AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm on a laptop with a Quadro 3600m, and I want to upgrade to something decent. The graphics card is a sizable chunk of a new computer, so if I could already have one from the contest, it would be much cheaper and easier to source the other components so I can finally go back to a decent gaming PC.

Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

well i want to create eGPU for my macbook using akitio thunder 2. There is not much information abount AMD cards as eGPU. Mostly 970/980. I think this will be awesome!

using intel integrated graphics. i finally wanna play lineage 2 on max graphics xD

I currently have a HD7850. I can feel the limitations of it more and more

My old graphics card broke and i´m now playing with a even older card: GTX 260 :o

Would realy love to win a new AMD RX 480 to boost up my FPS.

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. ;)

I am running GTX 770, but it's kinda old, I could use an upgrade. So gibe nao pls!

I currently have a GTX 1070 but if I win I'd probably give it to my brother's pc. Goodluck to all! ;)

Desktop -> Intel i7 3770K | ID Cooling Frostflow 240L (white) | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 | Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme 8gb ddr5 | (2x) 4gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 CL10 |SSD: Intel 330 (120gb), Sandisk Ultra II (120gb) | HDD: 2tb Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic M12II EVO 750w | Fractal Design Define S | Samsung S23A300B LED | Edifier M1360 | Corsair Strafe RGB (MX Silent) | Logitech Hyperion Fury | Windows 10 Pro 

Desktop #2 -> Intel i3 2100 | Asus P8H61-M LX | Zotac Nvidia GT 740 1gb ddr5 | WD Caviar Blue 500gb | Team Elite 8gb ddr3 | FSP Everest 85PLUS 700w | AOC 19 inch LCD | Logitech Z313 | Logitech K120 | Logitech G300S | Windows 7 Ultimate / Unbuntu

I have 2 HD 6870 in CF. A new card would be nice.  Especially with that extra vram.

I have an R9 290 in my current system, and am working my way through upgrading it while studying. A new video card would allow me to focus on other components, and I can upgrade my system much more quickly.

I currently run with an ASUS Radeon HD6950 in my rig, i would like to upgrade because i run with an ASUS Radeon HD6950 in my rig :^). Papa Bless

Hey,

I recently bought a new CPU (5820k) for my rig, but am waiting for prices to go down to buy a GPU.

While my current 6950 is a monster, having meen flashed to a 6970 and overclocked since start and still perfectly functioning, it is time for a new one.

I want the 480 because i want more future proof gaming, which i think i can only get through amd dx 12 and vulkan support at this time. Hope i win and Thanks linus :)

I have a Radeon HD 7870 and I was looking to upgrade to a new card.

Well, I'm currently running a GTX 680... so yeah, that's the reason :P

Running a gtx 970. Not low end but hey, free graphics card still, may as well enter xP

Current using a Radeon HD7770 2GB, can run Overwatch on low settings!

This would be an upgrade for me, and I could give my current card to my dad who had a Radeon 5450 which is no longer compatible with Windows 10.

I edit my posts a lot.

Built my last rig around 2001, used company laptops since. Now planning a new rig mainly for data processing, but some gaming capability in the shape of a Polaris card would be nice.

I had a gtx 970 g1 gaming that died a week ago, so now am running intel hd graphics for the time being.

I am using gtx 760 gigabite windforce, my rig deserves upgrade.

I'm using the GeForce  GTX 660 3GB version... can't play any new games with high settings...not that it matters, just saying

I have GTX 650 oc 2GB in my system,playing at 720p and 40 fps locked.
I need a new gpu, i don´t matter if is a polaris 10  or 11.
Good luck!!!

I am currently using a gtx860m laptop gaming gpu, the laptop sits on my desk all the time so proper gaming rig would be better.

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the stuff.

I was using R9 390 and sold it for AMD Polaris. Now im looking to upgrade/downgrade to RX 480..whatever. Would love to get it free.

Currently I have a GTX 960 and it would pretty awesome to try out an AMD graphics card and give my rig a bit of an upgrade for the upcoming school year.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Yes please.