AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm rocking an ancient MSI R6770 that I can't even overclock passed 850Mhz Core clock without it crashing. Even the RX 460 would be a dream card to win in my case.

I have AMD Redeon R9 270 Powercolor and considering i have good i5 processor, i feel like there should be much better graphics cards next to it. 

i have a gigabyte 750ti 4gb oc edition windforce... i would like an upgrade to play doom and bf1!!! it would be amazing to be able to keep up with my friends and play the same games as them!! xD

good luck to everyone entering the giveaway !!!!!

I have always used Nvidia-cards, I currently have a gtx780 in my main computer. It would be great to see if the Polaris card from AMD can make me decide to buy AMD-cards in the future.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

gibe nao plz :D

I need that gpu because i just got the fx 6300 and it would be nice to have an awesome gpu :))

lel.PNG

i have gt 640 and can't play most of new games so i want it

I currently am using my laptop's dedicated GPU, which works for what I do, but I'd love to have a better graphics experience for the PC I'm building soon.

I have a r9 270 in my rig right now and I can't see those beautiful star citizen ships D:

Also better looking box tanks? Yes please!

I have two 780Ms in sli. can't even run borderlands 2 on low - medium settings 

I'm using a gtx 770 with an AMD 9370 processor and I would love to unite my PC under AMD.

Honestly I'm not very wealthy nor is my family, I don't even have a desktop only a 4 year old hp laptop that can nearly play CSGO

If I get this GPU I will be able to finally build my first pc, i would be insanely greatful if i won, I've already saved up and I have enough for everything apart from a CPU and a GPU so if I win this it will allow me to come closer to my dream of having a PC that can actually run games!

Good luck to everyone else 

I actually have a gtx 1080 but if I get one I'll give to my friend. 

I have a 380, but a 480 would allow me to browse for more dank memes and rek pubs in all dem games.

I currently have a HD 7970 and is looking to build a new rig soon.

My current PC will be given to my younger brother, and i'm looking to build a new rig. Free graphic card is very appreciated. 

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a gtx 970 and never used an amd card....but after seeing rx480 performance for the price...really wanna try it 

My graphics for my "rig" is handled by my AMD APU that only has about 500mb of vram. I would love to own a new card and it will help a lot. 

-Regards 

Asus 280x cirectcu II, but I`m looking for an RX480 :)

Hello my biggest wish is it to win a r9 Nano because I run an r7 and it would the best that ever happened to me so plssssssssss:)

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have an Amd r9 380, but it's meh on overclock ingredients and performance and an upgrade is always really needed in the pc world

I've got a 980 and might use this one to build cousin a pc since his has nothing for graphics

I have and amd a10-7850k and no graphics card.  I have a 1080p monitor but it's impossible to play games on 1080p.  Unless it's LoL or tf2.  Games that I never play.  I even have to crank down settings to low on 720p.  I would really enjoy one of the new Polaris gpu's a I can't afford them.

hey!!!! :D i want to have to test it with my old Q9200 intel core2quad core rig, wanna see if can run last gen games with that graphic card, great work work, you guys are awesome

lol i have gt  8600 and intel core 2 quad q6600 i need a rx 460 gimme please lord gaben has chossen me