AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a custom made computer and would like it to tune to the new radeon rx 480 I've heard a lot about in linus tech tips . my old video card is a msi r7 370 4gb

Before I built my pc I have Linus tech tips watched and learned a lot about PC and hardware 's

Thx Linus team

I currently have a laptop with a nvidia gt 820m, and I know it cannot be replaced because it's a laptop. However, I also have a desktop with intel integrated graphics, so there I do have a useful place for a AMD graphics card :D

I have a old pc build with a sapphire HD 3650 so i need a gpu upgrade to play Company of heroes 2.

if i win this my old gpu goes to my grandpa , he has a passife asus geforce 8400 gs.

so i hope i win one these GPUs

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I am still running on intel intigrated graphics do i need to say anything more :(

It would be great for the gaming rig I'm building since it will be a full amd machine and I haven't bought the graphics card yet.

I'm running an integrated HD 4600 on my 4670k because my GPU died recently :( 

I run a single gt 520 2gb gpu since 2011 :) . to keep up with these new games learned to over clock real good :D . i really would like to upgrade tho ;_; . wish every one a good luck :) and stay safe.

Im currently using a single 970, but i plan on getting a couple polaris cards and running on those. seems pretty powerful for the amount of... well, power. powerful and not much power.... idk what im trying to say at this point... i should stop now... sorry.. bye :P

i have a gtx 640. this makes me sad very sad. a rx 480 would save me a lot of money for my first build hope i win. thanks 

My rig is using the Nvidia gt 750. Not the gtx one but the gt. Best buy is good in some cases but not for gaming rigs that last 4 years lol. Anyways I would want to upgrade to amd' polarise because they have some pretty good hardware and I share their visione. Pc and vr gaming on a nice budget. I plan on building my own rig come do November when black fridays running and I like amd's style.

AMD Radeon 6870 potatorace =) (all of my friends have pretty modern stuff and I am here sitting playing C&C Red Alert 2)

I sexually identify as a Dell Optiplex 755

just a 660, I think it's rather obvious Why I'd want to upgrade

Well I would like a card for my friend Kuba, because he has got gt 220 and I have got gtx 1070. I would like it for him because he can not play new games with me and we would really like to play rocket league and other games together.

I have a HD 5770 1GB. Served me pretty well. It fails when the temps go to 65 degrees celsius. So I only play light indie game at the moment.

Of course I want the card because it is new and I was planning to upgrade to polaris anyways. I have a maxwell card in the family computer and it would be a good comparison.

Loving the Worldwide giveaway by the way. 

I'd like to have a new AMD graphics card, because I'm building a new rig, and don't have any card yet :)

Kind regards, Armin :)

HI! My current graphics card is.... wellllll I dont have discrete graphics! I am running an Intel Pentium E5800 at 3.2 GHz with Intel GMA graphics with 63 MB of VRAM! I would use a Polaris 10 or 11 GPU to make my PC useable for my online classes this fall and for upcoming college courses! So an upgrade would be AMAZING! 

I have an R7 265 and as you can imagine it's a bit outdated (not that it was very good to begin with). I'd like to get a R9 480 so I can play more modern games at something that isn't the lowest settings, I'd be happy also with a 460 or 470 as well. 

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone!

I am the one who knocks.

I don't have a gpu yet... :( waiting for the 480s to get back in stock where I live. 

I have a GTX 750 ti right now and i have not tried any AMD cards till now.It would be great to try it out .

Oh and gibe nao pls

Currently using a gtx 980 ti myself, however a Polaris card would be great for my Dad's computer.

I am using a XFX7970 currently. I have been looking forward for Polaris for years. o.O

I want to move from Nvidia to AMD's Polaris because im playing on GTX 750 Ti -.- .