How to ask out women

MiketheGingerGuy

"Hey you wanna go catch a movie with me? Dinner too maybe?"

There's very few answers you'll get

1) Sure, love to.

2) I'm kinda busy, etc. Other polite but clear excuse

3) I really am busy but maybe we can do it at x time

Only 3 is kind of ambiguous but you'll mostly get 1 or 2.

Seriously just fucking ask and don't think it's a big deal, otherwise you try to weasel your way into a date or don't make it clear and she might say yes thinking it's a friendly thing. Make it clear, fucking obvious even.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

"Hey you wanna go catch a movie with me? Dinner too maybe?"

There's very few answers you'll get

1) Sure, love to.

2) I'm kinda busy, etc. Other polite but clear excuse

3) I really am busy but maybe we can do it at x time

Only 3 is kind of ambiguous but you'll mostly get 1 or 2.

Seriously just fucking ask and don't think it's a big deal, otherwise you try to weasel your way into a date or don't make it clear and she might say yes thinking it's a friendly thing. Make it clear, fucking obvious even.

This. Plus, approach it with "genuine interest" at front of mind, just to get the first question out (avoid yes/no type questions and those that aren't conducive to elaboration) and then the rest will come naturally if you let it. "If you don't ask, the answer is always no." This is something I constantly remind myself of in life in general, definitely helps give you that extra push in this situation as well. Good luck.

Current Build: CPU: i7-3770k @ 3.4GHz GPU: PNY GTX 1080 (Founder's Edition) Motherboard: Garbage/HP stock mobo RAM: 32GB Crucial DDR3 PSU: Corsair AX860 Storage: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 512GB, 1x 2TB HP stock HDD CPU Cooler: HP stock liquid cooling Display: 2x HP 2311x

N'awwww, these threads are like a toddler taking their first few steps. Love it.

To be honest with you though, you have to tailor your moves to how you feel, what the situation is and how she feels. 

Be sure to have a toothpick sticking out the side of your lips.

That is ultra cool.

Ladies love it.

Well first off you have to remember these steps.

1. Be really pushy and demanding.
2. Make fun of the way she looks, how she talks, ect.

3. Call he names. Ex. b**** and c***

Also don't forget to trip her often. Women love a good face full of dirt. Imma grill so i should know. :~)

On a serious not:

The most cliché thing is to be yourself, be genuine, and well, do what you want with that.

Even if I know she isn't all that in to videogames I can ask her out for some mario kart or a movie? Something chill.

Baby steps my friend.

if you know enough about the girl to know she's your type you know how to ask her out ;)

Be yourself and just get to the point. Just tell her you would like to go on a date. Direct approach usually has the best results. I remember asking a girl I just met seconds before on the bus if I could have her number so we could go on a date, and she immediately said yes. That was probably the directestest move I ever made. 

My buddy actually met his girlfriend over a year ago in a similar fashion. Women like when you take the initiative. That shows you really want it and also it takes a bit of courage, and they know that as well. 

Last pice of advice: don't over think it. Be respectful and polite, state your intentions (obviously not all of them :D ), go for it. 

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

just be yourself, be cool and if it doesn't go as you hope or she just doesn't seem as into you, just shrug and walk on. 

but most importantly, be as nice to her afterwards as you were before

Love not hate

Step 1: Stalk your prey like a motherfucking beast. That means find out what her twitter, facebook, instagram, snapchat, etc etc. are.

Step 2: Spam the shit out of her with memes. Bitches love dank ass memes.

Step 3: Profit?

Step 4: If Step 3 fails then buy yourself 6 anime body pillows and become an alcoholic basement dweller.

Step 5: If Step 4 has failed you somehow; then the clear answer is as ambiguous as the existence of some benevolent man in the clouds taking a giant shit on your life.

Faggot+nigger+2+faggot+nigger+2_f3750a_4602289.png

I have had no sleep what so ever. I don't know what I'm posting.

I find getting to know the person first is key.  Ideally you both will have shared interests and have already spent time together as friends.  If you feel chemistry(not just lust), then ask her out.

Asking someone out on a date, cold, is a good way to get rejected.  Speaking from experience.

3 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Hit up the club and both of you get drunk.

Be sure to do the moon walk on the dance floor.

If you go the club route and ask every female there to let you bed them down, at least one will say yes.  Doesn't mean she won't take you to a hotel room to harvest your organs.

14 hours ago, Aytex said:

say this

Are you Colgate cause 9/10 doctors recommend me in your mouth

That makes no sense when you think about it. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Shit in her garden

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

"Want to come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy." 

OR

"Want to see my Red Hat?"

OR

image.png

image.png

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus