How do i increase my interent speed through walls?

I live in france and i have fiber optic with "Free SAS". In front of the router i get around 630 Mbps but the drop off is hard. On the floor plan i made below you can see some spots in my apartment and how the speed gets down to 10 mbps. With all the rooms i work/stream/game being so far from the router and blocked by thick concrete walls it's difficult to increase the range and speed with conventional wifi extenders. I've looked into DLAN but since im in an apartment which is over 60 years old i don't know how effective it would be. I've also seen mesh router systems but they just seem like another extender that cost 500 dollars more and I'm not even sure if i can use mesh routers due to the apartments arrangement and tv placement. Additionally, will my ISP even work with non-brand routers and extenders?I'm trying not to spend a fortune on this so, any advice/corrections/solutions are appreciated.20240428_174627.thumb.jpg.71abcef900fb33a0bc3bf5bbe309624c.jpg

6 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

I live in france and i have fiber optic with "Free SAS". In front of the router i get around 630 Mbps but the drop off is hard. On the floor plan i made below you can see some spots in my apartment and how the speed gets down to 10 mbps. With all the rooms i work/stream/game being so far from the router and blocked by thick concrete walls it's difficult to increase the range and speed with conventional wifi extenders. I've looked into DLAN but since im in an apartment which is over 60 years old i don't know how effective it would be. I've also seen mesh router systems but they just seem like another extender that cost 500 dollars more and I'm not even sure if i can use mesh routers due to the apartments arrangement and tv placement. Additionally, will my ISP even work with non-brand routers and extenders?I'm trying not to spend a fortune on this so, any advice/corrections/solutions are appreciated.20240428_174627.thumb.jpg.71abcef900fb33a0bc3bf5bbe309624c.jpg

You can try DLAN/CPL, it seems to work on old installations but is slower, yet faster than your crap Wifi

Else make a hole in a wall and install a wired (ethernet) router/extender in the "lower" part of the house (south of the main room)

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

you rip down the walls obviously

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Or get your ISP to wire up with ethernet outlets.

Doesn't need to wire up all rooms, at least three and uses mesh (even mesh requires wired connection---best use).

31 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

you rip down the walls obviously

Buy a "Kool-Aid" brand (Ohhhh Yeaaaaah!) router and it will bust through like nothing to it.

1b46za-1225803116.jpg.374faf986a587e1b5c1fe50857dadc81.jpg

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

so wate you have FIBER in and your wifi it in the house and your complaining of drop off?

Pin on Second Home Mortgage

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links