AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm using an R9 280 and would like to upgrade because I fear that the card gets too hot, especially with my limited ventilation.

I have a r9 280x that needs replacing. Sure it's a beast of a card, but when my feelings gets kicked that a card is half the price and double the performance of my current one, i'll try to do everything to get a better one.

P.S. gib mi di card pls xD

Thanks. 

I'd like to compare the new AMDs with my 970.

Im currently using an old laptop, with B960 processor and its integrated graphics, always been kinda poor and now i got myself a summer job so im saving up to build my rig but i dont know if i will earn quite enough (i get like 17$ a day), so a free graphics card would really come in handy, and since i already planned to get myself rx480 this would be a dream come true

I'm rocking an R9 280x with one busted fan.

I think I'm ready for an upgrade hah... 

would love to replace my gigabyte g1 980Ti which isn't working the best for my system, plus it'll save my $200ish when AM4 comes out and I upgrade.

There should be an age restriction for how HOT the card could possible get...eheheh. All kidding aside, It'll beat the tar out of my Intel HD 4000 on my desktop. It's currently crying.

I have a 280X but it's starting to show its age. The RX480 would be a nice upgrade :D

Currently got a R7 260x in one of my rigs and a R9 Nano in the other. The nano is lush but I could do with putting it in the R7 rig and upping my Nano rig

I currently using my old Radeon HD 5700 series,, that's why I really need an upgrade,,  

I currently have a 980. I would like to try an AMD card because like many others I'm an intel / nvidia fanboy and would like to give AMD a shot. I also tinker with parallel processing and would like to try it out on a AMD card, 

Have a GTX970 currently, but I can't manage to convince myself to get a gsync monitor. Freesync 4K 120hz DP1.3 looks like where it's going to be at.

Well, I have a "modified" hd 7870 sitting in a ps4 and I'm looking to make a switch to pc

I am using an Nvidia 7600 GT with an intel pentium E5700. Do I have to say why I would like to replace the video card? :D

I don't have a graphics card... i'm using integrated graphics on my 3rd gen i5 :(

My rig currently has a 750ti Inside which gets decent framerates but I'd always like more. I'd probably put the 10 inside my PC and the 11 in a ethereum mining rig so I can profit off of it. ALSO: GIBE NAO PLZ

Currently using a GTX 760. Looking to get something newer and better, and was thinking of going AMD this time anyway. But, since everything is crazy expensive here where I live, a free graphics card (the 480 would me amazing) would go a LONG way into helping me get a better rig a save quite a few bucks. Thanks for the opportunity, to both AMD and LTT.

Gibe nao pls, also I could use something more power-efficient than an R9 290.

i have a gtx 760 when it was the best for the price point. i think an amd rx series would be a fantastic upgrade because i use a TV for my monitor, i use ant htpc.

I sold my old r9 290 Vapor-X and now waiting new AMD Polaris, will be perfect gift if i won :)))

i need them for......

.....i don't care but i need them

I have an old ass 5600 and I want an upgrade to Polaris because I can't play modern games anymore and it makes my potato sad 

i have a 980ti but i need more displayports for all my monitors so hopefully i can run them together for the extra ports
if not ill give it to ma bro or something.