Why won't clash of clans load on my gyms WiFi network?

IR76
Go to solution Solved by podkall,

I know CoC can't load on my school wifi because it's just too slow and will be stuck in loading forever

So my gyms WiFi works just fine and loads YouTube, Instagram and stuff and even other games but for some reason clash of clans never loads just stuck at the start of the loading bar.

Any ideas why please? Is there anything I can do or not really?

1 minute ago, IR76 said:

So my gyms WiFi works just fine and loads YouTube, Instagram and stuff and even other games but for some reason clash of clans never loads just stuck at the start of the loading bar.

Any ideas why please? Is there anything I can do or not really?

Application/domain/destination IP blocked by a firewall?

4 minutes ago, Naijin said:

Application/domain/destination IP blocked by a firewall? I suppose but I guess that's not something I can adjust sadly, it just confuses me why its specifically clash of clans.

I suppose, I just don't get why it's specifically clash of clans but unfortunately it's probably something I can't adjust.

Just now, IR76 said:

I suppose but I guess that's not something I can adjust sadly, it just confuses me why its specifically clash of clans.

I would ask the network administrator (if you can) if there's a reason. Maybe there was a security or legal reason? And maybe it no longer applies and should be unblocked. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Not related to wifi problems!

Do two types of training -> pump or endurance.

pump: high weights low reps 4 sets for 6-7 reps.
endurance: usually 60-70% of max weight 10-15 or to 20 reps for same 4 sets.
In both ways to 30 sec rests.

With this you won't have time to play games 😄

You can also do pyramid, slowly go to max weight and than based on type of training go to working weight.
for me started going to gym after 1 year break, could do 90kg in bench, after 3 months did 120kg, dumbells from 30kg to 40kg (each hand), triceps excersis all got 2x working weight. 

P.S: Only taking BCAA 30min before workout.

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I would ask the network administrator (if you can) if there's a reason. Maybe there was a security or legal reason? And maybe it no longer applies and should be unblocked. 

Im not sure who manages it but I can drop an email perhaps or something see if I can find out or get something changed if they are nice enough XD

I know CoC can't load on my school wifi because it's just too slow and will be stuck in loading forever

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

4 minutes ago, podkall said:

Yeah that makes more sense because the Mbps varies depending on the amount of people here 

Just now, IR76 said:

Yeah that makes more sense because the Mbps varies depending on the amount of people here 

5mbps download right now XD

Just now, IR76 said:

5mbps download right now XD

I think I found my answer clash is just too hungry for an internet connection 🤣🤣