Tek Syndicate is Burning

As a once long-time community member of Tek Syndicate, it's saddening to see this, but not unexpected.  Quality has dipped in favor of passive-aggressiveness and political motivation for the last year and a half, Logan and Pistol's interactions with the base, and others has become increasingly trollish with time.  I really hope Qain and Wendell go on to make their own channel or something.  Their content and interaction with the community is much more genuine, like with Linus, it's all about being themselves and informing people on how something just works.

The world is no longer Razed.  It's imploded.  

None of this is surprising. Logan's attitude on-camera has been extra douchy for the past year or two. One of the most frightening challenges for any young business is the transition from being a small business with one or two owners that do everything, to being a company that employs specialized people to do specific tasks, with management oversight to take care of details that the owner(s) don't have the time for (and frankly shouldn't be doing anyway as the owners time is worth the most money). Most businesses fail before reaching that transition point, and the companies that survive and have the capital to make the transition end up going bankrupt pretty fast, during or after the transition. Having the money is not even the first step, its just the first requirement. You can build the structure of the new company (whether its a physical environment like offices etc, equipment, new employees or systems), but if you don't have the financial buffers in place to handle the large financial swings, and you don't have the right systems in place to do (whatever it is you do) efficiently enough to be profitable, its your doom.

Spoiler

bender-doomed.jpg

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Never liked the channel, or the people in it. Straight up garbage right from the start, and you can just tell that Logan is a douchebag.

Idea:  Qain and Wendell merge in to LTT which will lead to Qain being the second person to preach the glory of socks and sandals or socks and ninja-tabi, and Wendell can finally have his banana party-fight, but with Luke instead.

1 hour ago, Trik'Stari said:

Somebody already posted it. 

Two episodes back (the last one with Wendell and Qain hosting), Wendell deliberately looks at the camera and blinks SOS twice. That's also the time that some shenanigans came to light

Can you find that SoS?

2 hours ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

but just a bag of mouse scrotums on a pike.

That's one way to put it.

I only watch Wendell, i'll continue to follow him if he switch to other channel or if he open his own.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

The Tek videos always reminded me of videos made by the emo kid in high school that no one knew made videos. The black leather arm bands, the emo dude with long hair that really needs a haircut and to lose the ninja slippers. This isn't 2000 and The Matrix just came out.

Maybe I should just open my own channel and introduce really attractive women as the hosts.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

1 hour ago, Heesleemer said:

People should be reading this. This should be in the main post. Wendell explains his side (if only partially) I will continue to support Wendell and Qain.. maybe even Logan too but we will see what happens regarding his statement  "all will be clear in 5 days"  

I've been a fan of RazetheWorld before it became Tek Syndicate. I hate to see this happen but as long as Wendell still makes videos I will be fine. Wendell and Qain have been the bigger reasons for me to have been watching lately. 

Logan and pistol are textbook narcissists. Their general douchebaggery is what's always kept me from being a member of the TS community. I've never met anyone who loves the sound of their own voice more than it would appear logan does. 

Why do people care what they're doing with the money? I must be missing the point here.

1 minute ago, Yog said:

Why do people care what they're doing with the money? I must be missing the point here.

Cause people have been donating to their patreon to support TS.

2 minutes ago, VirtualNinja said:

Cause people have been donating to their patreon to support TS.

So...did they make promises they aren't keeping or something? Because I still don't get it.

Yes, we care because we have been giving money to the patreon, buying merch from the store and we've been in the dark about what has been going on for a long time.

Much has been promised so to find out Qain, Wendell and Jennifer are on the way out all the while Logan is telling us to just talk tek and be quiet is a little infuriating.

5 minutes ago, Yog said:

So...did they make promises they aren't keeping or something? Because I still don't get it.

just look at the Patreon page, almost none of what was promised has come to be

edit: the patreon has been slowly going down because people are loosing hope, I withdrew my support today

Edited by Skelterz

4 minutes ago, Yog said:

Essentially Logan has been embezzling money from what it seems and balancing a few branches of lies.  Theres a lot of internal stuff thats probably still under NDA so we'll see what happens.

1 minute ago, Skelterz said:

just look at the Patreon page, almost none of what was promised has come to be

Well, that's why I asked, there's no way for me to know if they've kept their promise.

1 minute ago, Yog said:

Well, that's why I asked, there's no way for me to know if they've kept their promise.

the inbox.exe was supposed to become regular content, there have been maybe 2 since the patreon

WASD was also supposed to be back in rotation, it is not

2 minutes ago, Yog said:

Have you noticed the product placement has been vamped up?  Also this.

https://t.co/ToyQEziYFr

2 minutes ago, Aremis117 said:

Essentially Logan has been embezzling money from what it seems and balancing a few branches of lies.  Theres a lot of internal stuff thats probably still under NDA so we'll see what happens.

I doubt he's embezzling. Likely the business is his and he's just spending as little as possible and pocketing the rest, that's not embezzling, that's just what the owner of a business gets to do. Embezzling would be if you didn't own the business and you're taking money that doesn't belong to you.

5 minutes ago, Yog said:

I doubt he's embezzling. Likely the business is his and he's just spending as little as possible and pocketing the rest, that's not embezzling, that's just what the owner of a business gets to do. Embezzling would be if you didn't own the business and you're taking money that doesn't belong to you.

Logan is not the sole owner, so any funds that belong to TS to not exclusively belong to logan