AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently have a 380 and I use itt for gaming and for 3d rendering. Would like to upgrade as I need more VRAM for some of my projects.

I have a evga 660. Hot asf and plays well on my 2560x1080 LG moniter. Hey its free so why not give it a shot :)

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hey y'all. 

I'm really desperate to get one of those cards man:/ then i can finally start playing pc games instead of 30fps games on my 6 year old xbox. 

GIBE NAO PLZ

Currently running a legacy videocard hd5750. Hoping to win this beast

My rig has a R9 280x, its not the worst gpu but its starting to die already, I really can't afford a new one since I live in a third world country so I'd really love to have a new one.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I am using Intel HD 4400 graphics. I want to upgrade because i cant play newer titles. ;(

I'm probably not going to win knowing my luck, but its worth a try good luck to everyone else.

My specs

Cpu: intel core i3-4170 3.7 ghz

Gpu: Intel HD 4400 

RAM: 10 gb ddr3 1600 mhz

Hardrive: 80 gb old laptop hardrive :/

Mb: MSI Z87-G43

If you read this thank you.

Currently have a rig with R9 270 and the upgrade would be very nice.

CPU: Intel Core i5 - 4670K RAM: GeIL EVO Veloce Series 2x4GB MOBO: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW PSU: Seasonic SSR - 650RM CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 200R

well i would ike an upgrade from my potato nvidia gpu to a newer polaris gpu 

my processor is amd and even my old gpu was amd so i would like to switch back to amd

Currently a 9800 GT.

Want a new card cause this ones old, simple.

Just built myself a new pc but hey, i'll take that off your hands.

I currently have the R9 380 in my rig. I want to upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup because, obviously, I want MORE FPS!!! xD

Hello linus , i have a nvidia geforce gt610 2gbs from gigabyte and i would like to win this monster to reach the fps i always wanted and play some upcoming games ! Greetings from Athens , Greece :D

I've been meaning to upgrade my gtx 760, a RX 480 would be perfect.

Currently have a 870m but am keen to build a proper rig soon and a gpu would be a great start.

I have a rig with a r7 370 and want to do vr Im also building a pc for a friend and can use the 370

My Current rig with a AMD Radeon HD 6850 in it, would like an upgrade for it :)
Please ~

Hey,

Currently I am rocking an r9 380 and I´d love to win this card to get a few fps more, less power consumption and a cooler running card in the summer

Good luck to all

gibe nao pls.

Currently running a gtx760 that I've had for a few years and has been showing its age quite a lot in poorly optimized games :P

Currently gaming with a R9 270X from Gigabyte, not enough for my recently bought 144Hz monitor which paired with the 270X was a huge waste of money.
I beg to get the 480 so my money wasnt wasted and can actually game @144Hz!

I've got an r7 360 in my system and i want the polaris 10 because

Poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Don't have a computer, but I'm saving up to build one. Winning a graphics card would really help me on saving money!

I have a laptop that i use for gaming, and i want to build a new gaming rig a new rx 480 would be the kind of graphics card i want to buy. So, gibe nao  plz.