AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a gtx 950 ssc. I want the new card to make videos comparing them, and consider making it my daily driver.

Motivation is where, and what you make of it.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

Currently rocking an R9 270X from Sapphire. Looking forward to upgrading to the RX 480 cuz the graphics-whore in me gets sad when I can't max out Rise of the Tomb Raider at 1080p :<

Hate me all you want but i am using macbook pro and in process of building a gaming 1080p gaming rig Give me that card already. 

I have Intel HD 530 graphics... But I also have an ATI X1300 PRO in an old Dell!

Yeah... I have no life.

Got a 760 so an upgrade would be welcome.

i have a gtx 750 right now and currently can't play triple AAA titles at high to ultra settings due to the graphics card and the CPU bottleneck so yeah goodluck to me :D

Currently running a GTX960, but new AMD sounds sweet. 

Hey at the moment i am running a gtx 650. ITS SO SHIAT and i want it gone but i dont have enough money to buy a high end video card and so its my chance to get one 

Sapphire Radeon Hzd 6850.

I need one for my Youtube gaming channel and StarCitizen.

I have the glorious Sapphire Radeon HD 6770. Somehow still working.

I have a R9 390, so AMD runs in my computer geek blood. Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to put them in crossfire without turning my office into the deepest level of hell? That is if they don't blow a circuit breaker first

CPU: AMD FX-8350

Cooling: Corsair H110 2x140mm water cooler

GPU: Powercolor R9 390

RAM: 2 x 8Gb HyperX Fury White 1866 MHz

HDD: 250Gb HyperX M.2 SSD (on PCI-E expansion card), Seagate 2Tb SSHD, Seagate 500Gb HDD (for backups)

MB: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 R5

PSU: Corsair RM850

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 White/Black

Gibe nao pls!

I have a R7 370 4gb in my rig, but it get really hot when it'son full load. I can't play GTA V at 1080p60, I play it on 20 fps MAX! So a new graphics card would be really nice!

My current GPU is GTX 970 and i NEVER used a AMD GPU,so maybe i will. :)

2 minutes ago, mikead99 said:

Looks awesome! I have experience with a bunch of 3d modeling and animation software including 3ds max. I like how it works and is great for skeletons, but I like blender more even though it's freeware. (btw, where did you get the pictures you used for those materials? me want :P)

Thanks!  You are limited to 10 materials per day but there are some nice textures here:  http://texturelib.com/

Soulscripts has some nice free stuff too.

Well been using this 460 for a little while, heard big things about the 480, I also really like the number 4, it's got a lot going for it.

My current rig runs an r9 360 4g, But I'd probably take the card and give it to a buddy of mine as a gift for his upcoming birthday

Im currently rocking a GTX 570 and i would love to retire it with a Polaris 11 card

I have R6 M255DX (or well at least that's what it said on the box) which is R6+R5 M230 that can play most modern games under 30 fps. Well maybe with the new Polaris I can feel the 60 fps;_;

I am trying to build a new PC for gaming but being broke really doesn't help much. I have low end parts that can't even run a game that well with out some tweaks. I had the same PC for years and I still haven't got any upgrades. The only thing holding me back really is my graphics card as my CPU is still top of the line today with some drawbacks. If I even gotten a new Graphics card I could finally be able to play the whole library of steam games that myself and friends help put together to share with each other.

Intel GMA Graphics FTW......

But still, a Polaris GPU can kick it's ass all the way to the 90's...

Currently using an r9 380 by MSI. She's sweet for 60hz 1080p gaming but my 144hz monitor keeps telling me she's not sweet enough. 

In my main rig i have a zotac gtx 970, but my first ever desktop pc, i still have. And i put it in my cottage.I upgraded it with a new motherboard. I also installed new ram, a 500 w power supply and a new cpu cooler The prosessor in this rig os limited by the gpu(Which Is a radeon r5) The cpu is an a8 6500 overclocked to 4.1 Ghz (from 3.5) I hope this is reason enough to deserve this card, love from Norway.

image.jpeg

I have no PC(yet) and i planned to get a rx 480 with a freesync monitor :D...hople luck finds me this week.

I have an EVGA 750ti FTW edition and it's getting really old so I would really like a shiny new graphics card.

I am having AMD R9 280x & its having some micro stuttering.So need a upgrade to engioy gaming.