LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Wow that is really cool. I would love one of those short throw projectors

I only have experience with Epson projectors but this one looks like a very compact, distances are amazing, colors look good and there's doesn't seem to any discoloration like on standard projectors. But I'm concerned about the fan noise that Linus didn't mention (you'll be sitting far from projector so it will probably be fine) or changing the filters.

This appears to be quite the projector, and while I can think of only a few applications off the top of my head, I know enough to be confident that it has many more.

Thanks for the giveaway! good luck to everyone. I have an idea of what i could do with this projector. like it shows in the image, the projector would project onto the wall and replace my 2 monitors i have currently. Then if I want to watch movies i will move the keyboard and mouse to the side and make the image go way bigger. Under the projector screen I want to get a big soundbar so that the movies will sound amazing and attach that to a sub-woofer for deep base and surround sound for when I am gaming.

Short throw projector idea.png

it looks awesome and i know just where one would be great

dude that projector would be sweet to have at a house party for an audio spectrum or even a gaming night with the boys. 

never seen a projector that could do that image size with such a short distance!

I think that this projector is awesome and very useful to use when you're somewhere where you want to game on a big screen, but there is no big screen there.

Well it looks nice, but I'm afraid that the colors might be a bit worse than in TVs. I guess I'd have to check it out some time by myself :)

Very cool product. Would be nice to see how it's performing against "normal" projector.

It is a really cool projector. It is a great idea to make it easier to get a bigger picture. I would really love to have this projector to play all my favorite games with.

It's perfect for my miniature room and I have two lg monitors already and I love it

That projector is awesome! So small and handy :) 

It would be fun to have one :)

Imagine turning on that LG PF1000U thing next to the wall and playing gaming on the bed or sofa...

That's my dream lol

I like how you don't have to place it far away from the wall, you can keep it in close proximity eliminating some space issues I would have with a normal projector :o

I was skeptical when they said 200 inches but my gosh when Linus started to play games on it, I knew it was on another level. Definitely an awesome product as you don't need a lot of space to utilize it (compared to older projectors). :) good luck to whoever wins the product tho!

Been trying to have a setup like this for ages but never wanted to use a conventional projector as it just is way too bulky and impractical but with this thing I think it might just be possible and viable! 

Well I saw the video and I was so excited to see this project concept. I have to say that this little monster can do things. 11/10 would comment again

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The projector is awesome! Small and not need big space to project a big image.

This would be very fun to bring family and friends together for some party shenanigans! Maybe Halo 1 or Smash bro duel offs! Would love to be able to see it in person, great video as always by the way.

I'd ditch my two (picked them up at the goodwill) monitors and use this baby in my bedroom. 

YouTube subscriber, joined forum for giveaway....staying joined because of the awesome community it has! 

You can confirm my tweet by checking my twitter @jcw091683 

Oh as an idea....When Pokemon Go does get to Canada. I'm sure your already planing on nick doing his Australian ascent while he hunts down Pokemon, but how amazing would it be to project a fight from two Pokemon trainers split-screening down the middle having one trainer on the left and the other on the right. You can even have a third party doing 'live' commentary, trying to keep the audience hyped about the action(?).

Anyways, looking forward to your new content on your channels and good luck to everyone on the giveaway. ;)

Been watching you guys for a good year now, and being able to participate in a giveaway is nice. Would love to get one of these for my dream PC build next year when I get my first job. Lots of thanks for the videos.

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be awesome for replacing my old 20+ year old tv. Would be useful for productivity as well as a second screen! 

That projector is really cool! it would be really awesome to have at a dorm or at home.