AMD Polaris Giveaway

i got r7 370 and i cant play a single fps game on 60fps, i am hopin gto play bf1 with rx 480 

---Me Rig---

-CPU- 

Intel i7 4790k

-GPU- 

Gigabyte 970 g1

-STORAGE- 

250gb ssd

Western Digital 1tb HDD

-RAM- 

(2x4gb) 

-PSU- 

EVGA supernova 850w gold+

-MOBO- 

ASUS z97-a

-CASE-

Some ATX Sized No-Brand

-PERIPHERALS-

Some Mouse and Keyboard.

I would love either GPU because I have had an AMD only rig for 4-5 years now. Im short on bank so It'd help a lot. Also my GPU drivers have been crashing a lot lately so this might help. Thanks for the giveaway!!

Well, lets hope for a replacement for the ole' HD5770, Sidenote, Just spilled a tonne of coffee over myself writing this.

I'm using an NVIDIA GTX 750Ti on a 720p monitor,.cuz FPS.!....Maybe if i get an RX480 i will be able to play games on 1080p display nd ofc in ULTRA...! Nd i've never used an AMD GPU before...!

I've got myself one of those 750's with a bunch of extra letters stuck in front of and behind the number, because extreme bro!

And let's face it, getting one of them new fangled cards would be a pretty good excuse to finally upgrade to something a little newer than the Q6700 I have chugging along in there now.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm running an Intel HD 3000 :/ and I'd like to upgrade so I can play CS:GO and League of Legends at frame rates higher than Snoop Dogg.

I am running on my valiant XFX Ghost edition HD 7770 1GB, It's made it this far without melting but it has finally reached a point of not being enough for anything but low/med 1080p gaming. But enough of my sob story, good luck to everyone.

Still rocking a R9 280x and wouldn't mind the upgrade.

I currently don't have a GPU or a rig for that matter, I use a crappy Turion X2 with an iGPU that's on its last legs. I am building a rig soon, and getting a free RX 480, reference or not would be sweet! 

Thanks for the giveaway,

Joseph

I currently have a GTX 760 and it's not keeping up with the latest games. I guess it's time to upgrade

Well, I have a GTX 970 in my rig. If I got this video card, I'd place my 970 into my son's PC so he could play games with me since his last video card died. 

He's been without a PC for a while now, and I'd love to be able to get his up and going again.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a 960m because my old pc's gpu literally burned down so getting a rx 480 for free would help me build a new pc.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k, Cooling: Corsair H100i v2 w/ Noctua nf-f12 Chromax fans, Mobo: Msi Z270 Gaming M3, Graphics card: Msi geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X, Ram: Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB 2666Mhz, Case: Nzxt H440 New edition red/black, Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Best of luck to all!!

I still have an old gpu (geforce 9500 gs) and want to upgrade.

I was planning it for like a month but with all the new gpu i wanted to wait until the prices drop.

But now i can win one, awesome!

Using a MSI 390 and would like to get an upgrade. Still using a 19" 1600x900 monitor at 60hz. Been looking at getting a new monitor but I won't settle for anything that doesn't have 75hz+, freesync range of 40-100+ and IPS. I'd prefer 21:9 3440x1440 34" but I think I'll end up getting a 16:9 2560x1440 27" since I don't believe the 21:9 monitor with everything I want will be released in a timely manner along with fitting in my price range. Kind've a tall order but the new card would definitely give a welcomed push.

In any case if I win I'd look into getting a waterblock and dive into watercooling for the first time ever. Would be exciting!

Good luck to all,

Gubo

I really want this card because i have a AMD Radeon 7500 Series in my computer and it's very old and shit :D
Antworten  

I sold my PC 2 years ago because money problems, so i dont actually have a graphics card. But im looking to do a build soon, so this would be great! Ty for the giveaway, AMD!

gibe nao pls! JK I have an R9 390 (which is basically a 290 :P) so how about something better? 

I'm using GTX 680. Never used anything out the red team, so looking forward to it.

Currently running a GTX 980, so not really needed, but would still be used regardless. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Best of luck to all!

i have an intel hd graphics and that kind of upgrade wouldnt be bad

soo gibe plz

Best of luck to all!!

I have an R7 260x and I really like to boost my graphics to create a better gaming experience for myself and my brother

I have no gpu in my system as having a polaris gpu will be handy pls let me win a gpu and thanks