where is the evidence that your vote will further this goal? It's only worth voting for someone on specific issues if there's clearly recognizable merit to someone saying that they will fix something. Otherwise, you're left with nothing but hype and false promise, and the occasional "adjustment" of employment figures. It's not the thought that counts.

2 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

What I have seen from you is insults and aggressive behaviour, not something I expect to see, especially when trying to bring up a debate. 

Heck your very first post was "Only one Trump supporter so far?  I wait for more to start bashing the level of stupidity." Rather childish, mate. 

xD

2 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Instead of complaining about his attitude toward what he believes is your stupidity, wouldn't it be more productive to understand why he holds that view? The only reason, I think, that he's acting this way is because he doesn't understand why you believe a certain thing, and thinks it to be simple idiocy because you haven't adequately explained it. The issue you were discussing was the bias of a particular media outlet in favor of Trump, not the shortcomings of the mainstream media. Mentioning the flaws of the other side is not a valid excuse for your side having the same problems, but you seem to want to distract him from the topic, which is intellectually dishonest. 

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

27 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Then you invalidate your own point and continue to show that you're a child.

4 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Then you invalidate your own point and continue to show that you're a child.

What?  Maybe I just don't want to argue a very stupid point that because Trump has a right-wing CEO that works at a right-wing media company directly working in the campaign, we now have to associate all of the mainstream media to the left side.

Fucking dumb.  See @Shakaza's post if you want eloquence.

6 minutes ago, stconquest said:

What?  Maybe I just don't want to argue a very stupid point that because Trump has a right-wing CEO that works at a right-wing media company directly working in the campaign, we now have to associate all of the mainstream media to the left side.

Fucking dumb.  See @Shakaza's post if you want eloquence.

Eloquence? Nah, I'm not that good.

Just don't expect me to continue the discussion on your behalf, because I haven't looked enough into the specifics to be objective.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Mike Pence went in front of congress (there's video) and argued that since evolution is taught in science class, creationism should therefore be taught in science class as well. 

This Trump/Pence ticket is so ass backward.  I am disgusted with the people supporting them more than the politicians.  I don't care as much that Trump is running as I do the type of people supporting him.

You guys are a special breed indeed.

2 minutes ago, Quinnbeast said:

That video, hilariously, begins with "british citizens" who are in fact members of a far-right Christian fundamentalist group, who are openly anti-immigration. Not to mention the founder who is militantly anti-abortion, and previously an outspoken supporter of the BNP. Not a good start, and not something that helps your point in the slightest. Beyond that, the wonderful commentary has gone so far out of it's way to mislead and embellish events taking place, that I honestly thought it was satire at first. THEY'RE TAKING OVER EUROPE. AGGGGHHHH!

Whatever the purpose, it's more worrying that anyone would take that at face value. I don't recognize that vision of Europe. Sorry.

I did say I don't enjoy using InfoWars. Their content isn't exactly the most creditable and you've proven that. And yes, they're the Britain First group, however, they're a growing group within the UK, along with UKIP because of people's beliefs towards the EU and the current system we have. I for one don't feel safe visiting the area of London that my auntie lived because of Islam and others. As for the other clips, I do believe they hold some ground when it comes to the inability of these people being able to merge in with western civilisation. 

As for taking over Europe. Migrants are having more children than the German population, they're attacking close to a weekly basis, though killing small numbers at a time when it comes down to the population of a country, but the numbers do add up. Sweden has quickly become the rape capital of Europe, and their ways of preventing rape don't do anything, such as wearing armbands, and in Germany, they're trying to push for women to wear the burka. Then we have someone like the current mayor of London who has pushed a ban on advertisement in the underground that has women in little clothing. He's trying to push the ban of using radical Islam to describe terrorism, he's now trying to push a separation of London from the rest of the UK, and let London take in the refugees. Which will never happen, but he's a dangerous ideologue, in my opinion. I'd say there's pretty decent evidence that they're trying to take over Europe. 

11 minutes ago, Quinnbeast said:

In fact, it's amazing that you can use that video as some sort of damning evidence off the back of another video containing a steady stream of Donald Trump soundbites, with some curiously heartfelt music dubbed over the top. Again, almost seems like satire, but I guess it isn't. He could say that he's going to live on Jupiter if he wanted to, but under no circumstances does it mean he can or will.

As for being against war, that's not what he said when Howard Stern interviewed him in 2002.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/in-2002-donald-trump-said-he-supported-invading-iraq-on-the?utm_term=.ri7P58gq2#.vcWKwoj7A

By what mechanism will this be achieved? I don't mean verbal promises and chest puffing over business acumen, I mean, exactly which policies and by which avenues can this realistically be achieved? Where is the evidence that your vote will further this goal? It's only worth voting for someone on specific issues if there's clearly recognizable merit to someone saying that they will fix something. Otherwise, you're left with nothing but hype and false promise, and the occasional "adjustment" of employment figures. It's not the thought that counts.

As for the Iraq war, thanks for clearing it up. Although, I do believe he regretted his views. As he does state that it was left in horrible disrepare, and did help lead to the rise of rebelious forces, and eventually ISIS. 

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/every-position-donald-trump-iraq

As for his policies, I myself don't know, so I couldn't answer that. Though, I think the hype and promises is what a lot of the American public are going off, because they feel like the system has failed them. 

3 minutes ago, Shakaza said:

Eloquence? Nah, I'm not that good.

Just don't expect me to continue the discussion on your behalf, because I haven't looked enough into the specifics to be objective.

I was not expecting the first post. :)

I am trying not to argue the point, as you already know.

They quoted me to start it off.

15 minutes ago, Shakaza said:

Instead of complaining about his attitude toward what he believes is your stupidity, wouldn't it be more productive to understand why he holds that view? The only reason, I think, that he's acting this way is because he doesn't understand why you believe a certain thing, and thinks it to be simple idiocy because you haven't adequately explained it. The issue you were discussing was the bias of a particular media outlet in favor of Trump, not the shortcomings of the mainstream media. Mentioning the flaws of the other side is not a valid excuse for your side having the same problems, but you seem to want to distract him from the topic, which is intellectually dishonest. 

I have explained my views and there's one person who has corrected me on one of those views already. But insulting people isn't going to spark any discussion. 

And I wasn't defending Breitbart. A conflict of interest is something media needs to avoid by being as neutral as possible. Which, I don't think at this current time that's going to be possible. 

1 hour ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Have you been to Breitbart for more than 32 microseconds? The news I find on there is news that is very rarely shown on mainstream news networks.

Because it's a right-wing propaganda site, not a news site.

Remember Chuck Hagel? Breitbart attacked him for being linked to Friends of Hamas. Only problem is, that organization is completely fake.

2 hours ago, Sakkura said:

Yeah he's so much less shady he's the first major party presidential nominee since Gerald Ford not to release his tax returns...

as ive said theyre both trash, and hilary lies quite alot too, either way i dont care who gets elected, but if i had to choose it would be trump