AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a GTX 650 and i really want to upgrade because of DOOM and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account ob

I have a gtx 760 that I was saving to upgrade to the Rx 480 but don't have the money yet so this would be greatly appreciated 

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I just joined the forum feeling lucky! 

ASUS GTX 460DirectCU  - Old one toooo sloooo!!!

I have a GTX 780, but I need amd, because I have a freesync monitor.

I am running a gtx750ti whilst this graphics card has served me well I believe it is time for an upgrade!

I have a gtx 560 ti and a  rx 480 should be a decent upgrade. I will give my 560 ti to my brother who's now using an old quadro fx 1700. 

Heh

I have a laptop with AMD Radeon HD 7660G (AMD APU A10-4600M). This would be nice starting point for thinking about building a new computer instead of playing on laptop. 

id like it becuase right now im running a asus strix 960 4gb moddle and id like an upgrade

I am using a 9400GT video card. :((

I currently have a gtx 960, but it's not really keeping up with my other hardware so it would be awesome if I could get a new graphics card!

I have been running a broken 280x for about 2 years now. Push the power above 60% and it artifacts like crazy, really hoping this new architecture saves my views on AMD. Or the green team I will be changing to!

Anyways Thx guys. Keep up the great work!

I currently have an EVGA 750 ti SC (bleh) but my MoBo supports Crossfire.

I'm using a R9 280x and I hope I can have upgrade to support my games at 144fps.

GTX960

reason to join is simpel. MORE FPS! and  gibe nao pls!

1 minute ago, mattgrimaldi said:

Thanks!  You are limited to 10 materials per day but there are some nice textures here:  http://texturelib.com/

Soulscripts has some nice free stuff too.

Nice. Thanks for the link. I was limited to google images before and never really got anything worth the time.

I can't tell you my graphics card, it's embarassing. Can't even tell this piece of junk a "Gaming rig"

Currently Using HD 2600xt , and i could really upgrade my gpu and by seeing the video the gpu is awesome

I'm running a HD 6850 Vapor-X from Sapphire. It has served me well but it's about time it retires.

Thanks for all the awesome content!

Right now I'm building a PC for video editing (Inspired partly by the LTT team!), so I'm prioritising mostly CPU and storage horsepower. However, it would also be amazing if I could use the same PC to game! As I'm currently not a member of the PC master race.
Also Linus, I've been subscribed to your channel for 6+ years now and I love how it's grown, and you've remained an awesome personality on camera!

I am running a Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 4 GB GDDR5.  I am wanting to upgrade to an RX480 because i want to get VR eventually.  My CPU is an AMD FX 8320 8-core 3.5 GHz.  I have 32 GB RAM DDR3. 

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well,i was planing to buy a new graphics card cuz now i only have my intel hd graphics at the moment and i wnted to buy a rx 480 , but i can't even find one in my country. :((

Just want the rx 480 to have a full amd build...