AMD Polaris Giveaway

Gt 730, crappy as it is, but to be fair, I had to choose a budget card so yeah :V

Currently have an Ati Radeon HD 5450 in my rig. Used to have an EVGA GTX 560 SC which broke(along with my UPS and battery when water seeped in the house's wiring during last year's monsoons:(). Bought the hd 5450 since my system doesn't have an igpu. Just needed to make it last until the GTX 950 low power got released and then all of a sudden the AMD rx 480 comes out but for whatever reason it costs $450 here in India>:(. Getting one of the Polaris 10 or 11 graphics cards will for free will really help, especially with the meager salary I get:$.

14 minutes ago, dozo66 said:

Currently have a R9 Fury, but would be a good GPU to start a new rig build, it'll come to some use.

Nice, that's what I'm going to get when I lose this giveaway! :D

Im using the integrated graphics on my i5 6500 and was waiting for the 480's to come back in stock.

i got a 1080 but im broke because of that. paid 850$ here.. anyways i want to build my dad a budget vr rig soon.

I have a gtx960 but Gabe want more from me.

Well, I have an NVIDIA e-GeForce 8600 GTS. I have it paired with an AMD Athlon 64 x2 4000+ with 4gb of ram. I want it because I'm tired of playing most Valve games at 20-30 fps at the lowest settings and at a sub 1080p resolution. So please, help me out and I'll figure the rest of the parts out, thank you. 

I'm currently gaming on my laptop with a 970m but I'm waiting for the new Polaris (or either pascal) card to be available/in stock before I start purchasing my entire PC, so If I win, there is no more waiting :)

After my 6950 kicked the bucket after 7 years, I grabbed a second hand 390 (was really cheap, should have made me worry). Seemed to run fine, but now flickers like crazy after a month even when not under load. A stable Polaris 10 chipset would be beautiful let alone a 11.

What gpu am I using? 
>What is old ass N9600GT graphics
>what is 512mb GDDR3
>what is 64 CUDA Cores
Help me god, i just want my rig to hold together for a little while longer

Desktop  - AMD Phenom II X4 955 - 12gb Hyper X DDR3 - NZXT Tempest - Asus M4A78DTX EVO - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti - 160gb Toshiba garbage - 1tb WD garbage

Laptop - HP Pavilion G7-2269wm - AMD A8-4500M - 6gb DDR3 - 320 gig Western Digital Scorpio drive - AMD HD 7640G graphics - 17.3 inch display

Server - x2 Xeon f41 2.80GHz - 4gb DDR ECC Reg - Intel Serverboard SE7320GP2 - ATI Rage 128 8mb - 120gb Seagate boot - 640 gb Network share

I have a gtx 660. I recently upgraded most of my specs(new cpu,  mobo,  ram,  and case)  but couldn't upgrade the gpu,  so this would be great. 

i have  a pc but i have never purchased a graphic cards before..

and i would like to experience the power of graphic cards in gaming or other works

so i think this will be a great experience with AMD cards

and even i like AMD very much..

Currently running a gtx 950 because I didn't really know what gpu was best when I built my first rig. At one point my mom threw my rig off my desk and the ACX 2.0 cooler no longer works on it. Additionally, I would love to see what AMD is about :)

I currently have a Radeon HD6950 - I don't game a lot nowadays and kinda want to get back into some games - I mostly want to start building a racing-sim setup, so a new Polaris card would help with cranking out some nice looking action in dirt rally :)

I'm using intel hd graphics >.<" Would be awesome to have graphics card >.>

I'm currently rocking an old HD 5850 Toxic and I was looking forward to the rx480 (preferably a Nitro one, but this one would be free so I can't complain)

Currently running a modded MSI 290 Gaming 4G with an Accelero Xtreme IV as it was waaaaay to loud with the stock cooler. Went fine for some weeks, but now does it again overheat - tried clearning for dust, but no luck So a brand new super nice AMD card would be lovely :)

I had a 750. I overclocked it to the point that it ran JC3 1080p max settings at 60-80fps. Then the next day it just failed. Gaben me now plz.

I currently have a 970 in my rig, but having a promising card from the new generation couldn't possibly hurt my gaming experienxe, right...

I currently play on the cheaper version of the starwars special edition notebook so getting a GPU would make it easy to convince a one of my parents to help me get the rest of what I need cause I know $200 isn't enough to not bottle neck with a GPU that good

GTX 680 that i got from a mate or $80 AUD almost a year ago. Still feel it's time for an upgrade or maybe even an in between card for when i plan to upgrade to 1440P :) Also love all your content, keep it up guys

Currently running an MSI R7770, an ATI HD 7770 card, that apparently does not exist anymore. And i just want to upgrade it. Currently looking for better graphics cards, but been tight on money lately. other than that, Friends keep talking about how good these cards are, and well i want to give it a try.

So i have this Gtx660 y bought a good 4 years ago, and it has been a blast. Been able to play things at a decent framerate for some time now. But tecnology as always is evolving, and since i can't buy a new one (i'm still studying) i start to feel a bit cast out from this awesome world of fps. Im still trying to play skyrim in Super HD xD, but the textures don't load fast enough to allow me to walk in HD sand or dirt, if i try to play with those textures, i end up runing on top of a blurr. Very weird indeed hehe.

currently using old and still amazing gtx 760, but in near future i would like to upgrade to 1440p or 120hz monitor, so......., i need more power.