AMD Polaris Giveaway

Intel integrated graphics, sadly. I've never owned a gaming PC. This would be one HELL of a start to one, though!

I have a 390x and my room get quite hot during game session.

Now I have a R9 270x 

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. 

Well I have a 960 ftw edition. Not the best card, but I'm not here for me. My brother has a boss 7950 twin frozr 3gd5/oc. Which isn't so awesome in the far flung future of 2016. He needs an upgrade. I would love to make his day. 

Who needs a Polaris when they are using 7850? Me!

Hi Linus! I have an R9 380 MSI 4gb model and I just upgraded to a new widescreen monitor with a higher resolution and its become harder to run some of my games. If I win I would save my old graphics card for my little brother. 

Thanks for the informative content that you post both here and on YouTube.

I don't have a PC to game on. Currently, I'm working to purchase a PC by August. I've been saving up money for the past 3 years but since I had no income... I spent it on other stuff. Now i am able to buy one if I do or don't win the giveaway. It would be so much fun to game on PC!! I've also been listening all the PC news since the r9 200s gpus came out. So 2 years? 

I just built my first PC back in early June and was waiting for the GPUs to be released, so I'm using integrated graphics. Stupid Me. Nearly all of the RX model cards have had their price raised or are not out yet and I have a collection of games that my PC can't run without a GPU.

I been using ATI Radeon HD 4200 512Mb graphics (onboard graphics ) for 6+ years . Budget is tight and i would love to win a AMD RX 4** and play on a gpu for the first time and max out on 1080P or 1440P . Would be great to have a graphics card. #BetterRed

Capture.PNG

I have a GTX 980 in my main machine but my media PC has a Radeon 5840 2GB's of DDR3.... It's OK for media playing even at 1080P but playing a game at 1080P? Only if it's a really old game like War Hammer 40,000 Dawn of War (I love that game so even if it's old... lol) These cards either one of them would be a massive upgrade lol  

Anyway I finally joined the forum, I look forward to hanging out with other tech heads :)

I actually just started out in PC gaming this week. I was previously an avid console gamer coz its tougher to keep up with the cost of gaming on a PC. Not so much these days. Got myself a 950M laptop. Would be great if I could build my own rig. 

I have a(n) AMD Radeon HD 6800 series and I'm looking for an upgrade(aren't we all). I've had it since 2010 and my pc has slowly been upgraded the past couple years except for a new video card! -Thanks

i have Sapphire R9-270.....& Simply loved to upgrade....... 

it would be nice to have a dedicated graphics card.

Hey guys,

My system has an Asus Motherboard, 16GB DDR3 (I overbought that), an AMD A10-6700K, and an XFX R7 250 Core with 2GB GDDR5 and 1050MHz. I would love to get an upgrade, as I play on Steam with some friends who all have serious machines, like all Watercooled Intel i7 Extreme Edition with dual GTX 980's. I would like to not necessarily "keep up with the Jones' " , but feel a bit more adequate playing games like Project Cars at higher frame rates than 37. Needless to say, my machine isn't the worst, but it would help me pass my R7 onto a friend who's been using a 10 yr old hand me down machine and couldnt even play Borderlands through steam.. My bro needs me to have an upgrade to get him into atleast 2014.

Looking forward to upgrading from a gtx 760. I'm interested in giving team red a go, so hopefully I win!

I'm running a used Radeon HD 5700, and well, I could use an upgrade if it's free right? Not too needy on a card since I only play overwatch on low anyways, but it would be great for a dual monitor setup! :D

No graphics card yet. I want the card because I'm gonna make my first build.

Well currently my rig has a Nvidia GT 610 in it with 512MBs of ram. Yeah I think I'm in need of an upgrade.

Thanks for doing this and keep the videos flowing.

I have gtx 770 that hasn't seen 60fps gaming in two years. First world problems.......

Linus. Please give me vr. Stuck with gtx 670. :'(.

I have a 4 year old 660Ti that, while it has served me well, can no longer keep up with what I want out of the games I play. It cant keep a stable 120fps in Overwatch even with all the settings on Low (I have a 144hz monitor). Ive been eyeing the RX480 for the past few weeks because the 1070 seems too expensive for me.