Rumored Specs & Details of Intels Upcoming KabyLake Lineup

Hmm..This lake water tastes a bit salty,

Intel-Skylake-X-and-Kaby-Lake-X-Leaked-R

So many Sevens!

Nothing much to say & nothing unexpected , Like every other previous years Line up , Sources are shady , WCCF to begin with this is their sources sites  graphic showing the specs , Pretty much it's believable & we get a glimpse of the product models , Not sure if there would be dual core i3 variants of these, Prices as you can expect might be up a bit , since it's boasting 10% improvement over the current gen in a news i read earlier..so post your thoughts & itty bitty things down there at the comment section

i7-7777 007 (Looks like Grits & gravy rolled out their names #RollAnotherDice)

intel_kaby_lake_cpu_1.jpg

200_s.gif

Additional Rumors :

• Desktop CPU are rumored a year away,Laptop's will be integrating this one first
  • Kaby Lake will add native USB 3.1 Generation 2 Ports
  • 10% IPC improvement

Not sure if AMD will offer any competition but read about that here >>

Source:

http://www.coolaler.com/content.php/6761

http://wccftech.com/intel-kaby-lake-desktop-lineup-leak/

4c9.png

Details separate people.

Krabby Lake

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

2 minutes ago, xentric said:

Krabby Lake

I wish it was called that, dafuq is a kaby, the only thing I can think of is the slang term for cab driver but that is a c not a k

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

6 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

I wish it was called that, dafuq is a kaby, the only thing I can think of is the slang term for cab driver but that is a c not a k

It's the creature that lives under the ivy bridge that goes over the sky lake.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

12 hours ago, AresKrieger said:

Kaby is just a name.

The Kaby Lake is literally a real lake in Ontario. 

15 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Kaby is just a name.

The Kaby Lake is literally a real lake in Ontario. 

so is the sky lake a thing too? and the Ivy brdge? :P 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 hour ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

so is the sky lake a thing too? and the Ivy brdge? :P 

Yes. Intel names all of its architectures after real geographical locations.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

lol grits n' gravy

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

3 hours ago, patrickjp93 said:

Yes. Intel names all of its architectures after real geographical locations.

so where is the sky lake then? id love to know

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Wow , that's a great core colck on that i7 :D

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

3 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

so where is the sky lake then? id love to know

2 hours ago, Trixanity said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Lake,_Florida I guess. The only thing I could find.

There is one in France as well.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I thought Kaby Lake was just a Skylake refresh... 10% IPC improvement? That's a bigger jump than Hawell to Skylake...

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

8 hours ago, ScratchCat said:

A small IPC leap for Intel but a GIANT IPC step for AMDkind

Probably fake just like the moon landing *grabs space popcorn*

13 minutes ago, Agost said:

I thought Kaby Lake was just a Skylake refresh... 10% IPC improvement? That's a bigger jump than Hawell to Skylake...

Rumor

Details separate people.

21 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Additional Rumors :

• 10% IPC improvement

I genuinely hope nobody believes this. They are going to be in for a bad time. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

"Let's make architectural spin-offs whose only improvement is the iGPU"

"Oh yeah, let's cut out i3 and Pentium from that line up since nobody could POSSIBLY want pairings of lower-tier CPUs with not-as-sucky-as-usual iGPUs. RIGHT?!?!?"

More garbage from the muppets at Intel.

Priced out of HTPC realm, no niche in the performance realm.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The interesting cpus will be SKL-X and KBL-X

SKL-E is successor to BW-E, those X is something in between.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

who fucking cares

bit more ipc, maybe lower thermals, bam new generation. 

if intel has a mainstream 6 core one, and maybe 12mb cache sure. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

51 minutes ago, themctipers said:

who fucking cares

bit more ipc, maybe lower thermals, bam new generation. 

if intel has a mainstream 6 core one, and maybe 12mb cache sure. 

No point. Until mainstream software actually starts scaling well with that many cores, there's just no point to kneecap future sales by giving them away now.

Just now, patrickjp93 said:

No point. Until mainstream software actually starts scaling well with that many cores, there's just no point to kneecap future sales by giving them away now.

so far, you're correct. most of the software I use is single threaded but chrome is multithreaded. and chrome eats up most of my cpu time. :( 

tumblr takes alot of cpu time for me xD 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

4 minutes ago, themctipers said:

so far, you're correct. most of the software I use is single threaded but chrome is multithreaded. and chrome eats up most of my cpu time. :( 

tumblr takes alot of cpu time for me xD 

Most of that is just the CPU cores polling the NICs to see if packets have arrived. Chrome doesn't utilize any waiting/backoff techniques. It only LOOKS like it's stressing your CPU.

If you launch 4 threads with the following code on a quad-core machine, you'll get 100% CPU utilization.

void dummyfunc() {

while(true){}

}

int main() {

for(uint i = 0; i < 4; ++i) {

std::thread(dummyfunc);

}

}

Just now, patrickjp93 said:

Most of that is just the CPU cores polling the NICs to see if packets have arrived. Chrome doesn't utilize any waiting/backoff techniques. It only LOOKS like it's stressing your CPU.

If you launch 4 threads with the following code, you'll get 100% CPU utilization.

void dummyfunc() {

while(true){}

}

int main() {

for(uint i = 0; i < 4; ++i) {

std::thread(dummyfunc);

}

}

:P close enough.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.